Russian bride theory

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I ain’t typing shit but here’s a decent channel on Traditional patriarchal “betabuxx” game aka what marriage has always been.

he’s a 5’7 white oldcell mid-low normie with lifefuel theories on getting a young, trad wife in ex soviet areas.

Here’s a good vid on it

@Gargantuan @JackSparrow @RAITEIII @Mathafack @TsarTsar444 @BigBiceps @6ft1 @Syobevoli @Hero of the Imperium @TraumatisedOgre @Yuyevon @austrianvirgin @Toth's thot

If you’re here you know that there’s not much of any future in degenerated, westernized culture. The goal should be to ascend, get your money decent, and geomax to find a trad wife. Young and virgin ideally of course. I plan to do this after a few years of making money and looksmaxxing, and as westernized culture goes downhill I may be able to marry jbs forced back into traditional living by a collapsing society. My polygamy thread for any who haven’t seen it:

Thought I’d put you boyos onto this channel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6695, stuckneworleans and 11 others
the more you wait the more your future wife gets pumped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and RAITEIII
My actual gf is french and is not virgin since 15 yo, western europe is so degenerate man. Stupid whore I feel so cucked but poossi is poossi, maybe the east is really the only way to get a pretty and traditional wife.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and OOGABOOGA
My gf is Turkish and virgin, she is 18 i am 19

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3832, Strafe and 2 others
so,just go to belarus theory ?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Good stuff bro I gave it a watch. Tradwifemaxxing in EE sounds ideal indeed. Imagine meeting a girl from there who isn't corrupted by the degeneracy of the ZOGs of the West, that would honestly be a dream.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Good stuff bro I gave it a watch. Tradwifemaxxing in EE sounds ideal indeed. Imagine meeting a girl from there who isn't corrupted by the degeneracy of the ZOGs of the West, that would honestly be a dream.
Ikr bro. 1. Ascend 2. Financially establish yourself 3. Find wife 4. Weather the economic and political shitstorm coming 5. Get more wives.

Also ideal for America bc there is so much land to establish yourself and create a traditional life for your wife and kids. You should make the swim across bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and Gargantuan
so,just go to belarus theory ?
You need to have something to offer as a provider. If you take her back to wherever you’re from and live in some city apartment and go away to work everyday it’s not gonna work. You need 50-75k if you’re American . A couple acres(10-20k). A nice yurt https://www.yurts.com/ (20-30k). Money to get your land livable(garden, fencing, plumbing, electric, chickens, whatever other animals you want(5k). Money to spend time in Russia or wherever for a while until You find the girl for you(10k). Figure out either remote work or a trade you can do locally, and you can be happily married, debt free, heartbreak free, and live a beautiful life.

if someone gave me 150k for ascension and this plan id be married with a baby on the way within 3 years. @Gargantuan I know you’re mirin my planning skills

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans, Gargantuan and 2 others
Cool, I’ll take 3 please :feelshmm:

Ikr bro. 1. Ascend 2. Financially establish yourself 3. Find wife 4. Weather the economic and political shitstorm coming 5. Get more wives.

Also ideal for America bc there is so much land to establish yourself and create a traditional life for your wife and kids. You should make the swim across bro
Love it, actually sounds like a perfect plan. I'm definitely taking notes.

• Love it
Love it, actually sounds like a perfect plan. I'm definitely taking notes.
Ikr bro. And my app developer friend who makes 2k on a slow day just offered to train me and make me the manager for his next app. If I can get my sleep right and grind I could be doing 6 figures within a year(depending on what the Jews do). He makes that money at 19 btw

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6997, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Ikr bro. And my app developer friend who makes 2k on a slow day just offered to train me and make me the manager for his next app. If I can get my sleep right and grind I could be doing 6 figures within a year(depending on what the Jews do). He makes that money at 19 btw
Gonna read this thread and everything you've just written again + the thread you linked in the OP tomorrow, I'm really tired right now and can't comprehend a lot anymore jfl gonna go to bed. But that sure sounds impressive ngl

• +1
Good to get some new perspective on life this way. I've also been thinking about doing the same but going for south america instead. Beautifull nature there and seemingly even less affected by modern western culture.

