Salldon in motion new 2 video

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SharkTales, Lolcel, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
Not even months after being married he's already back to sending pics to niggas on looksmaxx JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, PYT, RichardSpencel and 21 others
6F6D40EE AC04 4186 808C 4D41A02AD3B1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10107 and 10 others
his reign will soon be over

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and ovosoundszn
I'm his friend... Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Yes

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Yes... He didn't only mewed.... He chewed a lot of hard gum for many Years and bone smashed too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 6273 and 16 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, datboijj, Pussyslayer and 2 others
tries too hard

my left nut is better looking

Reported for wrong section, see u in ban appeals kiddo

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7419 and defaya
I was about to make a edit of him so i asked for the videos
Not even months after being married he's already back to sending pics to niggas on looksmaxx JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Selinity
I was about to make a edit of him so i asked for the videos
Imagine his children finding their Dad on looksmax edits.

Just. Fucking. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Pumanator
wonder how many from here will coom to this now

my incel theory was right.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Not even embracing the smooth skin of a fertile woman tastes quite as sweet as validation from a community of malformed teenage boys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, ProAcktiv, PYT and 7 others
Yes... He didn't only mewed.... He chewed a lot of hard gum for many Years and bone smashed too
fuck off and tell his doctor already

• WTF
i really like salludon, he has been a source of boost for me for a long time. I don't doubt he mewed etc but his bones and forward growth did not come from mewing. He was already handsome before but he had weight.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Ryan, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
Is he balding?

it's impossible by surgery, bones of salludon are natural.
It isn't none of the changes that occurred to his face are in line with mewing or the rotation that should follow, you are honestly coping ridiculously hard if you believe he didn't go under the knife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and SharkTales
It isn't none of the changes that occurred to his face are in line with mewing or the rotation that should follow, you are honestly coping ridiculously hard if you believe he didn't go under the knife.
i don't believe in mewing, i'm just saying his bones are natural and always have been that way.

i don't believe in mewing, i'm just saying his bones are natural and always have been that way.
No dude, you cannot go from not having bones to suddenly having bones? It isn't like he underwent puberty like me, he literally disappeared from his social circle for a couple of months and came back to them looking completely different. We know this we have spoken to his IRL friends.

• +1
Reactions: SharkTales
"I mog everyone and i dont give a fck if someone thinks i did surgery or not".. Salludon
Nwdn file temp 1616413397478

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
No dude, you cannot go from not having bones to suddenly having bones? It isn't like he underwent puberty like me, he literally disappeared from his social circle for a couple of months and came back to them looking completely different. We know this we have spoken to his IRL friends.
What do you mean he had no bones before, what are you basing yourself on? I saw on his Instagram the photos of him before, he looked very good already but with some fat on his face

Who bro.. I'm his Friend too

What do you mean he had no bones before, what are you basing yourself on? I saw on his Instagram the photos of him before, he looked very good already but with some fat on his face
Bro don't listen to these shiters

He did not have the same amount of bone mass in regions of this gonian and cheekbones simply put, also people don't just gain hooding out of nowhere.
Who bro.. I'm his Friend too
His IRL friend off of instagram just fucking christ look for the thread yourself, it was about the fact he cannot get his fillers topped up at the moment.

He did not have the same amount of bone mass in regions of this gonian and cheekbones simply put, also people don't just gain hooding out of nowhere.

His IRL friend off of instagram just fucking christ look for the thread yourself, it was about the fact he cannot get his fillers topped up at the moment.
It was a troll thread

you're probably @Salludon's alt if not you're homosexual