Russia will invade Ukraine and Turkey as a follow on, a third world war is near

If Russia will do this, in the next second a huge, glowing ball of fire will appear over Russia.

If Russia will do this, in the next second a huge, glowing ball of fire will appear over Russia.
Low IQ response, nukes won't be used. It will be a conventional war. No nuclear power will destroy itself for Ukraine.

thoughts @malishka ?

• JFL
Reactions: malishka
Low IQ response, nukes won't be used. It will be a conventional war. No nuclear power will destroy itself for Ukraine.
Then why didn't the Russians already invade its ex-Soviet republics?

Because they have them under control except Ukraine, for example Kazakhstan is Russias pet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Nato provoke it

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
U don't invade allies retard, you invade countries that are either your enemy or aligned with your enemy. Ie Ukraine with NATO

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
U don't invade allies retard, you invade countries that are either your enemy or aligned with your enemy. Ie Ukraine with NATO
They want back their territories, it doesn't matter if they are friendly or not, Ukraine is not even part of NATO, and NATO is not their enemy.

Fun fact: China designed hypersonic missiles so they could adjust trajectory over the russian hinterland. So when China nukes americuck, cumskins will think it's coming from russia and nuke russia instead:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Marsiere214, Toth's thot and 3 others
They want back their territories, it doesn't matter if they are friendly or not, Ukraine is not even part of NATO, and NATO is not their enemy.
"NATO is not an enemy of Russia" ????????????

Caging really hard right now

It's not about territory only, they see Ukraine as a little part of Russia ( similar culture, many Ukrainian speak Russian etc ).This is not the case for other ex Soviet countries.

Last edited:
Fun fact: China designed hypersonic missiles so they could adjust trajectory over the russian hinterland. So when China nukes americuck, cumskins will think it's coming from russia and nuke russia instead:feelsuhh:

Cope, what will actually happen

Chinese missiles will deteriorate in space, your boys scout army will get annihilated.

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
Can we start the war after I'm done surgerymaxxing please?

Can we start the war after I'm done surgerymaxxing please?
No, that's why I'm rotting in peace. You will most likely die in the next 10 years from war

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your iq is so fucking low its painful to read you

• +1
Title

Russia would invade Belarus over Ukraine... either way, good for them. I would rather see a white man like Putin control Ukraine over niggers like Obama walking in.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 16384
Russia would invade Belarus over Ukraine... either way, good for them. I would rather see a white man like Putin control Ukraine over niggers like Obama walking in.
Why would they invade Belarus, Belarus literally has a Putin appointed/supported dictator in place

jews obvs behind this tbh tbh
Happy Eyes GIF by כאן | תאגיד השידור הישראלי
jews GIF
jewish people cooking GIF by Chabad.org

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Why would they invade Belarus, Belarus literally has a Putin appointed/supported dictator in place
Yeah yeah Lukashenko pretty much supports Putin. well, hopefully Ukraine is taken back. It belongs with Russia.

As Taiwan belongs to China

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
6C1F8D6B A93E 426D 8226 55985832DBD7

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Collagen or rope
You do know if China goes to war with west, you will either be deported or killed for being Chinese

You already had people punching asians in the face for coronavirus
Ill start an insurgency movement. Every thing I do is for the motherland. my life belongs to the motherland.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16384
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
  • +1
NATO protects us, Russia has always been hostile to us, they are the enemy.
Russia is the heartland of orthodox Christianity

Murica is the heartland of degeneracy

Hope Russia nukes murica back to the stone age

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho