Salludon is actually frauding its over for him part 2 the FINALE

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
BEFORE YOU BEGAN THIS THREAD @Salludon I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE , YOU HAVENT RESPONDED TO MY EARLIER THREAD WHICH IS KINDA SUS https://looksmax.org/threads/death-of-salludon-the-giga-frauder.389439/
Clone Detection =Methods to identify code clones i.e. a sequence or set of instructions that is similar or even identical to another one in different kinds of programming code
this time i used clone detection analysis to track every pixel this man manipulated and the results were astounding
i was trying to find before and after pics so i can compare a true analysis these were the results what i got

clone detection for the original picture
nothing indicating that no photoshopped has been used
clone detection with the after picture
red regions over the purple dots indicate parts of the picture that have been morphed and cloning of pixels have been used

and the other tool i use THIS IS WAY MORE ACCURATE THAN ELA ITS CALLED NOISE LEVEL ANALYSIS
This is a tool is basically a reverse denoising algorithm. Rather than removing the noise, it removes the rest of the image. It is using a super simple separable median filter to isolate the noise. It can be useful for identifying manipulations to the image like airbrushing, deformations, warping, and perspective corrected cloning.

as you can see the original picture matches with the background indicating 0zero photoshop
but with the after picture OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
his face is completly unmatched with the background indicationg more stauration and texture saying that its photoshopped.

oh yeah and i found this i downloaded a github file from a tor website which hacks and see the true date and what software is used when editing programs this is what i found from my decoding

@Salludon @FromNormietoChad @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @Ryan @AscendingHero @Monk @Blackmannnns @Chadeep @Haven @triggered @Amnesia
@Yuya Moggershima @JamesHowlett

@moonblunt

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 14781 and 22 others
No one asked

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5786, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
Taking the time to make this thread is an Incel trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMoreCumskins, AscendingHero and Rainman988
Can you find out if there’s photoshop in this

AF9DE162 662E 4142 803C 31F9F530A883

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and 11 others
Lul10

Can you analyse this pic?
I suspect george floyd might be curry in diguise

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 7076, Shrek2OnDvD and 18 others
Tumblr 33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38 59ae975d 1280

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero, Lmao and 2 others
Holy shit this autist is still at it

F67F9079 A4A8 4B1F 9470 8B1F94D6B071

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and 16 others
How do you even analyse this shit??

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
How do you even analyse this shit??
i do animation as a part time hobby the software i used is griffeye used by professional photo editors all around th eowrld

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and ItsOver.com
b4 u expose me, i have admitted several times that i morphed my eye color

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, delusionalretard, Lolcel and 3 others
Before you expose me I’d like to preemptively state for the record I’m black

@Saen problem nigger?

Where did you learn doing all of this bro?

• Love it
Reactions: Haven
Where did you learn doing all of this bro?
i do animation as a part-time at school hobby so i would say im decent at spotting at fakes and all that stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8244, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
BEFORE YOU BEGAN THIS THREAD @Salludon I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE , YOU HAVENT RESPONDED TO MY EARLIER THREAD WHICH IS KINDA SUS https://looksmax.org/threads/death-of-salludon-the-giga-frauder.389439/
Clone Detection =Methods to identify code clones i.e. a sequence or set of instructions that is similar or even identical to another one in different kinds of programming code
this time i used clone detection analysis to track every pixel this man manipulated and the results were astounding
i was trying to find before and after pics so i can compare a true analysis these were the results what i got
View attachment 1292417
clone detection for the original picture
View attachment 1292420 nothing indicating that no photoshopped has been used
clone detection with the after picture
View attachment 1292425 red regions over the purple dots indicate parts of the picture that have been morphed and cloning of pixels have been used

and the other tool i use THIS IS WAY MORE ACCURATE THAN ELA ITS CALLED NOISE LEVEL ANALYSIS
This is a tool is basically a reverse denoising algorithm. Rather than removing the noise, it removes the rest of the image. It is using a super simple separable median filter to isolate the noise. It can be useful for identifying manipulations to the image like airbrushing, deformations, warping, and perspective corrected cloning.

View attachment 1292438 as you can see the original picture matches with the background indicating 0zero photoshop
but with the after picture OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 1292441 his face is completly unmatched with the background indicationg more stauration and texture saying that its photoshopped.
View attachment 1292443

View attachment 1292448
oh yeah and i found this i downloaded a github file from a tor website which hacks and see the true date and what software is used when editing programs this is what i found from my decoding View attachment 1292452
@Salludon @FromNormietoChad @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston @Ryan @AscendingHero @Monk @Blackmannnns @Chadeep @Haven @triggered @Amnesia
@Yuya Moggershima @JamesHowlett

@moonblunt

Its over for this frauding curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 14781, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
i dont think salludon edited his chest hair and stripes on his shirt and some random corner on his wall but ok

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
brutal, another one bites the dust

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
i dont think salludon edited his chest hair and stripes on his shirt and some random corner on his wall but ok
if you morph one part of your face the other parts will look uncanny so to equalise that you have to morph other parts if that makes sense

This is prob the most peak autism pic ive ever seen
Reminds me of that facial analysis ad that was on this site one time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Atem Rah, Rainman988 and 5 others
if you morph one part of your face the other parts will look uncanny so to equalise that you have to morph other parts if that makes sense
why would anyone bother to morph this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Bitch and TsarTsar444
This clown again

to equalise the harmony of the overall picture imagine morphing a specific part of your face like the nose , itll looks weird
You are right about this, when you photshop one part the whole line gets shifted in the process. Idk how this thread isn't more popular, my gf is also a software engineer and uses animation for a hobby and she confirmed your pics as well. This place is full of autists

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Edgar, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
You are right about this, when you photshop one part the whole line gets shifted in the process. Idk how this thread isn't more popular, my gf is also a software engineer and uses animation for a hobby and she confirmed your pics as well. This place is full of autists
jfl tell em bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@Salludon @FromNormietoChad @Preston @CompleteFailure @johncruz12345 @Amnesia @triggered @Haven

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 13367 and 2 others
@Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
@Salludon @FromNormietoChad @Preston @CompleteFailure @johncruz12345 @Amnesia @triggered @Haven
Damn nigga ur eviscerating all the users I look upto one by one.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11604, Ryan and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Bitch, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
@Ryan @AscendingHero @Blackmannnns

@Monk @cloUder @ItisOver

Last edited:
Mirin CScel, we are brothers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Mirin the exposure. All false prophets must be exposed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14166
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 14166
I asked, finally the goatfucker @Salludon is exposed
he dont give fuck nigger..keep crying at the end of day hes still fucking ur sis

he dont give fuck nigger..keep crying at the end of day hes still fucking ur sis
typical Pakistani behavior lol , gets defensive very soon @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Chad sdon't exist on looksmax city.
only (at best) autistic HTN with a photoshop degree.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
nigga how he photoshoped this ig story..this tatto filter is on ig ..litterly took the video from front camera nd posted it on his story... video is also in good quality

nigga how he photoshoped this ig story..this tatto filter is on ig ..litterly took the video from front camera nd posted it on his story... video is also in good quality
View attachment 1292797
lmao see my next thread its over for him this time typical pakistanis you can never trust these faggots @Preston @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Tony
lmao see my next thread its over for him this time typical pakistanis you can never trust these faggots @Preston @Tony
curries r fuked in the head

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot