Salah prayer feels better than drugs

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
I tried all types of drugs and also do my best to not miss a prayer and I can say the feeling in Salah when you're focused and not rushing it is way more peaceful and intimate than drugs and alcohol

If you're a western zoomer muslimcel on bp forums don't engage in degeneracy because I'm telling you I've been there and it's overrated to the sky and ibadah and dhikr are much more pleasurable and fulfilling activities

Take it from someone that was a ultra degenerate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, topgrey, Ghoulish and 9 others
This goes for christians too,a Orthodox church service and deep prayer is scientifically more pleasurable than drugs and alcohol

If you're an atheist try mindfulness meditation

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, gigell and 97baHater
Before I came back to Islam I tried all types of occult meditations as well and one occultist even complimented my knowledge of the occult

It's a fake feeling and Salah is the real deal

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and 97baHater
I tried all types of drugs and also do my best to not miss a prayer and I can say the feeling in Salah when you're focused and not rushing it is way more peaceful and intimate than drugs and alcohol

If you're a western zoomer muslimcel on bp forums don't engage in degeneracy because I'm telling you I've been there and it's overrated to the sky and ibadah and dhikr are much more pleasurable and fulfilling activities

You can balance ur imaan and ur looksmaxxing akhi fi dīn, I understand this post and get where ur coming from but I need to max out the potential allah subhana wa’ta ala has given to me, I can’t stay as MTN for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and 97baHater
Before I came back to Islam I tried all types of occult meditations as well and one occultist even complimented my knowledge of the occult

It's a fake feeling and Salah is the real deal
Turning to sihr to get looks is crazy wallah I’ll never stoop that low but yeah my point is u can balance imaan and looksmaxxing equally

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
@shia.jihadist saar

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Tabarakallah
you are a rafidi bro this thread only applies to muslims
IMG 9508

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Turning to sihr to get looks is crazy wallah I’ll never stoop that low but yeah my point is u can balance imaan and looksmaxxing equally
I stopped low but I was just confused I didn't do it for looks

My Arabic teacher said he could see Nur from my face when I was a teenager and I converted my christian mom and sister to Islam and I left for a few years but came back in my early thirties

The point is I've slept with a hundred hookers,done drugs,slept with three girls for free and had a drinking problem and none of that is even nearly as pleasurable as a deep intimate Salah to Allah subhanahu wa ta ala

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Ghoulish

My Arabic teacher said he could see Nur from my face when I was a teenager and I converted my christian mom and sister to Islam and I left for a few years but came back in my early thirties

The point is I've slept with a hundred hookers,done drugs,slept with three girls for free and had a drinking problem and none of that is even nearly as pleasurable as a deep intimate Salah to Allah subhanahu wa ta ala
Subhanallah

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
No matter how many times u say that u still make incorrect shahada and curse the wives of rasulallah.
what incorrect shahada lol

and being against the wife of the Prophet ﷺ because she was against the Prophet's ﷺ successor is not kufr

and being against the wife of the Prophet ﷺ because she was against the Prophet's ﷺ successor is not kufr
Ali radiallahu anhu still made sincere mistakes he was not masoom as he surrendered to the khawarij to avoid bloodshed once and the Quran says to fight them and not do that

Until you realise that you wasted ur life and it means nothing

Ali radiallahu anhu still made sincere mistakes he was not masoom as he surrendered to the khawarij to avoid bloodshed once and the Quran says to fight them and not do that
"he surrendered to khawarij" :lul:
he slaughtered them

also what ayah of the Quran are you talking about

stop fighting dude is genuine about a point and all you do is ignore him

"he surrendered to khawarij" :lul:
he slaughtered them

also what ayah of the Quran are you talking about
Hazrat Ali agreed to a truce and arbitration with Muawiyah after siffin and that is what led the so called khawarij to fight him as they almost rightfully believed after that he was not the true khilafah

The Quran says don't do that

I'll have to find the verse I studied this matter ten years ago and only know from memory what I learned

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet

Where was Ali (RA) Designated as the successor in any hadith, and don’t you dare use your rafidi hadiths with poor chains of narration including 3 people ,

And you “people” modified the original shahada by adding an extra bit including Ali (RA) and you do all the extra bi’dah on top and you try claim to be Muslim.

What a joke wallah

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Hazrat Ali agreed to a truce and arbitration with Muawiyah after siffin and that is what led the so called khawarij to fight him as they almost rightfully believed after that he was not the true khilafah
yes but he killed them all except 9 who were left by the qadr of Allah
so he didnt surrender to anyone he just waited before going to war with them

Where was Ali (RA) Designated as the successor in any hadith, and don’t you dare use your rafidi hadiths with poor chains of narration including 3 people ,

And you “people” modified the original shahada by adding an extra bit including Ali (RA) and you do all the extra bi’dah on top and you try claim to be Muslim.

What a joke wallah
from the Prophet (ﷺ): "For whomever I am his Mawla then 'Ali is his Mawla."

