DEATH OF SALLUDON THE GIGA FRAUDER

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
before anyone on this site says, this thread is BS, FAGGOT DNRD. I'm sorry salludon fanboys its completely over today is the day where i prove GODS CAN ALSO BLEED or as the Greeks say THE FALL OF HUBRIS, now my discovery has given me a revelation that Salludon is an frauder he photoshops his images i have evidence in this thread now before i show the results of my groundbreaking discovery you people must be acquainted with the protocols i have taken to determine whether the image is photoshopped or not i have usen 2 protocols also i do animation as a part time hobby and i can determine whether photoshop was used or not

the first protocol is ELA ANALYSIS - ELA stands for error level analysis. It demonstrates the error level on the picture, thus identifying whether it was edited using Photoshop or not. In case the picture was altered or photoshopped, you will see color in the picture analysis. In case the picture is unedited, you will see a regular white color on it.[source:https://fixthephoto.com/image-photoshopped-or-not.html]

second protocol is JPEG%-One more way is through Jpeg%. It demonstrates the quality of the picture after the last save. Not so high percentage of quality means that the picture was certainly altered in a photo editor

and image with zero photoshop :
ELA IS completely white you can see the whole outline of my face indicating it's legit we can use my pic as a reference the original has been seen many times by you guys

now we will see the results for salludon
1st pic:
zero white outline on his lower third , literally white nowhere to be found , blue and red indicate photoshop software
80% jpeg% quality which is below the threshold indicating photoshop the same results appeared with @Xangsane who is another photoshopper i debunked

2nd pic :
this again 0 white outline indicating he fraudes his lowerthird and his eye area , blue or red indicate photoshop software

again 80% jpeg which doesnt surpass the threshold indicating photoshop remember boyos it has to pass 90%to prove its legitmacy

SO it ends here is scientific proof backed by software analysis that salludon is a frauder oh yeah and btw @ArvidGustavsson ;) is next on my photoshop hitlist
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Chad1212 @Frank Jack @Chadeep @sorrowfulsad @changcel @GripMaxxing @tyronelite @Blackmannnns @FromNormietoChad @TraumatisedOgre @Sal @Preston @Haven @SubhumanCurrycel @JamesHowlett @coolguy1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: baldgeeza, zeshama, Deleted member 14781 and 38 others
@Ryan @Salludon @salludonfan thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, SubhumanCurrycel, Haven and 6 others
stop relying on this shit photoshop website, it was made by a literal jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Pnpm, Deleted member 4946 and 10 others
you niggas have way too much free time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Timmy, Deleted member 21550 and 40 others
didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, ItsOver.com, ChristianChad and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11963, ChristianChad and 6 others
Salludon has videos tho lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Timmy, Deleted member 21550 and 21 others
stop relying on this shit photoshop website, it was made by a literal jew
bro if there is scientific evidence backed up by software analysis why should i stop relying?

i would believe u tho but ive seen salludon on videos and his lower third was still mogging on there.. how do you explain that.:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lmao, Slob and 11 others
i would believe u tho but ive seen salludon on videos and his lower third was still mogginf on there.. how do you explain that.:feelshaha:
my theory abt that is that he frauds at a certain point ill be making another thread on that

the 15yo asian kid morphing Sal after this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alpha, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
bro if there is scientific evidence backed up by software analysis why should i stop relying?
wait so blue and red colours mean that the picture was photoshopped in that area?

big if true

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
ppl need to realise that there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from going in to photoshop, clicking liquify and increasing the jaw height/width, and then fixing the background

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14781, Danish_Retard and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, Danish_Retard, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Lmao, JosephGarrot123 and 11 others
nigga i just uploaded a picture of gigachad and it didnt have ANY red and blue in it.
bro you need an original picture and then decipher metadata which shows true pixel its a long argeous process

tbh I'm disapointed every Chads on the PSL comunity are frauders.
and the only one who isn' and who is honnest is an aspie 30 yo something who had surgeries.

it's lifefuel in someway that mean that Chad are rare, and we have more chance to slay.
bt it's quite disapointing, still:(

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
before anyone on this site says, this thread is BS, FAGGOT DNRD. I'm sorry salludon fanboys its completely over today is the day where i prove GODS CAN ALSO BLEED or as the Greeks say THE FALL OF HUBRIS, now my discovery has given me a revelation that Salludon is an frauder he photoshops his images i have evidence in this thread now before i show the results of my groundbreaking discovery you people must be acquainted with the protocols i have taken to determine whether the image is photoshopped or not i have usen 2 protocols also i do animation as a part time hobby and i can determine whether photoshop was used or not

the first protocol is ELA ANALYSIS - ELA stands for error level analysis. It demonstrates the error level on the picture, thus identifying whether it was edited using Photoshop or not. In case the picture was altered or photoshopped, you will see color in the picture analysis. In case the picture is unedited, you will see a regular white color on it.[source:https://fixthephoto.com/image-photoshopped-or-not.html]

second protocol is JPEG%-One more way is through Jpeg%. It demonstrates the quality of the picture after the last save. Not so high percentage of quality means that the picture was certainly altered in a photo editor

and image with zero photoshop :
View attachment 1289364 ELA IS completely white you can see the whole outline of my face indicating it's legit we can use my pic as a reference the original has been seen many times by you guys View attachment 1289397

now we will see the results for salludon
1st pic: View attachment 1289365 zero white outline on his lower third , literally white nowhere to be found , blue and red indicate photoshop software
View attachment 1289372 80% jpeg% quality which is below the threshold indicating photoshop the same results appeared with @Xangsane who is another photoshopper i debunked

