[Sad] Teenage Inceldom Leaves Irreparable Scars...

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Checkin out some girl I'm kind of into in my class today. And a thought popped into my head....

Will she fix everything? Will being with her, lying in bed with her, will it erase my sad past? Will it wipe it from my memory, my being?

Sadly, I believe no... it won't.

Teenage inceldom has given me an irreparable scar. Maybe I can put some makeup over the scar, a girlfriend, but it's still there.

I don't think I could ever forget the dozens of memories of childhood, young teenage years, where my crush acted as if I didn't exist. Where my prettyboy best friend would repeatedly make her laugh and take her to somewhere private.

I will forever be broken.... with a missing part of my being, teenage love. I will never have those experiences I always dreamed of as a child. Dreams of getting a first kiss from a crush, of taking a gf's virginity, of taking her to prom. They never came true.

Whatever I manage to get now, it has no spark. Not after realizing the cruelty of this world through the blackpill. If I was 12, I could get my first kiss with an innocent world view. A world view of love being genuine. A world view of purity in love. But now, in my early 20s, that innocent world view is memory of the past. Pandora's box has been unopened, and there's no putting everything back in and shutting the lid. It's done. The world from now on is a dark and unholy place.

Degeneracy, orgies, cheating on spouses, has become a part of my world view. And I will never experience my first love ignorant to these evils around me.

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 206, Mansnob and 1 other person
When I first discovered blackpill I just wanted to fuck as many girls and be as degenerate as possible. But now my soul seems to have calmed down. Maybe I've just become numb :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Checkin out some girl I'm kind of into in my class today. And a thought popped into my head....

Will she fix everything? Will being with her, lying in bed with her, will it erase my sad past? Will it wipe it from my memory, my being?

Teenage inceldom has given me an irreparable scar. Maybe I can put some makeup over the scar, a girlfriend, but it's still there.

I don't think I could ever forget the dozens of memories of childhood, young teenage years, where my crush acted as if I didn't exist. Where my prettyboy best friend would repeatedly make her laugh and take her to somewhere private.

I will forever be broken.... with a missing part of my being, teenage love. I will never have those experiences I always dreamed of as a child. Dreams of getting a first kiss from a crush, of taking a gf's virginity, of taking her to prom. They never came true.

Whatever I manage to get now, it has no spark. Not after realizing the cruelty of this world through the blackpill. If I was 12, I could get my first kiss with an innocent world view. A world view of love being genuine. A world view of purity in love. But now, in my early 20s, that innocent world view is memory of the past. Pandora's box has been unopened, and there's no putting everything back in and shutting the lid. It's done. The world from now on is a dark and unholy place.

Degeneracy, orgies, cheating on spouses, has become a part of my world view. And I will never experience my first love ignorant to these evils around me.

Brutal but 100 percent agree . I am 36 and this is true af

tbh, that was gay
so what mate, go and rope
ppl have and throughout hundreds of thousands of years had it worse
you live in a world of abundance, you're just a whining twat who's got no real problems and need to find some to whine about
no hard feelings :*