sAaR, cOlOnizAtiOn civilized us iNDiAns

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

A man guards his family from the cannibals during the Madras famine of 1877 at the time of British Raj, India

The capitalistic side which is hidden from masses. A family during the Great Madras famine of 1870, under the British rule, the Agriculture produce was exported outside India to better markets. By British estimates nearly 5.5 million people perished due to their actions and policies.

Britain robbed India of $45 trillion between 1765 and 1938, however, it is estimated that if India had remained free with 24% of world GDP as in 1700 then its cumulative GDP would have been $232 trillion greater (1700-2003) and $44 trillion greater (1700-1950). Deprivation kills and it is estimated that 1.8 billion Indians died avoidably from egregious deprivation under the British (1757-1947). The deadly impact of the British occupation of India lingers today 71 years after Independence, with 4 million people dying avoidably from deprivation each year in capitalist India as compared to zero (0) in China.

A Lesson of what Civil unrest does to a country. Despite having thousands of ethnicities, hundreds of languages, and different religions. India is still growing faster than ever on its way to becoming a world and space superpower ending the American/Chinese hegemony.

The 21st century is the first & only century where India won't be a Superpower.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 17676, mug and 21 others
But i thought India was superpower since 2020?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 13787 and 11 others
who cares, its india

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17311, fauxfox and 5 others
anglos are moggers tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Toth's thot, Deleted member 17311 and 7 others
Just forget about it. Stop bitching.

OMG SARRR INDIA WAS DA SUPERPOWER B4 EVIL BRITISH CAMEEEEE.

shut up

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 20679, justinzayn and 8 others
That's a lot of text mind reading for me in vocaroo?:feelshah:

But i thought India was superpower since 2020?
India is already a superpower but most of India's power is soft power.

India needs 3 things to become an actual superpower
1) Reach $10 Trillion economy
2) Build its own space station
3) Rule the Indian ocean: Build a strong naval force throughout and make allies.

All this is possible till 2030-35. Doing these things will automatically make India an actual superpower.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 17311
Just forget about it. Stop bitching.

OMG SARRR INDIA WAS DA SUPERPOWER B4 EVIL BRITISH CAMEEEEE.

shut up
But that's the truth. Most South Asians here arent aware of their great past and what they are capable of.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deprived, Deleted member 17311 and 5 others
But that's the truth. Most South Asians here arent aware of their great past and what they are capable of.
Stop the cap. There is no great past. You dumbassss got raped by a million different armies.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 20679, Deprived and 11 others
View attachment 1763799

A man guards his family from the cannibals during the Madras famine of 1877 at the time of British Raj, India
View attachment 1763802

The capitalistic side which is hidden from masses. A family during the Great Madras famine of 1870, under the British rule, the Agriculture produce was exported outside India to better markets. By British estimates nearly 5.5 million people perished due to their actions and policies.
View attachment 1763808

Britain robbed India of $45 trillion between 1765 and 1938, however, it is estimated that if India had remained free with 24% of world GDP as in 1700 then its cumulative GDP would have been $232 trillion greater (1700-2003) and $44 trillion greater (1700-1950). Deprivation kills and it is estimated that 1.8 billion Indians died avoidably from egregious deprivation under the British (1757-1947). The deadly impact of the British occupation of India lingers today 71 years after Independence, with 4 million people dying avoidably from deprivation each year in capitalist India as compared to zero (0) in China.

A Lesson of what Civil unrest does to a country. Despite having thousands of ethnicities, hundreds of languages, and different religions. India is still growing faster than ever on its way to becoming a world and space superpower ending the American/Chinese hegemony.

The 21st century is the first & only century where India won't be a Superpower.

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism
Real sad coz south Asia had all the resources back then to he a superpower these days- basically modern day Dubai but a whole Fkn continent

All Curry's blacks mulattos in UK now don't even realise that the British rule literally used our ancestors
They made my ancestors starve to death
Carribbeans they used as fucking slaves for decades upon decades

Yet none of us modern ethnics in UK are told about these heinous crimes
Makes me sad to be British when thinking about this
Imagine how weird you'd feel if you were mulatto too

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Imagine how different shit would be without the British Raj

Asia would be amazing
And the people would be mogger chads too ngl women would be hot as fuck as well

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Stop the cap. There is no great past. You dumbassss got raped by a million different armies.
I agree Indian history is filled with a lot of torture, exploitation, and atrocities but there's Greatness hidden in them if you give some interest and read Indian history, you'll find it.

I agree Indian history is filled with a lot of torture, exploitation, and atrocities but there's Greatness hidden in them if you give some interest and read Indian history, you'll find it.
True. They did invent a few things.

It's terrifying to see how skinny human beings can get and still stay alive.