Tirmidhi
Sahih

Mawla and Wali come from the same root therefore علي ولي الله is a correct statement according to both sunnis and shias

yes but he killed them all except 9 who were left by the qadr of Allah
so he didnt surrender to anyone he just waited before going to war with them
That's false akhi he made arbitration to muawiyahs party even in shia twelver sources

The khawarij by the Quran alone were right to rebel against him for that

I am sunni so I respect him as the rightful caliph and a good person but he was not masoom at all he disobeyed the quran

> Prophet Muhammad was born 600 years after christ
> Muslims were Christians before the appearance of Muhammad
> Muhammad didn’t know how to read or write
> Muhammad married a girl who was 6 and had sex with her at 9

6177D6E

• Ugh..
from the Prophet (ﷺ): "For whomever I am his Mawla then 'Ali is his Mawla."

Tirmidhi
Sahih

Mawla and Wali come from the same root therefore علي ولي الله is a correct statement according to both sunnis and shias
jfl u can’t be serious
This guy thinks Maūla equates to successor
I speak a whole different dialect of arabic and I know that means guardian/guarder

This Hadith in no way can be interpreted as Muhammad SAW declaring Ali RA as his successor. It is talking about also protecting the people of madinah and it doesn’t even talk in the context of future.

The Sahaba and people appointed Abu Bakr as the successor it’s recorded in a Hadith and I can bring it out if u want ya kafir.

That's false akhi he made arbitration to muawiyahs party even in shia twelver sources
im saying he killed the khawarij and left 9 im not talking about siffin
The khawarij by the Quran alone were right to rebel against him for that
what verse
he disobeyed the quran
أحسنت سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : علي مع القرآن و القرآن مع علي لن يتفرقا حتى يردا علي الحوض

She (Umme Salmah) said: "Well done, I heard the Messenger of Allah ﷺ saying: "Ali is with the Quran and the Quran is with Ali, and they will not separate until they return to me at the lake."
Mustadrak Al-Hakim Ala Al-Saheehain (مستدرك الحاكم على الصحيحين)

jfl u can’t be serious
This guy thinks Maūla equates to successor
no, you said that علي ولي الله in the shahada is incorrect
i just proved to you from Tirmidhi that it is correct

Friend/Ally

Guardian/Guard

no, you said that علي ولي الله in the shahada is incorrect
i just proved to you from Tirmidhi that it is correct
Friend/Ally

Guardian/Guard

Friend/Ally

Guardian/Guard
ok lol even if you think ولي means friend / ally in this context then its still a correct statement according to all muslims :feelskek:

im saying he killed the khawarij and left 9 im not talking about siffin

what verse

أحسنت سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول : علي مع القرآن و القرآن مع علي لن يتفرقا حتى يردا علي الحوض

She (Umme Salmah) said: "Well done, I heard the Messenger of Allah ﷺ saying: "Ali is with the Quran and the Quran is with Ali, and they will not separate until they return to me at the lake."
Mustadrak Al-Hakim Ala Al-Saheehain (مستدرك الحاكم على الصحيحين)
He disobeyed surat al hujurat ayah nine akhi it's a fact he was a mumin and mutaqi but he made a big error here and was not masoom

That is the sunni view that he was righteous and a beloved sahabi but he was not infallible

As someone who both prayed and did coke, no it doesnt feel better

Please stop posting this here in my thread we don't want to cuck white men like the Jewish conservatives say lol we just want equality and respect between all cultures and religions

In tasawuff we love all creations of Allah and see all of his creations as noble,beautiful and dignified we don't even harm animals as even that will bring you into the hellfire

And we respect women which is why we cover them so we can actually see their real beauty and not objectify them we don't want to use women we believe loving sex in marriage is the closest thing to unity with Allah thru piety

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
ok lol even if you think ولي means friend / ally in this context then its still a correct statement according to all muslims :feelskek:
This shi’I knows how to do mind gymnastics
Wallah :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
He disobeyed surat al hujurat ayah nine akhi it's a fact he was a mumin and mutaqi but he made a big error here and was not masoom

That is the sunni view that he was righteous and a beloved sahabi but he was not infallible
Don’t refer to the murtadeen as akhi bro these Shi’i are one of allah azawajal’s worst creations they aren’t worthy of the title akhi

Don’t refer to the murtadeen as akhi bro these Shi’i are one of allah azawajal’s worst creations they aren’t worthy of the title akhi
He's not Muslim but he's my akhi fi bani Adam and he's still a dignified creation of Allah even tho he's sincerely mistaken

no akhi you have it the other way around

the khawarij didn't go against Amir ul Momineen (AS) because he stopped fighting muawiya, they went against him because he wanted to keep fighting muawiya even though they had raised the Quran up on their spears (to stop the fight)

the majority of his army went against him and pressured him to stop the fight

obviously he couldn't keep fighting muawiya without an army

This shi’I knows how to do mind gymnastics
Wallah :feelskek::feelskek:
bro you told me we say something wrong in the shahada and i proved to you that it is correct according to everyone

just accept that you were wrong lol stop throwing random accusations around
"mind gymnastics" :feelskek:

no akhi you have it the other way around

the khawarij didn't go against Amir ul Momineen (AS) because he stopped fighting muawiya, they went against him because he wanted to keep fighting muawiya even though they had raised the Quran up on their spears (to stop the fight)

the majority of his army went against him and pressured him to stop the fight

obviously he couldn't keep fighting muawiya without an army
This is total hogwash even in shia sources

