Salludon is actually frauding its over for him part 2 the FINALE

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
BEFORE YOU BEGAN THIS THREAD Salludon@Salludon I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE , YOU HAVENT RESPONDED TO MY EARLIER THREAD WHICH IS KINDA SUS https://looksmax.org/threads/death-of-salludon-the-giga-frauder.389439/
Clone Detection =Methods to identify code clones i.e. a sequence or set of instructions that is similar or even identical to another one in different kinds of programming code
this time i used clone detection analysis to track every pixel this man manipulated and the results were astounding
i was trying to find before and after pics so i can compare a true analysis these were the results what i got

clone detection for the original picture

nothing indicating that no photoshopped has been used
clone detection with the after picture

red regions over the purple dots indicate parts of the picture that have been morphed and cloning of pixels have been used

and the other tool i use THIS IS WAY MORE ACCURATE THAN ELA ITS CALLED NOISE LEVEL ANALYSIS
This is a tool is basically a reverse denoising algorithm. Rather than removing the noise, it removes the rest of the image. It is using a super simple separable median filter to isolate the noise. It can be useful for identifying manipulations to the image like airbrushing, deformations, warping, and perspective corrected cloning.

s you can see the original picture matches with the background indicating 0zero photoshop
but with the after picture OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his face is completly unmatched with the background indicationg more stauration and texture saying that its photoshopped.

oh yeah and i found this i downloaded a github file from a tor website which hacks and see the true date and what software is used when editing programs this is what i found from my decoding
1630249074072-png.1292452
also got confrimation for credibility from a user whose girlfriend is a software engineer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, ItsOver.com, Cidre enjoyer and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Lorsss and Deleted member 14528
send github link here so we can download it and test it out ourselves plz

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 8244
its griffeye jfl , i cant send you the github link cause it will reveal my name

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Stop putting so much time in to this, even if it’s true his ass rimmers won’t believe you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, kebabcoper, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
it will reveal my name I'm sorry i can't send it , griffeye is way more accurate than the github one

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
holy shit bro we get it already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14262
it will reveal my name I'm sorry i can't send it , griffeye is way more accurate than the github one
we need it to back up your claims

we need it to back up your claims
jfl @TsarTsar444 has already proven my credibility his gf is a software engineer and proved my evidence is real ,

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AsGoodAsItGets, AscendingHero and 3 others

the only thing thats real in this pic is his side profile his front face is completely fake , when i get my hands on video software thatll get soon debunked

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 14781
the only thing thats real in this pic is his side profile his front face is completely fake , when i get my hands on video software thatll get soon debunked
if what your saying is true, this is the most eventful thing that has happened on this site

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Ryan, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
if what your saying is true, this is the most eventful thing that has happened on this site
trust me lad it is , one thing my half curry dad told me was to never trust pakistanis

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, goat2x, 5'8manlet and 7 others
triggered is the only natty chad on this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

can you see if this eye area is photoshopped or not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8244
jfl im not free the whole time bro, and analyzing that is least of my concerns i wanna decimate the false prophets of this site
just do it, i wanna test ur thesis

well i didnt use the software , but im pretty sure that looks real
nah im just trolling, just wanted to see if u were bullshitting or not

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

You can do this with a phone app, i can't imagine what you can do it you use a computer, plus they always barely move, why tf they don't do a normal video?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
wow a mewer is frauding, i never think this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
BEFORE YOU BEGAN THIS THREAD Salludon@Salludon I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE , YOU HAVENT RESPONDED TO MY EARLIER THREAD WHICH IS KINDA SUS https://looksmax.org/threads/death-of-salludon-the-giga-frauder.389439/
Clone Detection =Methods to identify code clones i.e. a sequence or set of instructions that is similar or even identical to another one in different kinds of programming code
this time i used clone detection analysis to track every pixel this man manipulated and the results were astounding
i was trying to find before and after pics so i can compare a true analysis these were the results what i got
View attachment 1292659
clone detection for the original picture
View attachment 1292661
nothing indicating that no photoshopped has been used
clone detection with the after picture

View attachment 1292662
red regions over the purple dots indicate parts of the picture that have been morphed and cloning of pixels have been used

and the other tool i use THIS IS WAY MORE ACCURATE THAN ELA ITS CALLED NOISE LEVEL ANALYSIS
This is a tool is basically a reverse denoising algorithm. Rather than removing the noise, it removes the rest of the image. It is using a super simple separable median filter to isolate the noise. It can be useful for identifying manipulations to the image like airbrushing, deformations, warping, and perspective corrected cloning.
View attachment 1292663
s you can see the original picture matches with the background indicating 0zero photoshop
but with the after picture OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1292664 his face is completly unmatched with the background indicationg more stauration and texture saying that its photoshopped.

oh yeah and i found this i downloaded a github file from a tor website which hacks and see the true date and what software is used when editing programs this is what i found from my decoding
1630249074072-png.1292452
also got confrimation for credibility from a user whose girlfriend is a software engineer
View attachment 1292669

So the computer science girlfriend confirmed that this place is full of Autists. Thats not even a impressive Discovery for a 5 year old