If war ever broke out here and I was faced with this, I would hope to just croak within a few days tbh.

• +1
Reactions: twilight, TsarTsar444 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
anglos are moggers tbh
Lucky is the correct word.

They belong to a small isolated island that forced them to explore new worlds.

and that landed them in an already divided India

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 17311
It's terrifying to see how skinny human beings can get and still stay alive.

If war ever broke out here and I was faced with this, I would hope to just croak within a few days tbh.
That's the reason why most Indians are skinny fat today because the ones that had the muscular genes mostly died. That's why it's said that during an outbreak or a nuclear war Indians are most likely to survive due to skinny fat genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
That's the reason why most Indians are skinny fat today because the ones that had the muscular genes mostly died. That's why it's said that during an outbreak or a nuclear war Indians are most likely to survive due to skinny fat genetics.
Yeah. Had to work for a few months to overcome that and be leaner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 17311 and 5 others
China and India were basically equal in both being underdeveloped trash in 1950, India has been independent during this entire time, what is the excuse?

BuqplqEIMAARV8t.jpg:large

china-india-gdp.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ballskin, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
China and India were basically equal in both being underdeveloped trash in 1950, India has been independent during this entire time, what is the excuse?

human-development-index-escosura_v7_850x600.svg

BuqplqEIMAARV8t.jpg:large

china-india-gdp.jpg
China recovering from a hit while India just got out of the coma.

This is an interesting theory, but haven't basically all civilizations had a mass starvation event at some point in its history? Why would this only impact Indians in this way?

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
This is an interesting theory, but haven't basically all civilizations had a mass starvation event at some point in its history? Why would this only impact Indians in this way?
Because it's the most recent I'd imagine, maybe china is up there too

• +1
China recovering from a hit while India just got out of the coma.
China only started growing in the 80s and it accelerated in the 2000s, this was 4 decades after the second world war and 6 after the warlords period, this is ample time for India to have found some way to develop, you cannot keep blaming the British Raj how will this help India develop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
China only started growing in the 80s and it accelerated in the 2000s, this was 4 decades after the second world war and 6 after the warlords period, this is ample time for India to have found some way to develop, you cannot keep blaming the British Raj how will this help India develop.
British not only robbed India out of its wealth but it robbed it of its identity. After years of civilization and India end up with only 10% educated people. After the independence British divided India into 3 and made sure there was war and civil unrest forever so it won't ever develop. and made a Gandhi-Nehru British puppet government that ruled India for another 50 years.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17291
British not only robbed India out of its wealth but it robbed it of its identity. After years of civilization and India end up with only 10% educated people. After the independence British divided India into 3 and made sure there was war and civil unrest forever so it won't ever develop. and made a Gandhi-Nehru British puppet government that ruled India for another 50 years.
Cute theory but how would a unified south asia have gone, half Muslim half hindu with Sikh, Jain and Christian minorities, sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen. China had similar levels of uneducated people aswell, divided and stripped by Japan and European powers in its history and yet it still was able to grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17291 and Lmao
I have no knowledge about Indian history and I don't care enough to do research. Can you tell me about some of the Indian greatness?

I have no knowledge about Indian history and I don't care enough to do research. Can you tell me about some of the Indian greatness?
I assume he will talk about Gupta Empire, Delhi Sultanate and Mughal Empire.

Also Maurya Empire. Maybe the time the Illkhanate failed to invade India.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and BoneDensity
Cute theory but how would a unified south asia have gone, half Muslim half hindu with Sikh, Jain and Christian minorities, sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen. China had similar levels of uneducated people aswell, divided and stripped by Japan and European powers in its history and yet it still was able to grow.
It's not a theory, it's reality. Before European rule in India. People of all religions went along well. It's a well-known fact that the British used to divide and rule. first, they divided the religions. then they established the caste system. then they constructed words like "Aryan" and "Dravidian" and divided people based on languages and regions. then they divided the kingdoms. then they divided royal families. they divided each and everything till there was nothing left to divide and the result was partition and millions of mogger people died for no fucking reason. brutal.
Also comparing the foreign rule of India with china makes no sense. India has been under foreign occupancy for more than 1000 years. while japan ruled china for just a few decades. Japanese and Chinese people are not that different whereas Indians are quite different from Europeans, and Turks.

Countries in the gutter in the 20th Century that developed Turkey, China, Japan, Spain, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea, Romania (jfl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Hero of the Imperium and Lmao
first, they divided the religions.
Makes sense
then they established the caste system.
Funny GIF

then they constructed words like "Aryan" and "Dravidian" and divided people based on languages and regions.
jsHPkE5qvpufF3kuJ8owee92mNCytjWUJHSyu--why0.png

then they divided the kingdoms.
Made alliances, princes kept there shit they sold out there people.
then they divided royal families. they divided each and everything till there was nothing left to divide and the result was partition and millions of mogger people died for no fucking reason.
British colonial policy was reliant on appeasing Muslims and partition was what the Muslim League wanted. Pontius Pilate shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Lmao

Reddit comment, the 45 trillion figure is complete bs.

