SAFI SCAMS AUSCEL FOR 65K

B

bimaxenthusiast

Iron
breaking my thread posting hymen to share with you this hilarity

"My surgeon cancelled my fully-paid cosmetic surgery 3 days before the actual surgery date as he did not see mentally fit for the procedure."

"I paid 65k AUD (including implant material + 3 days hospital stay) for this, I am praying to god I get it back"

In another thread this user has posted in r/legaladvice, they mentioned they're currently in Switzerland.

Imagine flying across the world, spending thousands on designing custom implants only for your surgeon to determine that you're a mentalcel and he's not gonna ascend you.

Life truly is unfair.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp, smoth, iam good boy and 1 other person
WHo's Safi?

probably some competitor sounds unreal but who knows

edit: holy shit that guy post history is ocd level on this, may be legit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
WHo's Safi?
655b55c333178e5fdafa58ae Safi compressed p 1080

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and WeiWei
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and iam good boy
View attachment 2980962
LMAO he scammed a subhuman. Based

Update: someone confirmed Safi is the surgeon (it's fucking obvious) and OP is now begging for them to delete the comment or else Safi might not refund him at all or potentially pursue legal action (100% Safi is reading that thread right now)

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and LegitUser

Update: someone confirmed Safi is the surgeon (it's fucking obvious) and OP is now begging for them to delete the comment or else Safi might not refund him at all or potentially pursue legal action (100% Safi is reading that thread right now)

JFL now he's fucked and he'll get scammed , deleted his account without deleting post too jfl at this nigger iq

• JFL
Reactions: bimaxenthusiast
JFL now he's fucked and he'll get scammed , deleted his account without deleting post too jfl at this nigger iq
I actually feel bad for u/SuperSonic131402

How did he even save up the money for this in the first place with a room temperature IQ

I guess the only consolation here is that Safi would probably have botched him.

@anticel thoughts?

Last edited:
safi strikes again

I actually feel bad for u/SuperSonic131402

How did he even save up the money for this in the first place with a room temperature IQ

I guess the only consolation here is that Safi would probably have botched him.

@anticel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: bimaxenthusiast