Salludon Tinder experiment in Canada - looks theory is on life support. Tinder is now Veteran difficulty mode. GTFIH

why everyone think salludon is chad, look like a high tier indian normie and of course he is not going to get much match in the west

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 19499, datboijj and 2 others
why everyone think salludon is chad, look like a high tier indian normie and of course he is not going to get much match in the west
its just elo bro, even my tinder experiment with broderick hunter was absolute dog shit from my ass elo. If anything he probably wouldve had 99+ within the hour or so if I actually fixed everything correctly. Niggas working at tinder prob come here and laugh at us retards thinking we've cracked the code to testing our smv. Half the tinder experiments that flopped are all just retards whove made 10 accs w shit elos when ive seen guys who dont look anywhere near top tier psl standards and have atleast 1k+ matches lmao.
Salludon has been tested in canada before where he got 99+ within 2-3 hours so this proves that elo means everything even if youre legit 7+psl, however for women they dont pull this shit, and neither with gay men which is funny.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, oldcelloser, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Lmao.
I can verify it for you if u want. Just tell me the phone # and password to log in. I already did it once for a user here. It worked.
why are you not charging incels for this? :lul:

wtf thats really a disappointing result. how is that possible? :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
Yesterday, I contacted @Salludon for his pics for a Tinder experiment and he supplied me accordingly. I bought a new SIM to eliminate any possibilities of being shadow banned and created his profile in a Mid-size city in Canada. His name on the profile was Sal, age 28 and women age preference 18 - 27.
After 24 hours, his results are:
24 matches and 22 likes making total likes 46. I didn't match with any Stacy, most of his matches are average hipster looking white girls. Only one landwhale messaged him first with "Hey:)". Absolutely brutal. I was expecting 99+ likes in few hours. The last time I run a Tyronefish, his name was Kevin and age 28, he had 99+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. My conclusion is that either Tinder has become exponentially more difficult over time or that Salludon has low SMV here - the results are still brutal. I attached pictures for all the copers. @larsanova69 , Arvid and Amnesia are next on the experimentation list - I need @Amnesia and @ArvidGustavsson pics tho.
View attachment 1298957

View attachment 1298959
View attachment 1298963

View attachment 1298964
View attachment 1298981

View attachment 1298983

Old Tyrone experiment

@
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer @
Reckless Turtle
@Reckless Turtle @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
FromNormietoChad
@FromNormietoChad @
chadison
@chadison @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
africancel
@africancel @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @
gamma
@gamma @
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
Collagen or rope
@Collagen or rope @Salludon @Preston @volcelfatcel

HE LOOKS LIKE AN OBV CATFISH YOU NIGGER
OFC HE DIDN'T DO WELL

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Be_ConfidentBro
you have to pay/put credit on the sim to be able to register it in order to do this?

he is right. U should get vip and rename to confidentnigger
I don’t even have money to buy a lemon to eat my fried fish rn :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Tony
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
This proves that black men get women easily, if they are good looking.

Good looking blacks and ethnics have an advantage over good looking white men in the west because they can find a nitche of foids who like them

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
its just elo bro, even my tinder experiment with broderick hunter was absolute dog shit from my ass elo. If anything he probably wouldve had 99+ within the hour or so if I actually fixed everything correctly. Niggas working at tinder prob come here and laugh at us retards thinking we've cracked the code to testing our smv. Half the tinder experiments that flopped are all just retards whove made 10 accs w shit elos when ive seen guys who dont look anywhere near top tier psl standards and have atleast 1k+ matches lmao.
Salludon has been tested in canada before where he got 99+ within 2-3 hours so this proves that elo means everything even if youre legit 7+psl, however for women they dont pull this shit, and neither with gay men which is funny.
Can you imagine Tinder stores pics and faces so they can recognize them and penalize them? We probably destroyed half Chads market with this experiment cause Tinder keeps thinking they are fake and never show them to anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and fogdart
This proves that black men get women easily, if they are good looking.

Good looking blacks and ethnics have an advantage over good looking white men in the west because they can find a nitche of foids who like them
No, i have an exp w broderick hunter and he did shit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
jfl something went wrong. im htn and got better results. also in canada

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
too good looking so girls believe you are chadfishing even if you verify with them theory proven legit :feelskek:

Yeah its better to just pay the jews sometimes. You can also see who likes you so you can just swipe right on the girls that are gl and don’t have to waste any time swiping 100 times everyday on landwhales.
also it means that youd better settle on 1 fake story and use that forever :feelskek: since messing around will get you blacklisted
i need to change my current ph number to use tinder again because i Chadfished and i suddenly got 0 matches over and over on that Chadfish till i gave up the experiment :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and fogdart
Yesterday, I contacted @Salludon for his pics for a Tinder experiment and he supplied me accordingly. I bought a new SIM to eliminate any possibilities of being shadow banned and created his profile in a Mid-size city in Canada. His name on the profile was Sal, age 28 and women age preference 18 - 27.
24 matches and 22 likes making total likes 46. I didn't match with any Stacy, most of his matches are average hipster looking white girls. Only one landwhale messaged him first with "Hey:)". Absolutely brutal. I was expecting 99+ likes in few hours. The last time I run a Tyronefish, his name was Kevin and age 28, he had 99+ likes in less than 12hours, the likes were also from better quality women. My conclusion is that either Tinder has become exponentially more difficult over time or that Salludon has low SMV here - the results are still brutal. I attached pictures for all the copers. @larsanova69 , Arvid and Amnesia are next on the experimentation list - I need @Amnesia and @ArvidGustavsson pics tho.
View attachment 1298957