For Patnaik's number to be a serious estimate of colonial exploitation, there are two basic assumptions that need to be true.

1. The correct value for colonial exploitation (what was "siphoned") is the bilateral Indian export surplus with Britain.
  2. The correct rate for compounding the value of the extracted wealth is 5% annually.
From the link provided by PurpleSkua earlier, in Patnaik's own words, what they have done is: " After decades of research I find that using Indiaโ€™s commodity export surplus as the measure and applying an interest rate of 5%, the total drain from 1765 to 1938, compounded up to 2016, comes to ยฃ9.2 trillion; since $4.86 exchanged for ยฃ1 those days, this sum equals about $45 trillion. "

This is a very simple back-of-the-envelope calculation that could be done in an hour with Excel. There is no attempt to calculate actual exploitation, and instead the bilateral commodity export surplus with Britain stands in for it directly. The idea that trade surpluses are matched on the capital account (i.e. if one side is exporting, the other side is paying with something) is handwaved away with the idea that all payments made to India for these goods was intercepted by the colonial government. Supposedly, the fact that Indian merchants were paid in bills rather than shipping bullion justifies classifying this all as expropriation. But anyone even passingly familiar with trade from the period knows that bills on London banks were effectively the global currency, and the fact that they converted them into rupees in India is just common sense. That the British government paid its bills in India in rupees is not very shocking, nor that they collected their taxes in rupees. What we need to know are the net values for all these taxes and transfers, but that would be a very difficult piece of accounting that would not generate sensational numbers.

There is equally no attempt to calculate a historically accurate measure of opportunity costs, so 5% is used, I guess as a nice round number? (Certainly if historical figures could have obtained a perfectly safe, compounding 5% per year for two centuries, they would have jumped at the chance! The British government itself could have made a killing by borrowing at about 3%, and reinvesting.) The conversion to USD is done at $4.86/ยฃ, which is the classical gold standard figure, but we are invited to interpret this as modern $USD, which are worth about four times as much in terms of modern ยฃ. No part of this is being done carefully. Instead, it chains one heroic assumption into another, to arrive at an enormous, and entirely ahistorical, sum. It was very successful in grabbing headlines, but it is not good economic history.

One should also not put too much weight on the academic publisher here as implying that this number has passed serious scrutiny and thus should be taken as reliable, at least on the face of it. It is from a chapter in a festschrift for Binay Bhushan Chaudhuri, primarily concerned with agricultural history. But Utsa Patnaik was one of the editors of the volume; it may well be that they were the only ones checking their own work. This figure has almost certainly not seen the sort of scrutiny by economic historians that should lead to its wide acceptance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Lmao
He measured opportunity cost in a very haphazard way and extrapolated over 2 fucking centuries jfl that is why the result is absurdly large.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Makes sense

Funny GIF

jsHPkE5qvpufF3kuJ8owee92mNCytjWUJHSyu--why0.png

British colonial policy was reliant on appeasing Muslims and partition was what the Muslim League wanted. Pontius Pilate shit.
Words like Aryan and Dravidian are completely British constructions.

That's true, They appeased the Muslim league but they were the ones who help create it, they always planned the outcome of India nicely. Division of 350 million on the basis of which god they pray to.

which prince are u talking about. it was mostly kingdoms fighting other kingdoms.

Words like Aryan and Dravidian are completely British constructions.

That's true, They appeased the Muslim league but they were the ones who help create it, they always planned the outcome of India nicely. Division of 350 million on the basis of which god they pray to.

which prince are u talking about. it was mostly kingdoms fighting other kingdoms.

• Hmm...
Ngl, if i see the word "Indian" on my screen again, I'm going to get a migraine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and BoneDensity
If the British didn't do this there'd be like 5 billion Indians today :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17291 and BoneDensity
It's not a theory, it's reality. Before European rule in India. People of all religions went along well. It's a well-known fact that the British used to divide and rule. first, they divided the religions. then they established the caste system. then they constructed words like "Aryan" and "Dravidian" and divided people based on languages and regions. then they divided the kingdoms. then they divided royal families. they divided each and everything till there was nothing left to divide and the result was partition and millions of mogger people died for no fucking reason. brutal.
Also comparing the foreign rule of India with china makes no sense. India has been under foreign occupancy for more than 1000 years. while japan ruled china for just a few decades. Japanese and Chinese people are not that different whereas Indians are quite different from Europeans, and Turks.

