Salludon Tinder experiment in Canada - looks theory is on life support. Tinder is now Veteran difficulty mode. GTFIH

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Yesterday, I contacted @Salludon for his pics for a Tinder experiment and he supplied me accordingly. I bought a new SIM to eliminate any possibilities of being shadow banned and created his profile in a Mid-size city in Canada. His name on the profile was Sal, age 28 and women age preference 18 - 27.
After 24 hours, his results are:
24 matches and 22 likes making total likes 46. I didn't match with any Stacy, most of his matches are average hipster looking white girls. Only one landwhale messaged him first with "Hey:)". Absolutely brutal. I was expecting 99+ likes in few hours. The last time I run a Tyronefish, his name was Kevin and age 28, he had 99+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. My conclusion is that either Tinder has become exponentially more difficult over time or that Salludon has low SMV here - the results are still brutal. I attached pictures for all the copers. @larsanova69 , Arvid and Amnesia are next on the experimentation list - I need @Amnesia and @ArvidGustavsson pics tho.
IMG 8807

IMG 8809

IMG 8806

IMG 8805

IMG 8803

View recent photos

Old Tyrone experiment

@
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer @
Reckless Turtle
@Reckless Turtle @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
FromNormietoChad
@FromNormietoChad @
chadison
@chadison @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
africancel
@africancel @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @
gamma
@gamma @
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
Collagen or rope
@Collagen or rope @Salludon @Preston @volcelfatcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, Salted_Salty, bndar.337 and 41 others
Damn

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Small sample size but there is a heightpill here because Kevin's long legs are visible in the pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd
What does this mean for the future of looksmaxxing?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RAMU KAKA, zyMOGenic and 18 others
WHERE TF IS MY RACE IMPLANT WHEN I NEED IT MOST

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Awan, zyMOGenic and 2 others
He is ethnic bro jfl. Who the fuck like ethnics ffs

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zyMOGenic, odegoat, Deleted member 19469 and 18 others
Small sample size but there is a heightpill here because Kevin's long legs are visible in the pictures.
Racepill too bro. Black smv > curry smv. Imagine looking like Salludon and not matching with the best of the best looking girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, FailedNormieManlet, Karstossos and 5 others
/care

it's canada

Showed Salludon's insta to my gf today and she rated him " face is 9/10 but a 7/10 to me because I don't like Indians" I never mentioned anything about his race btw.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Awan, Revenge123 and 53 others
Showed Salludon's insta to my gf today and she rated him " face is 9/10 but a 7/10 to me because I don't like Indians" I never mentioned anything about his race btw.
Absolutely brutal. Ethnic tax is -2.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Revenge123, Deleted member 19469, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
Maybe women think he is a catfish?

Also racepill, being a minority in your region (doesn't affect whites) lowers your looks rating. Depends on the woman but for a decent amount of women enthic = death unless they are objectively good looking.

In more diverse regions racepill matters less (my theory anyway).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, goat2x and 2 others
Fucked elo. This is what i get on Tinder.

In 3 hours:
B80EF7C3 5E9A 4BB6 8944 F7B4DC3AC95D

In 3 days:
9EA28230 1318 45AB 8961 EEEEE0C22AAB

I told girl i was leaving in September and she’s practically begging to get fucked.

A8DD4246 7E03 4E8D 8A59 FE78202E81DC

Stop reaching conclusions from 1 failed experiments. Ya’ll should know by now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Ascendinglad087, aesthetic beauty and 60 others
he looks too good seems like a catfish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Copexodius Maximus
Maybe women think he is a catfish?

Also racepill, being a minority in your region (doesn't affect whites) lowers your looks rating. Depends on the woman but for a decent amount of women enthic = death unless they are objectively good looking.

