[SAD!] [Its Over] math teacher just called up my mom

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Posts
5,517
Reputation
7,129
He told her about how I haven’t sent in literally anything for the trimester and my dad overheard it too JFL it’s so over when you are depressed from lonely bullied inceldom and can’t get out of bed to do normal functions
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4570
Incel life be like
 
Fuck his daughter to assert doninance
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner, didntreadlol and Lev Peshkov
Visit jahesh
 
Ur in a crip just shoot him JFL
 
I used to have trouble with my math teacher because I used to not do the homework but I always had good grades
He was pissed at me jfl
 
I used to have trouble with my math teacher because I used to not do the homework but I always had good grades
He was pissed at me jfl
Same bro pretty much all my teachers I just hate fucking doing homework Cuz all I do at home is rot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305

Similar threads

non-chalant
Replies
0
Views
14
non-chalant
non-chalant
D69mo
Replies
0
Views
10
D69mo
D69mo
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
21
real_rxz
real_rxz
foidslayerr333
Replies
10
Views
81
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top