@Sal123 is proof eye area = cope

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
@Sal123 has slayer tier bone structure but subhuman eye area and gets plenty of women

Irl I rarely see recessed jaws/chins, but I rarely see ppl with slayer tier eye areas

thats because women are breeding out the men with bad bone structure

eye area Is fucking cope, you can literally just wear sunglasses if you have a bad one anyways

Not only does he have low ipd, but he looks like curry, so double over

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I have average eyes and it's the biggest flaw holding me back

I have average eyes and it's the biggest flaw holding me back
I doubt that

where I live I see strong lower third, white, tall men who play football slaying

eye area is such a fucking cope unless ur trying to become a model or some shit (assuming you have good face besides eyes)

and if ur ugly like me but have a good eye area, your face will just look autistic/aspie (people have said my eyes look scary, etc)
Who is he?
3597 2
this guy

• JFL
I doubt that

where I live I see strong lower third, white, tall men who play football slaying

eye area is such a fucking cope unless ur trying to become a model or some shit (assuming you have good face besides eyes)

and if ur ugly like me but have a good eye area, you will get failoed by the rest of your face (people have said my eyes look scary, etc)
Nah my slayer friend is always reminding me of the eye pill. Literally the only good feature he has, albeit he has no noticeable failos.

Scary eyes = intimidating/ dom

• Woah