Sacraficing Eyes for jaw and smile?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
This is for everyone who plans to get cw rotatio. Would yous Sacrafice your orbitals shape for jaw and smile? E23B868C E695 4DAB A7B7 473166F5CAF7 4478EAB2 3244 48CD B76E 1E43647BC4D4
The orbitals get bigger after cw rotation even in a lefort 1. Notice how this guy got sclera show?

@inceletto @Latebloomer10 @orthochadic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
This is for everyone who plans to get cw rotatio. Would yous Sacrafice your orbitals shape for jaw and smile?View attachment 738569View attachment 738570
The orbitals get bigger after cw rotation even in a lefort 1. Notice how this guy got sclera show?

@inceletto @Latebloomer10 @orthochadic
Cw rotation is unneeded.

Get normal LF1 if you dont need ccw but recessed, and get implants if you want to increase gonial angle and chin height

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Cw rotation is unneeded.

Get normal LF1 if you dont need ccw but recessed, and get implants if you want to increase gonial angle and chin height
But the smile? If you have too much ccw rotation you wont be able to see someones teeth while smiling

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Why you want to do this @Copemaxxing you already good looking enough to get girls

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, inceletto and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Mongrelcel
Comment nAqOT63ITDjvYEXSgtoaidZo5sTRjR2F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, inceletto, joeveniro and 2 others
Just smile harder bro, make sure your lips get into your nose
You even understand shit? the hardest smile I can force is a smile without teeth. I cant smile harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and inceletto
Bro in a lefort 1 they make the cut slightly above the teeth how does it impact ur orbitals exactly. Im confused.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and RichardwillImprove
Why would it do that new bone is growing in its place and metal is holding the cut. Do u have a link in the mechanism that causes this.

• +1
Reactions: retard and Copemaxxing
you dont even need that much cw rotation probably so your eyes wont get cucked that much

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: retard
Why would it do that new bone is growing in its place and metal is holding the cut. Do u have a link in the mechanism that causes this.
It doesn’t really make much sense but there are several studies that show moving the lefort 1 region of the maxilla significantly affects the how much sclera is visible at rest

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Mongrelcel
It doesn’t really make much sense but there are several studies that show moving the lefort 1 region of the maxilla significantly affects the how much sclera is visible at rest
Do you have the links by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Cw rotation is unneeded.

What does lefort 1 do vs ccw

Soft tissue gets stretched by increasing projection of bones, obviously varies between cases and with some people having more lax skin than others

• +1
What does lefort 1 do vs ccw
Le fort 1 is performed to move the maxilla, counter clockwise rotation is just one of the movements that can be done

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and MentalistKebab
Le fort 1 is performed to move the maxilla, counter clockwise rotation is just one of the movements that can be done
I want the rotation so can have slayer gomial angle

• +1
Tbh in this case i thinks his eyes got better.
Anyway if u are planning a rotation your maxilla won’t get advanced by that much and if u ask for a high cut or L2 technically you gonna recive more under eye support

• +1
I want to literally kill myself now Im getting surgical assist and was planning on doing face mask with it. Thank u for saving my lower eyelid retraction cost.

• +1
Fuark, I think you're right.

I want the rotation so can have slayer gomial angle
Le fort 1 is unlikely to produce noticeable change in gonial angle as degree of ccw shift isn’t that high unless you’re got a very negatively inclined occlusal plane. Increasing jaw ramus length with implants would produce greater change

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Mouthbreath and Swolepenisman
Le fort 1 is unlikely to produce noticeable change in gonial angle as degree of ccw shift isn’t that high unless you’re got a very negatively inclined occlusal plane. Increasing jaw ramus length with implants would produce greater change
I will do that them or both

I want to literally kill myself now Im getting surgical assist and was planning on doing face mask with it. Thank u for saving my lower eyelid retraction cost.
You can suck my penis because I made this thread, thank me

Just Imagine a teethless smile
Okay natural smile looks teethless ( no pic so its difficult to imagine). But if u tried to make it look better maybe tightening your lips when smiling, does it look better?

I dont smile naturallyit would look subhuman as fuck. Also veneers jfl have u had orthodontist ever

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Copemaxxing
Soft tissue gets stretched by increasing projection of bones, obviously varies between cases and with some people having more lax skin than others
Look at the shape of the orbitals, they changed imo B399C5E2 3161 4033 98B3 851B7C10F346

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
If u are a class 3 it improves it. As well as if u have a flat mid face seems

Attachments

• EF9A16ED-6722-4FFA-9619-830B1DBC314E.png
    EF9A16ED-6722-4FFA-9619-830B1DBC314E.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
If u are a class 3 it improves it. As well as if u have a flat mid face seems
Class 3? I think every shortface syndrome patient Needs cw rotation

• +1
Class 3? I think every shortface syndrome patient Needs cw rotation
I think you can have forward growth but short face as well.

in the case of of a bad suborbital area or a flat mid face it reduce the sclera show

• +1
I think you can have forward growth but short face as well.

in the case of of a bad suborbital area or a flat mid face it reduce the sclera show
I have a class 3 no clue what to do now lol.

• +1
fucking unlikely Gunson gave him CW lmao
looks like a significant downgraft done equally in the posterior and anterior.
perhaps the drop led to a marginal effect on under eye soft tissue support, or the more likely explanation is his eyes are just more open in this particular picture
one of the best dj results, went from stunted short face boy to tall face chad. 4/10 to 7.5/10 seriously. worth the six figure price tag.

Last edited:
  • +1
fucking unlikely Gunson gave him CW lmao
looks like a significant downgraft done equally in the posterior and anterior.
perhaps the drop lead to a marginal effect on under eye soft tissue support, or the more likely explanation is his eyes are just more open in this particular picture
one of the best dj results, went from stunted short face boy to tall face chad. 4/10 to 7.5/10 seriously. worth the six figure price tag.
So downgraft>Cw ?

• +1
My under eye area looks much worse after CCW bimax at 5 weeks post OP. I do have considerable swelling to sinus and cheekbone area so it is naive to jump to conclusions. My collagen and skin appears to have taken a hit, look older around my eyes and forehead veins are more noticeable... Better be the shitty sleep and tough recovery causing this.

• +1
So downgraft>Cw ?
Downgraft is not a rotation. It's either CW, CCW or linear. Downgrafting can be performed in all three types of advancement. This guy likely was linear with a large downgraft to vertically length the maxilla.

Generally, CW should only be performed if the occlusal plane is <90deg. Incompetent surgeons do it all the time for patients with already steep OP's, usually to fix open bite, and in the process create terrible aesthetic outcomes, ie chimp lip, flat faces, poor mandible projection.

• +1
My under eye area looks much worse after CCW bimax at 5 weeks post OP. I do have considerable swelling to sinus and cheekbone area so it is naive to jump to conclusions. My collagen and skin appears to have taken a hit, look older around my eyes and forehead veins are more noticeable... Better be the shitty sleep and tough recovery causing this.
Ur still swollen like a baboon buddy

• +1
Ur still swollen like a baboon buddy
90% is gone, im hoping the last 10% makes all the difference. my swelling isn't noticeable to strangers..

• +1
Downgraft is not a rotation. It's either CW, CCW or linear. Downgrafting can be performed in all three types of advancement. This guy likely was linear with a large downgraft to vertically length the maxilla.

Generally, CW should only be performed if the occlusal plane is <90deg. Incompetent surgeons do it all the time for patients with already steep OP's, usually to fix open bite, and in the process create terrible aesthetic outcomes, ie chimp lip, flat faces, poor mandible projection.

what about me?

• +1