2nd pic :View attachment 1289378 this again 0 white outline indicating he fraudes his lowerthird and his eye area , blue or red indicate photoshop software

View attachment 1289384 again 80% jpeg which doesnt surpass the threshold indicating photoshop remember boyos it has to pass 90%to prove its legitmacy

SO it ends here is scientific proof backed by software analysis that salludon is a frauder oh yeah and btw @ArvidGustavsson ;) is next on my photoshop hitlist
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @Chad1212 @Frank Jack @Chadeep @sorrowfulsad @changcel @GripMaxxing @tyronelite @Blackmannnns @FromNormietoChad @TraumatisedOgre @Sal @Preston @Haven @SubhumanCurrycel @JamesHowlett @coolguy1

nigga he is real

Attachments

• 1222554-32891bcb86eb846bfe3898689f8ab516.mp4
    695.8 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 9 others
nigga i just uploaded a picture of gigachad and it didnt have ANY red and blue in it.
take a pic of yourself and post it you will see an outline of your jaw and eyes salludon does not have that
even his eyes in some pics

bro you need an original picture and then decipher metadata which shows true pixel its a long argeous process
I did all of it tbh and it still showed only white pixels. I also ran it through my own complex software and didnt find any traces of photoshop, gigachad is real confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 4946 and Ryan
omfg look at the pixel grain , like i said i toggle around with animation that is a complete fraud take it to any editor he or she will tell the same thing where did you get these video i have never seen him in motion its a complete fraud lmao
dude he is real. i took these pictures i swear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
I did all of it tbh and it still showed only white pixels. I also ran it through my own complex software and didnt find any traces of photoshop, gigachad is real confirmed
cope bro , there is complete evidence in front of your screen and yall still dont beleive me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the truth hurts

cope bro , there is complete evidence in front of your screen and yall still dont beleive me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the truth hurts
nah im using an actual paid, professional-grade software vs your retarded web app, that doesnt even work properly.

i think it can be cuz he appplied filter
true . but its some photoshop editor he looks like that at a certain point but uses a software to amplify his features

didnt you use salludon as an example of nonfrauded pics in other topics? :feelswat:

nah im using an actual paid, professional-grade software vs your retarded web app, that doesnt even work properly.
i have adobe photoshop , and i use a one coded by professionals on GITHUB so stfu you have no idea what youre talking abt you pseudointellect :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, Deleted member 17676, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
didnt you use salludon as an example of nonfrauded pics in other topics? :feelswat:
thats true there is only one pic which is his side profile that isnt frauded

istg NONE OF YOU GUYS READ MY FINDINGS , YOU LACK LOGIC YOU PUT YALL FEELINGS IN FRONT OF IT, IM SRY BUT I WAS A SALLUDON FANBOY TOO , BUT AFTER MY RESULTS MY MIND OPENED UP AND ACCEPTED THE REALITY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
ppl need to realise that there is absolutely nothing stopping anyone from going in to photoshop, clicking liquify and increasing the jaw height/width, and then fixing the background
THIS

omfg look at the pixel grain , like i said i toggle around with animation that is a complete fraud take it to any editor he or she will tell the same thing where did you get these video i have never seen him in motion its a complete fraud lmao
crisick too morphed his videos,
shotrt 3-7s videos are not hard to morph.
I've even seen Instagram models expsd morphing videos.
@Preston

jfl he is not austic to post 10 min videos of himeself..see this video clearly nd tell how he morphed it ..hes litterlyy moving hiss head

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Sal
jfl he is not austic to post 10 min videos of himeself..see this video clearly nd tell how he morphed it ..hes litterlyy moving hiss head
View attachment 1289458
bro if you don't belive me go to an editor and see for yourself i wish i could have the tools to decode that for you but its to expensive you can easily tell by pixel grain its photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and AscendingHero
bro if you don't belive me go to an editor and see for yourself i wish i could have the tools to decode that for you but its to expensive you can easily tell by pixel grain its photoshopped
ok broski dont believe..hes my friend nd i know him

Salludon is real, i've been on live discord calls with him.

Stfu

also who tf are u? Aren't u that annoying teenager that keeps on making rating threads that is an utter bobble head neckcel?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Limbo, datboijj and 1 other person
dnrd (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
View attachment 1289458
loseless only applies if you wanna transmit the rawdata into an imaging manipulation software, its superrare to find, my thoery is that salludon is on some high software editing program i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero and Salludon
View attachment 1289458
blue and red with white 0 outline lmao @AscendingHero @CompleteFailure @FromNormietoChad

@Salludon its been fun ive looked up to you man , but there is some amount of fraud to it