ruthlessly low inhibition is one of the best traits someone can have, massive fucking halo

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
muh personalitity
muh hqnp

if your not saying shit that can land u in jail 10 minutes after meeting a foid, it's fucking OVER for your chances for her to feel genuinely attracted to you

no 7psl for high inhib

Just take advice on how to act around women from a retard on an incel forum theorem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I think low inhib is cope tbh. Just don't be insecure. Girls are repulsed by insecure men.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Yerico7, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Just take advice on how to act around women from a retard on an incel forum theorem
He’s saying it in a polarising way but it’s mostly true, being low inhib around girls is a mental trait you want. Too many aspies who are shy around women then don’t know what to say.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and thereallegend
the higher your psl, the more you low inhib you're allowed to get away with, with women
the bigger you are vertically and horizontally and masculine facially, the less men will try to fuck with your low inhib activities

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TopzCat1, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
the higher your psl, the more you low inhib you're allowed to get away with, with women
the bigger you are vertically and horizontally and masculine facially, the less men will try to fuck with your low inhib activities
my psl 3.5 friend just slayed a htb because he was spittin. psl is cope, it's all about sex appeal (whether it's words, face, body, height, voice etc)
lol i'd rather be extroverted low inhib then a shy aspie, everyone knows this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Growth Plate and Prince88
I think low inhib is cope tbh. Just don't be insecure. Girls are repulsed by insecure men.
Low inhib extroverted is a halo, being normal is just the minimum. Being socially insecure is ridiclous and a huge falio

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
high iq post but how tf did syrianpsycho get such nice eyebrows?