One thing about the 1000 years of foreign rule.

Most of this time was under Muslim rulers, of which many were indigenous not foreign. They may has classified themselves as turks but they were genetically indian. The mughals being the most clear example of this. Babur may been have uzbek but within a few generations they had been marrying local women they had become genetically indian.

Before that you had the delhi sultanate which is composed of 5 dynasties at least one of which is pure punjabi descent.

All of these muslim empire heavily used locals in the army and administration of the empire. Even when you look at statistics of court administration you have to take into account that most of the people classified as turk or arab were actually of turk or arab descent, just like how many pakistanis will claim their descent ignoring their majority indian descent. It's because the culture prioritised non indian ethnicities so people played up their foreign ancestry, even when it was very little.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Moggie
You can argue West / East Pakistan was a complete waste of time, Probably could have divided based on regions instead of religion but then there would be more countries, So Punjab, Baluchistan, Bengal, Deccan, Hindustan or Bharat whichever name you like. Also Kashmir but that could just go to Punjab.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
One thing about the 1000 years of foreign rule.

Most of this time was under Muslim rulers, of which many were indigenous not foreign. They may has classified themselves as turks but they were genetically indian. The mughals being the most clear example of this. Babur may been have uzbek but within a few generations they had been marrying local women they had become genetically indian.

Before that you had the delhi sultanate which is composed of 5 dynasties at least one of which is pure punjabi descent.

All of these muslim empire heavily used locals in the army and administration of the empire. Even when you look at statistics of court administration you have to take into account that most of the people classified as turk or arab were actually of turk or arab descent, just like how many pakistanis will claim their descent ignoring their majority indian descent. It's because the culture prioritised non indian ethnicities so people played up their foreign ancestry, even when it was very little.
Exactly, Mughals were invaders who became us. but their ideology was still the destruction of India tho. They didn't want it to succeed. Muslim rulers despite being us destroyed our culture and heritage. which affects a lot.

Because so many people died, women often become infertile due to famine, and food availability translates to population growth. There's be way too many Indians today if this didn't happen.

Also how did the Indians let this happen? Didn't they outnumber the British like 100,000 to 1??? How do they still lose?? Anglos mogged the entire world man, even I'll admit it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 17291
You can argue West / East Pakistan was a complete waste of time, Probably could have divided based on regions instead of religion but then there would be more countries, So Punjab, Baluchistan, Bengal, Deccan, Hindustan or Bharat whichever name you like.
The original plan was that, but then Sardar vallabhai Patel made sure to unite India under 1 entity.

Today the world's largest statue - statue of unity is of him for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Exactly, Mughals were invaders who became us. but their ideology was still the destruction of India tho. They didn't want it to succeed. Muslim rulers despite being us destroyed our culture and heritage. which affects a lot.
Mughal collapse is what allowed Europeans to fill the void and become the new Foreign dynasty, without this it is possible that India could have had a relationship with Europe similar to the Qing. Meaning uneven trade agreements and fiscal exploitation but no foreign rule.

• Hmm...
Because so many people died, women often become infertile due to famine, and food availability translates to population growth. There's be way too many Indians today if this didn't happen.

Also how did the Indians let this happen? Didn't they outnumber the British like 100,000 to 1??? How do they still lose?? Anglos mogged the entire world man, even I'll admit it.
That's not how things work. if anything there would be the same or less amount of Indians today not more.

the Indians that died at that time were richer than the average European per capita.

Anglos didn't mog shit. Indian kings allied with them to fuck other kings that's how they got their entry into the subcontinent.
Most anglos were cowards.

Mughal Empire in 1700

By 1700, the GDP of Mughal India had risen to 24% of the world economy, the largest in the world, larger than both Qing China and Western Europe. Mughal empire was producing about 25% of the world's industrial output up until the 18th century.

Source for the 25% of world GDP figure, of course this would have declined anyway due to industrialisation in Europe that would still happen without the British Raj.

nv1pk1aix7651.png

Dd9aSMiVMAAKcuU.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Mughal india was the highpoint of gdp and prosperity.
They were not raiders like early some early muslim incursions or colonisers.

The Mughals had their capital at delhi they kept their wealth within india.
Totally different to the British who siphoned wealth to the home island.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Moggie
100,000 to 1??? How do they still lose?? Anglos mogged the entire world man, even I'll admit it.
Superior Germanic heritage. Simple as tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 17291, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Mughal india was the highpoint of gdp and prosperity.
They were not raiders like early some early muslim incursions or colonisers.

The Mughals had their capital at delhi they kept their wealth within india.
Totally different to the British who siphoned wealth to the home island.
a better way to put it like this is
Mughals looted India out of its culture
Britain looted India out of its culture, wealth & identity.