In more diverse regions racepill matters less (my theory anyway).
Catfish theory is cope. Very Famous white models get 99+ likes in hours. You're never too good looking for Tinder. The Tyrone I used has over a million tiktok followers and he's kinda popular on social media but nobody suspected catfish.:blackpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Daniel Plainview, Truemaxxer and 8 others
Catfish theory is cope. Very Famous white models get 99+ likes in hours. You're never too good looking for Tinder. The Tyrone I used has over a million tiktok followers and he's kinda popular on social media but nobody suspected catfish.:blackpill:
Fair enough tbh. Well the man himself has shown us his tinder and it looks like we got baited.

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 16371, Karstossos and 1 other person
Fucked elo. This is what i get on Tinder.

In 3 hours:
View attachment 1299007

In 3 days:
View attachment 1299009

I told girl i was leaving in September and she’s practically begging to get fucked.

View attachment 1299011

Stop reaching conclusions from 1 failed experiments. Ya’ll should know by now.
Bruh you're using Platinum account with boosts in the profile above. I bought a new SIM to eliminate shadowban and fucked ELO.
View attachment 1299020

so then all this proved is that u need to buy boost / platinum even if u are gl for max effectiveness on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tryndamere, Deleted member 16371, Hero of the Imperium and 16 others
Bruh you're using Platinum account with boosts in the profile above. I bought a new SIM to eliminate shadowban and fucked ELO.
View attachment 1299020
Tinder uses more than just your phone number tho. Phone, wifi network, gps etc all is stored by Tinder when you first make an account. Thats why you can’t change location just by using fake gps. Anyway i’ve never done tinder in Canada so i can’t say what i’d do there but theres a guy who did and he said i got 99+ in few hours without using gold/platinum. Here’s the thread:

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Ryan, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
so then all this proved is that u need to buy boost / platinum even if u are gl for max effectiveness on tinder
Just look like a male model and buy platinum Tinder account with boosts theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Tryndamere, Deleted member 16371 and 11 others
Meanwhile a good looking Asian will get 100+ in a few hours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, zeshama, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
Yeah its better to just pay the jews sometimes. You can also see who likes you so you can just swipe right on the girls that are gl and don’t have to waste any time swiping 100 times everyday on landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 11gaijin, Hero of the Imperium and 13 others
Wouldn't she say cigan tho? In Bulgaria

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Tony and Melo95
Tinders complete shit now.. wtf is this

673EC57D A711 4966 BD94 93810D1D80B4

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, diggbicc, Hero of the Imperium and 14 others
I did a Salludon experiment of my own he got 50 likes and it remained at 50 into the following day (for some reason bumble likes stays stagnant at 50 I felt he exceeded that) and the account did not last 2 days (reported for chadfish i guess? I don’t know) and I’ve been put on the verification page since and I can’t bypass it... JFL at my choice of verifying :feelshaha:...you can see the pixels :feelskek:
9297CCBA 8E38 4688 B721 F97B0C4AAFB9

Can’t delete the account either it demands me to verify.... so Salludon your Chadfish profile of mine is permanently up on Bumble :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (and I heard bumble shows inactive profile in the stack) you’re probably just racking up likes :feelskek:

all of that to say what? Salludon is just THAT goodlooking it can failo him and then just naturally result w these type of scenarios.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Ascendinglad087, ascension and 16 others
I did a Salludon experiment of my own he got 50 likes and it remained at 50 into the following day (for some reason bumble likes stays stagnant at 50 I felt he exceeded that) and the account did not last 2 days (reported for chadfish i guess? I don’t know) and I’ve been put on the verification page since and I can’t bypass it... JFL at my choice of verifying :feelshaha:...you can see the pixels :feelskek:View attachment 1299056
Can’t delete the account either it demands me to verify.... so Salludon your Chadfish profile of mine is permanently up on Bumble :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (and I heard bumble shows inactive profile in the stack) you’re probably just racking up likes :feelskek:

all of that to say what? Salludon is just THAT goodlooking it can failo him and then just naturally result w these type of scenarios.
Lmao.
I can verify it for you if u want. Just tell me the phone # and password to log in. I already did it once for a user here. It worked.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 16371, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
maybe you should use a new phone + ip, cuz this doesnt make sense. Other people have ran experiments w him where he did mad good. Also literally @rambocel had better results when i ran him nigga

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart
I did a Salludon experiment of my own he got 50 likes and it remained at 50 into the following day (for some reason bumble likes stays stagnant at 50 I felt he exceeded that) and the account did not last 2 days (reported for chadfish i guess? I don’t know) and I’ve been put on the verification page since and I can’t bypass it... JFL at my choice of verifying :feelshaha:...you can see the pixels :feelskek:View attachment 1299056

let me tell u a secret everyone, u want to pass the verification easy?

