Sagging soft tissue on face

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Can anything be done about this besides facelift? I’m not talking about something that could be fixed with a BS skin cream, but the problem is deeper than that.

I saw the facegym product which basically uses electronic shocks to apparently give your face a workout like this ab stimulator Products... but it’s probably a scam.

252CD9B9 0A7B 4352 9EF7 B702DE697179

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
pics of sagging soft tissue? literally have no clue wtf you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7776
pics of sagging soft tissue? literally have no clue wtf you are talking about

this is an extreme example but you get the idea. It’s basically ageing of the midface area:

Attachments

• C7C490C9-6E4E-4E23-88FE-3A66679DA944.png
    C7C490C9-6E4E-4E23-88FE-3A66679DA944.png
    751.6 KB · Views: 72
Jfl how old are you?

this is an extreme example but you get the idea. It’s basically ageing of the midface area:
lack of collagen, facial fat and bones would be my guess, fat transfer, fillers, facelift, etc. would help as well as implants and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Did you have Eppley remove your wrap-around jaw implant?

Laser resurfacing is perhaps a good option.

jfl my mother uses that scam coping device

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I have genetic shit malar fat pads. Best thing to do is lean max because facial fat pads decrease with overall weight decrease.

The infra malar implant should provide midface lift unless projection is modest.

It's most likely the descent of the malar fat pad.

If you're still in your 20s, then I doubt it would be a descent of the SMAS layer of the face, which would qualify for a true deep-plane facelift.

If you are lean, have low facial fat, or exercise, then this can exacerbate it.

A collapsed malar fat pad is like a deflated ballon - volume needs to be added in this area to restore its size. This can be done through facial implants, fat grafting, or with dermal fillers.

If you already have fullness in the malar fat pad, and it is has still descended and is not sitting on the zygomatic bone, then I would suggest having an endoscopic cheek lift, or a mid-face lift. This doesn't remove any skin, all it does is reposition the malar fat pad back into it's original position. It's quite non-invasive. I honestly think I will be having this procedure done once I hit my 30s, in the future.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and RAITEIII