Ushuaia-Landscapes-Nature-South-America-Argentina--6954.jpg

• +1
West reaches everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and OOGABOOGA
Russian bride theory
i can kinda gree with this.
I mean, after am man trying alot, and keeping failing to find gf's or whatever he wants in the West. And he keeps getting older and older.
AT SOME POINT, he's gotta then take drastic measures. To change this aspect of his life, if he wants this!

Russian women, They can look so beautifull often (never been there so dunno for sure, but they say so onlines).
That type of looks on a woman in the West, she would only go with Giga-Chads and millionaires.

Some videos about this subject matter, that might be worth watching.

I disagree on guys using these type of services. To find a Russian or whatever woman. Imo, you should tkae your ass over there, and look for it yourself and find yourself.

incel dude from Australia: I disagree on the way he goes about to a largle extend, them being the aspects of: using a "datingservice"; being in way to much hurry not taking enough time to get to know them; planning on moving her to Australia.

This a video. About how good looking plenty women can be looking like. Moggs the looks of most West women by alot imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is bullshit it's not the 1990s tinder and online stuff has ruined the world over.

• Hmm...
That's a nice idea, but must be on the very rural area. I lost faith in EE woman already, especially who lives or ever live in the west. Most of them are all the same as western woman, sometimes even worst in term of alchoholism and partying eventhough on character may be better. On Ex-soviet countries, maybe Belarus, and rural Russia and Moldova is possible, but Ukraine is already highly westernized.

BTW somehow I don't know what to say when I see even west people see "westernized" culture is bad. Now Imagine Eastern people feelings when their country is slowly getting westernized, and the corporate media and some foreign organization promote it and call it "progressive". what a trickery.

• +1
Good to get some new perspective on life this way. I've also been thinking about doing the same but going for south america instead. Beautifull nature there and seemingly even less affected by modern western culture.

Ushuaia-Landscapes-Nature-South-America-Argentina--6954.jpg
Yeah some rural parts of South America for sure. I considered that bc it’s cheaper, closer, and more accessible linguistically, but I want to prioritize getting the best genes for my children
West reaches everywhere
Tick tock tick tock

i can kinda gree with this.
I mean, after am man trying alot, and keeping failing to find gf's or whatever he wants in the West. And he keeps getting older and older.
AT SOME POINT, he's gotta then take drastic measures. To change this aspect of his life, if he wants this!

Russian women, They can look so beautifull often (never been there so dunno for sure, but they say so onlines).
That type of looks on a woman in the West, she would only go with Giga-Chads and millionaires.

Some videos about this subject matter, that might be worth watching.

I disagree on guys using these type of services. To find a Russian or whatever woman. Imo, you should tkae your ass over there, and look for it yourself and find yourself.

incel dude from Australia: I disagree on the way he goes about to a largle extend, them being the aspects of: using a "datingservice"; being in way to much hurry not taking enough time to get to know them; planning on moving her to Australia.

This a video. About how good looking plenty women can be looking like. Moggs the looks of most West women by alot imo.

Will watch later bc no WiFi in my room. But yes I agree. Most of the women I find on those dating sites are not 18. And we know that the farther they are from puberty the less likely it is she’s a virgin. As hot as my avi is she’s like 24.

In my case I don’t think I’d have too much trouble finding a wife in the west, but it’s worth the effort if I can get someone younger, nicer, healthier, more trad, and a few points hotter

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
This is bullshit it's not the 1990s tinder and online stuff has ruined the world over.
Eh not really. Low percentage use it even in the west, and probably quite a bit less in EE. Are the girls there turning into whores? Yeah. But they aren’t as bad yet.

what that means for me isnt that I can go buy some virgin model sex slave. I figure the city girls and college girls have slept around a bit, but start later and do it less. Where I think there is the most difference is that 18-20 year old rural church girls are astronomically more likely to be virgins than any chick in the west

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Marriage is for cucks tbh I have way too much self-respect for myself to do it

• Ugh..
  • +1
That's a nice idea, but must be on the very rural area. I lost faith in EE woman already, especially who lives or ever live in the west. Most of them are all the same as western woman, sometimes even worst in term of alchoholism and partying eventhough on character may be better. On Ex-soviet countries, maybe Belarus, and rural Russia and Moldova is possible, but Ukraine is already highly westernized.

