ragingmanlet
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2025
- Posts
- 8,134
- Reputation
- 17,327
Let's all take a moment to say some kind words @Rxndependant and appreciate him.
Fire away in replies
Fire away in replies
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
lol
oh my god when are you gonna kill yourself

socio stop fucking following mewhat about me
Tomorrow at 4AMoh my god when are you gonna kill yourself![]()
let himoh my god when are you gonna kill yourself![]()
I have infinite deleteslet him
he won't have delete anymore
caaapI have infinite deletes
I had already deleted all of my threads and mods still deleted that thread for me
I am. I have influence over the staff team.
That's not me.socio stop fucking following me
even if ur not socio syop
mirin pfphe know a lot of lore
thx default PFP mogamirin pfp