But when fatimah was attacked why didn't Ali have ghayrah to protect her honor that is a sin you're supposed to protect your womenfolk even if it means you'll die

This is total hogwash even in shia sources
this is literal history according to all sources
But when fatimah was attacked why didn't Ali have ghayrah to protect her honor that is a sin you're supposed to protect your womenfolk even if it means you'll die
at least say Ali (RA) if you're not going to say Alehis Salaam (even though bukhari did)
put some respect on his name

Imam Ali (AS) was inside the house whereas the attack happened at the door of the house

then before Imam Ali (AS) could react they put a rope around his neck and dragged him to try and get him to pay allegiance to Abu Bakr

this is literal history according to all sources

at least say Ali (RA) if you're not going to say Alehis Salaam (even though bukhari did)
put some respect on his name

Imam Ali (AS) was inside the house whereas the attack happened at the door of the house

then before Imam Ali (AS) could react they put a rope around his neck and dragged him to try and get him to pay allegiance to Abu Bakr
Fatimah should have been avenged even if it meant martyrdom

Ali had the possibility to take up the spear and fight til death to protect his wife but he didn't

Wallah if a Muslim doesn't provide or protect his sisters in Islam or even his christian or Jewish wifes he will go to hellfire

And you're lying about this which is why you don't post sources from sunni or shia texts

And shia hadeeths eighty percent are narrated by someone imam al Jafar Al sadeeq radiallahu anhu said was a zindiq

@shiajihadist I'm on alis side here I agree he should have killed them radiallahu anhuma for their mistakes in attacking fatimah at that moment and that he should hVe slaughtered Muawiyah and the bani ummayah even if both led to martyrdom in trying but he had cowardice(a sin) in his heart which itself means he's not masoom and all the other things I mentioned

Fatimah should have been avenged even if it meant martyrdom
Imam Ali (AS) said at the time of the attack that if Rasulullah ﷺ had not ordered me to be patient (in order to not cause a civil war as soon as the Prophet ﷺ died) I would have killed you.

The attack on the house of Fatima Zahra (SA) has been admitted by leading Sunni leaders including Abu Bakr himself who said when he was about to die that I wish that I did not attack the house of Fatima even if it was a centre of war against me.

This is narrated by Sunni scholars like:
1. Al-Tabarani in al-Mo'jam al-Kabeer ,
2. al-Dhahabi in Meesan al-E'tidaal,
3. Ibn Qutaiba and quoted by Ibn A'bd Rabbih in his book al-E'qd al-Fareed.
4. al-Mas'oodi in amorous al-Dhahab.
5. Ibn Asaakir in Tareekh Dimishq.
6. al-Haithami in Majma' al-Zawaa'id.
7. al-Soyouti in Musnad Fatimah
8. al-Muttaqi al-Hindi in Kanz al-Ummaal.

Beside this, we have hundreds of Sunni books who narrated about the attack and fire to burn the house or door of Fatima (SA):

1. Tareekh al-Tabari , V.2, P. 443.
2. Mussannaf Abi Shaibah, V. 8, P. 572.
3. al-E'qd al-Fareed , V.2, P. 73.
4. Ibn Abd al-Barr in al-Estee'aab, V. 1, P. 298.
5. al-Waafi bil Wafayaat by al-Safari, V.2, P.227.
6. Kanzul Ummah , V.5, P.651.
7. Abul-Fidaa' in al-Mukhtasar Fi aakhbaar al- Bashar, V.1, P.107.
8. Ibn Taymiyyah (the staunch enemy of Ahlul Bayt) in his book Minhajul Sunnah, V.8, P. 291.
9.Ibn Hajar al-A'sqalani in Lisaan al-Mizan, V.1, P.111.
10. al-Dhahbi in Milan al-E'tidaal, V.1, P. 139 and in Siyar A'laam al-Nubalaa', V. 15, P. 578.
11. Al-Tabarani in al-Mo'jam al-Kabeer , V.1, P. 17.
12, Al-Haithami on Mo'jam al-Zawaa'id, V.2, P. 353.

I'm a sufi and in tasawuff we trace our spirituality directly to Ali radiallahu anhu but it's clear he was not masoom

He was a highly righteous person with a good heart but everyone makes mistakes akhi

And wallahi I don't have a wife but if someone attacked my sister is swing at them with my pocket knife until I die since I'm a Manlet that's just my duty as a Muslim and Ali had cowardice in his heart and became a sinner by not seeking shuhadah by protecting his wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back