@Rxndependant Appreciation thread

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
8,134
Reputation
17,324
Let's all take a moment to say some kind words @Rxndependant and appreciate him.

Fire away in replies
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rxndependant and shedontluv-U
he know a lot of lore
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Rxndependant and Crimx991
a really good guy
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, Rxndependant and Crimx991
Now I feel like deleting this thread

1791094504695

Cry Crying GIF
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rxndependant, psltristan1, Mai Sakurajima. and 1 other person
let him

he won't have delete anymore
I have infinite deletes

I had already deleted all of my threads and mods still deleted that thread for me

I am. I have influence over the staff team.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: psltristan1
I have infinite deletes

I had already deleted all of my threads and mods still deleted that thread for me

I am. I have influence over the staff team.
caaap

you can only delete 5
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
Why this nigger shedontknow bloat the thread, I’m unknown in 2026 bud but much appreciated.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
11
Views
71
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Jordan Barrett
Replies
30
Views
148
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
notlarpingscott
Replies
3
Views
51
Deleted member 372116
D
Alyaxx
Replies
1
Views
11
Alyaxx
Alyaxx
YourLocalLMTN
Replies
4
Views
25
YourLocalLMTN
YourLocalLMTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top