• 5/10

Votes: 50 41.0%
  • 6/10

Votes: 49 40.2%

• Total voters
Averagecel

Averagecel

FUTURI$TIC PIMP
Some people say he's average, some say he's good looking, and some say he's ugly. Who's right?

20120611_124006_ryangoslingfor1p.jpg

4PSL, completly nothing special except being blonde with blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 685, NormieKilla and 8 others
I think hes 4.5 between below avg and avg

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 1209, toptearmm and 4 others
4 psl
6/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, NormieKilla, toptearmm and 3 others
4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
mogs this forum to hell and back, he gets more women/stacys then this entire forum. thats his "rating"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, MiroslavBulldosex, czwarty and 17 others
everyone is right in their own way lol. imo he’s like 6/10. he’s a decently GL hollywood pheno guy who has lots of status. in the end, if a women sleeps with you, it doesn’t matter what it’s for. like jfl at the aspies here wanting women to sleep them bc of their face. women will legit sleep with a 4/10 guy if he has status. pussy is pussy at the end of the day. once you get your nut, it doesn’t matter. only attention seeking and validation (aka people who want to mog others and care about being mogged) seen to care about WHY a woman would want to sleep with them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adreyan, Hades, Deleted member 1680 and 7 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, FatJattMofo and 2 others
4PSL, completly nothing special except being blonde with blue eyes
Well, actually he is fucking special. Yeah, it's not a standard beauty, but it makes him looks non standard but beautiful, when PSL sucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and Averagecel
Average looking
mogs this forum to hell and back, he gets more women/stacys then this entire forum. thats his "rating"

He is famous

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Well, actually he is fucking special. Yeah, it's not a standard beauty, but it makes him looks non standard but beautiful, when PSL sucks
he is just haloed by status and by how many movies you have seen him in.
he is a famous hollywood actor with lots of money ofcourse he fucks women.even below average looking men in hollywood fuck plenty of women.

at least 5psl imo if 4 is average, not universally attractive but still attractive to alot of women

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
i think i kinda look like him ngl just with longer hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1942, Pillarman, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Average looking

He is famous
doesnt matter, women still find him attractive physically, much more then the average "psl 6" guy thats gets rated on psl.

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2810
doesnt matter, women still find him attractive physically, much more then the average "psl 6" guy thats gets rated on psl.
that's not the point of this thread we are rating just based on looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
he is just haloed by status and by how many movies you have seen him in.

he is a famous hollywood actor with lots of money ofcourse he fucks women.even below average looking men in hollywood fuck plenty of women.
Well, NO, I'm really love how he looks, he is a good looking guy and he have unusual jaw and chin, good nose. He is unusual, not a bad looking + he have great body and facial harmony, it's matter

cherry picked picture.

I said 5.5-5.75 which ever one converts to a 7/10 ( to lazy to do the math)
These are normal pictures.beard always confounds looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcell, Rasputin and Deleted member 3195
idc he has good harmony and coloring

if he walked into starbucks, he would get more ioi's then that dude you rated a 5psl yesterday in that smv thread.
if he wasn't famous I highly doubt and you seem obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes that's why you are overrating him.

Women in real life dont find him attractive. That's it

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, beyourself, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
everyone is right in their own way lol. imo he’s like 6/10. he’s a decently GL hollywood pheno guy who has lots of status. in the end, if a women sleeps with you, it doesn’t matter what it’s for. like jfl at the aspies here wanting women to sleep them bc of their face. women will legit sleep with a 4/10 guy if he has status. pussy is pussy at the end of the day. once you get your nut, it doesn’t matter. only attention seeking and validation (aka people who want to mog others and care about being mogged) seen to care about WHY a woman would want to sleep with them.

Totally agreed. But when a woman sleeps with you because she finds you handsome is a better thing.

Lol at this cope. Celeb halo makes him look attractive to females.irl.
They say he looks weird and would pass on fucking him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Totally agreed. But when a woman sleeps with you because she finds you handsome is a better thing.
women still desire you based on status. women would always prefer a statusmaxxed 5psl over a 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
yeah it’s an ego boost for sure but once you get ur nut u don’t care.

They say he looks weird and would pass on fucking him

The ones who don't fall for the celebrity halo do yes. But a normal woman finds him attractive.

Of course he is a low PSL but you underestimate the celeb halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Anglo Saxon pheno mogs him . Thus making him psl 4 rn

and women will literally think you’re more attractive than u are bc of the status halo like @Gosick said. they would be blinded by it and you’d be too blue pilled to realize it @mitodrake (bc almost all celebs are bluepilled on looks compared to us)

The ones who don't fall for the celebrity halo do yes. But a normal woman finds him attractive.

Of course he is a low PSL but you underestimate the celeb halo.

Some women might want him bc they're gold diggers but theres no celeb halo

• Hmm...
Some women might want him bc they're gold diggers but theres no celeb halo
Are you high? This is literally the definition of celeb halo. He is famous.

4.4 PSL
ppl overrating bc he's an actor jfl

Are you high? This is literally the definition of celeb halo. He is famous.
Maybe but the women I asked still dont want him

• +1
5 considering his height and skin

Asking a couple of women is not a representetive sample size of the whole population, but I agree.

Most women don't find him attractive at all. It's just a hive mind scenario. Happens to many celebrities.

if ryan gosling went up to them irl and starting flirting and talking w them, they would, no doubt, be DTF.