Put up one picture of YOURSELF, then verify your account doing the selfie pose as you.

Then once u get the verification checkmark congrats ur account if VERIFIED. Now replace that one real picture of yourself with all the pictures u want of whoever u wanna Chadfish as. You will still have the verification checkmark cause its tied to ur account

This is also why the verification means nothing on tinder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Deleted member 16371, Hero of the Imperium and 11 others
@Biggdink told us this. Indians/paki and Italians have 0 SMV in Canada.

Over if you're med in Canada

Only asians slay in Canada :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@volcelfatcel @Chadeep @AlexAP @Preston

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Tinder uses more than just your phone number tho. Phone, wifi network, gps etc all is stored by Tinder when you first make an account. Thats why you can’t change location just by using fake gps. Anyway i’ve never done tinder in Canada so i can’t say what i’d do there but theres a guy who did and he said i got 99+ in few hours without using gold/platinum. Here’s the thread:

literally this. you need an entirely new phone ip, network etc or else youre fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 7098
Next time do thecel Tinder experiment in Canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Toth's thot, Mexicanboi and 4 others
brutal, also i wanted to add that you look like an aryan nigger. You are my dream genetics

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
shit maybe im coping. Is jbb real in toronto due to the nigger culture? lmao

@Biggdink told us this. Indians/paki and Italians have 0 SMV in Canada.

Over if you're med in Canada

Only asians slay in Canada :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@volcelfatcel @Chadeep @AlexAP @Preston
hu bing would be terra slayer in canada

memes aside
salludon could slay anywhere
he is too GL for tinder and dating apps though tbh, just like @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and gamma
I can verify it for you if u want. Just tell me the phone # and password to log in. I already did it once for a user here. It worked.
It’s hooked up to a burner facebook i made with one of those temporary email sites. I’ll inbox you the info

To be fair that nigga has a good physique while Salludon doesn't show it

I've heard that girls care about a jacked body on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser
his pheno fails him slightly for dating apps, also how do middle eastern guys do in Canada IRL?? In Sweden, Germany he would do good IRL

Faith

Ngl I thought someone was catfishing with faith riehm

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
let me tell u a secret everyone, u want to pass the verification easy?

Put up one picture of YOURSELF, then verify your account doing the selfie pose as you.

Then once u get the verification checkmark congrats ur account if VERIFIED. Now replace that one real picture of yourself with all the pictures u want of whoever u wanna Chadfish as. You will still have the verification checkmark cause its tied to ur account

This is also why the verification means nothing on tinder
Everyone is stupid but me IQ

maybe you should use a new phone + ip, cuz this doesnt make sense. Other people have ran experiments w him where he did mad good. Also literally @rambocel had better results when i ran him nigga
I'll ran @larsanova69 as a control experiment for all the copers on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lars and Blackgymmax
Did you attempt to control all confounding variables between Tyrone and Salludon?

lmao im using that to trigger nordic copers

Take the @Biggdink pill

They're all white women

I remember one of the last times I used a dating app, the last match I got said something like, "I'm in a poly relationship with 2 men who work at SpaceX, that should tell you all you need to know :)"

She was a sub 3 black woman, and had a pic of her wearing a collar and a dog toy in her mouth.
It is over

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, ascension, bogii and 6 others
@Salludon Remember what I showed you in dms? LMFAO these guys don't know shit 😂

• +1
Reactions: Salludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back