Sad story about @zaied

whiskers52

whiskers52

‎
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
7,905
Reputation
16,957
I was sitting and my mom is talking with her sister so she said that my father whole family looks bad and shit and blah blah so I said me?( I didn't hear her) So my mom said no, you just look like them, while they continued to talk they said my big brother looks like my mom and he looks super good even before that my mom was just making fun of the way I look I'm so sad:feelswhy:
@Zaied
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RedDragonSlayer and Blasian-K
@Zaied
Who Cares Family Guy GIF
 

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
36
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
cold_nano
Replies
2
Views
34
cold_nano
cold_nano
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
33
xan
xan
wannabechad_
Replies
1
Views
21
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
MrMaxwell
Replies
5
Views
14
YourLocalLMTN
YourLocalLMTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top