Russian girls are mogging machines

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I spent the last month holidaying in Thailand and there are many Russian tourists. European too. The Russian foids that come are fucking mogging machines. They are all so fucking hot and the guys with them are all average looking. I had to take these tuk tuks (public transport) and I saw these cute young jbs and teens and they were fucking hot. Blew 90% of Thai women to the edge of another universe. JFL if you're not fucking Russian pussy. :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1084, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
its over fucked russian and ukrainian girls

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I'd say Czech/ Hungarian girls mog them

I spent the last month holidaying in Thailand and there are many Russian tourists. European too. The Russian foids that come are fucking mogging machines. They are all so fucking hot and the guys with them are all average looking. I had to take these tuk tuks (public transport) and I saw these cute young jbs and teens and they were fucking hot. Blew 90% of Thai women to the edge of another universe. JFL if you're not fucking Russian pussy. :feelswhy:
So true, any random russian girl destroys almost all ethnic girls, and is clearly above the average European/American girls.

yes, russian girls are extremely sexy, but in my opinion russian women who have full or partial uralic/asian traits are very unattractive

just fucking lol if ur not smashing prime slavic pussy

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I was talking to some old scottish guy recently who had been travelling many places, including out to Asia. He said he was staying at some holiday villa and saw old Russian gangsters and shit staying there, and they were with jaw droppingly stunning Russian girls all of them. He said it was quite the sight.

I live in asia. Yes the russian invasion is quite a sight to behold, chiefly because of the phenomena of seeing stupidly sexy girls with very average looking guys.