Sacraficing Eyes for jaw and smile?

get a ceph analysis done by an ortho/maxfac. you certainly look very flat, slight CW in your case may be the best plan. my guess is 2-3 mm of posterior downgraft and 4-5 mm of anterior downgraft if you have "short face syndrome". impossible to tell with that one xray and not knowing your teeth show.

your chin needs some CW rotation during the genioplasty and set back. pm that aspiring maxfac who posts here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
get a ceph analysis done by an ortho/maxfac. you certainly look very flat, slight CW in your case may be the best plan. my guess is 2-3 mm of posterior downgraft and 4-5 mm of anterior downgraft if you have "short face syndrome". impossible to tell with that one xray.

your chin needs some CW rotation during the genioplasty and set back. pm that aspiring maxfac who posts here.
I have shortface syndrome, i dont know which surgeon to go, I surely need forward advanchement too

I have shortface syndrome, i dont know which surgeon to go, I surely need forward advanchement too
do your upper teeth show when your mouth is open at rest?

• +1
Gunson movements

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Carl-o
Trust me it is. If I bit down and my lips are fishy it looks 4-5mm at best. If I let my jaw relax it looks about 7-8mm
Dude u might hold a world record lol.

• +1
@Copemaxxing you don’t have a philtrum basically. People here keep crying about philtrum length so idk if it’s a good thing or not. But apparently you are a chad soo

• +1
4mm philtrum what the fuck
mine is 18-19mm and looks proportional

your lips are way too concave, your philtrum will lengthen with maxilla downgraft.

• +1
post or pm a frontal shot

• +1
It doesnt change the orbitals
They literally added 1 cm vertically of midface
The eyelids skin stretched probably

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Copemaxxing and curryslayerordeath
This is for everyone who plans to get cw rotatio. Would yous Sacrafice your orbitals shape for jaw and smile?View attachment 738569View attachment 738570
The orbitals get bigger after cw rotation even in a lefort 1. Notice how this guy got sclera show?

@inceletto @Latebloomer10 @orthochadic
I would never do any CW rotation. Good eye area is too valuable I would just to some type of chin surgery or lower thied

This is for everyone who plans to get cw rotatio. Would yous Sacrafice your orbitals shape for jaw and smile?View attachment 738569View attachment 738570
The orbitals get bigger after cw rotation even in a lefort 1. Notice how this guy got sclera show?

@inceletto @Latebloomer10 @orthochadic

(The more your slope your forehead, the less inferior sclera you will get.
The straighter your forhead, the lower your lower eyelid will be in relation to your iris)

it's not even moving his cheeks don't worry
On all the before after pics where he shows more sclera, you can see his ears are relatively higher to his eyes which means he is having a straighter forehead.

So the inferior sclera shows only from neck posture improvement + you can get eyelid retraction or even modified oblique lefort III for the most crazy autistic looksmaxxer 🤪. (including me of course).

And a straighter forehead posture have so many good point for the eye region.

+ as the before pics are more sloped at the forehead level, they got an upper eyelid that hide a bit of the iris so he looks high and sleepy.
Looks worse than inferior scleral show tbh.

It doesn't look like CW rotation but simply a forwars advancement do you have a link ?

Attachments

• F8CB2F48-26A2-42B1-8016-A25D6B85CF23.png
    F8CB2F48-26A2-42B1-8016-A25D6B85CF23.png
    390.5 KB · Views: 11
  • E6AB8646-1859-4826-A884-E87C20FE6B32.png
    E6AB8646-1859-4826-A884-E87C20FE6B32.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Copemaxxing
4mm philtrum what the fuck
mine is 18-19mm and looks proportional

your lips are way too concave, your philtrum will lengthen with maxilla downgraft.
Can I pm now?

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o
thats a good thing for when you get surgery. philtrum length?
One thing I ask myself is how can my midface be on the longish side when I have literally 0 downward growth?

cool you found one example where it's barely noticeable

anything else?