BTW somehow I don't know what to say when I see even west people see "westernized" culture is bad. Now Imagine Eastern people feelings when their country is slowly getting westernized, and the corporate media and some foreign organization promote it and call it "progressive". what a trickery.
Yes women are still women, they just haven’t been jewed quite as badly there. Also poverty restricts them from the indulgent western lifestyle. I’m not telling you that ANY of the hot 22 yo women in a big EE city will be virgins, I’m just saying the young rural women’s often will be(I fuckin hope)

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium
Marriage is for cucks tbh I have way too much self-respect for myself to do it
Read my polygamy thread. Linked in op. Modern marriage is cucked to some degree, but in the past in basically meant owning a woman. If you provide and protect, she fucks and homemakes and makes babies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 7776
Most of the women I find on those dating sites are not 18. And we know that the farther they are from puberty the less likely it is she’s a virgin. As hot as my avi is she’s like 24.
That's are difficult criteria to fullfill, I agree. Most West men, I don't think have the criteria for her needing to be virgin, or nat having had her slut phase. I guess most would eb okay if she is somewhere in her twenties.
In my case I don’t think I’d have too much trouble finding a wife in the west, but it’s worth the effort if I can get someone younger, nicer, healthier, more trad, and a few points hotter
Similar to me. But the options that present themselfes to me, at this moment often have 1 or more of the following:
* mid 30's or more (aka fertility tisk for me);
* single mom, already has kid(s) (aka extra baggage for me).
* very questionable financial situation, debts (aka extra baggage for me).
* below my looks level imo, more often like 2 points orso. Plus my looks are aging very well/slowly, whereas with most I can see that at their current level and lifestyle the next 5 years will be brutal decline of looks for 90+% certainty.

I'll soon retry being pro-active, and see what I can get nowadays. If it's bad, then in a couple opf years (or earlier) I'll be gone and locationmaxxing. I'm not going to breed with low genetic quality, I'll aim to not fuck over my future kid for life.

Last edited:
  • +1
idk something doesn't seem right with russian genetics
Foids look kinda hot while large amount of males are balding rats
Their bony faces are deceiving I guess

Manlets will have problems there and will likely not be respected
Atleast 4psl face is strongly recommended
Also lol when people say get a rural church girl while not knowing the language and culture (russian is super hard to learn)

Would this be worth to do as a normie or chadlite too? Would get a Lithuanian or Belarusian wife when I will be 18

• +1
Would this be worth to do as a normie or chadlite too? Would get a Lithuanian or Belarusian wife when I will be 18
Yes this isn’t a looks thing. It’s about quality of marriage. If you’re 3 psl you’re better off with some less attractive Russian chick than whoever you’d get in the west, just like chadlite will be better off with Russian Stacy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Yes this isn’t a looks thing. It’s about quality of marriage. If you’re 3 psl you’re better off with some less attractive Russian chick than whoever you’d get in the west, just like chadlite will be better off with Russian Stacy
Slavic women make great housewives too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6695

• +1
I hope bro. How do you know? Where are you from?
I am Polish with Lithuanian heritage and etc.
So personal experience I guess

• +1
I am Polish with Lithuanian heritage and etc.
So personal experience I guess
Oh nice. I suppose that gives you less leverage financially, but more culturally. Hope that works well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Oh nice. I suppose that gives you less leverage financially, but more culturally. Hope that works well
Thanks I live in Sweden so my family is doing quite alright, I am quite spoiled by my parents tbh

• +1
jfl @ westoids coping with trad EE stereotypes

the more you wait the more your future wife gets pumped

Aaaaa

Brutal. I wonder how many Meghan will have taken when we marry

Update:
Ee

• +1