View attachment 1298959
View attachment 1298963

View attachment 1298964
View attachment 1298981

View attachment 1298983

Old Tyrone experiment

@
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer @
Reckless Turtle
@Reckless Turtle @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
FromNormietoChad
@FromNormietoChad @
chadison
@chadison @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
africancel
@africancel @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @
gamma
@gamma @
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
Collagen or rope

u did this experiment with some more ?

He's too white passing for Canada
If he was dark brown he would get 200 likes 100 matches

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 15004, datboijj and 1 other person
View attachment 1298957

View attachment 1298959
View attachment 1298963

View attachment 1298964
View attachment 1298981

View attachment 1298983

Old Tyrone experiment

@
mulattomaxxer
@mulattomaxxer @
Reckless Turtle
@Reckless Turtle @
WontStopNorwooding
@WontStopNorwooding @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
FromNormietoChad
@FromNormietoChad @
chadison
@chadison @
tyronelite
@tyronelite @
africancel
@africancel @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @
gamma
@gamma @
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
Collagen or rope

You need to try with Bumble

I've had women tell me that they only use Tinder to feel better about themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tinder uses more than just your phone number tho. Phone, wifi network, gps etc all is stored by Tinder when you first make an account. Thats why you can’t change location just by using fake gps. Anyway i’ve never done tinder in Canada so i can’t say what i’d do there but theres a guy who did and he said i got 99+ in few hours without using gold/platinum. Here’s the thread:

they also store previously used pictures, so with every new account using the same pictures you'll get worse results even if you use a new sim, phone and wifi

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
You need to try with Bumble

I've had women tell me that they only use Tinder to feel better about themselves.
Worst app ever, bumble has nothing but 3/10 frogs using it even in higher elo. Also it’s harder to get matches in there than in tinder.

hinge is the best app

Images 53

Stacies wanna get railed by guys like these in Canada @sytyl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, sytyl and fogdart
Showed Salludon's insta to my gf today and she rated him " face is 9/10 but a 7/10 to me because I don't like Indians" I never mentioned anything about his race btw.

i know you have me blocked but NIGGA WHAT IS THIS LMFAO

Interesting. It may be that salludon has SOME race failo, even though u could have larped him as legit Canadian.

More likely though is salludon is very good looking, but not necessarily very high SMV, whereas Kevin is higher SMV.

I've always said looks are not as important as SMV/vibe, but yeah u can't be some 2/10 recessed JBW and fraud a good vibe and expect to get laid with anything other than a Noodlewhore

This is an interesting thread and makes me wonder: is there a good thread regarding how to reset ELO? I've always known about the ELO but never cared that much, however I made a ton of new accounts never thinking it would be that impactful.

I wonder how I would do with a fresh new account.

those pics are kinda aspie ngl. looks like @Amnesia 's instagram

It’s over for Salludon :feelswhy:

Over for you tbh @Salludon

Ethnics on depression meds right now

let me tell u a secret everyone, u want to pass the verification easy?

Put up one picture of YOURSELF, then verify your account doing the selfie pose as you.

Then once u get the verification checkmark congrats ur account if VERIFIED. Now replace that one real picture of yourself with all the pictures u want of whoever u wanna Chadfish as. You will still have the verification checkmark cause its tied to ur account

This is also why the verification means nothing on tinder
It doesn’t work like that.
If you upload a new picture for your profile picture and verify with a selfie of your own for the said picture, the moment you change your PROFILE picture to something else they will ask you to verify again

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 14160
They probably think he's a Chadfish.

It doesn’t work like that.
If you upload a new picture for your profile picture and verify with a selfie of your own for the said picture, the moment you change your PROFILE picture to something else they will ask you to verify again
Lifefuel. I verified a Tyler Maher chadfish with my own face :feelshah:

Salludon looks autistic in those pictures. This one especially:

He looks like a tryhard squinter (girls can tell btw to all you tryhard squintmaxxers on this forum)

And he needs a picture where he's smiling otherwise he won't look NT

Find a picture of him smiling and replace the pic above with this

bc the squint looks natural due to the sun

And use some less ethnic pics he looks so ethnic in these pictures. here's one:

And I know my sig goes against what I'm about to say but Salludon needs to dress better. Wtf is this:

A white see-through dress shirt with beige khakis? He's amplifying his ethicness. He's lookin like a bollywood extra

Too masc

Pretty boy or death in 2022

Muh Elo :soy::soy::soy:
Then why did niko do so good ?

Very funny thread:ROFLMAO:

JFl at this larping curry who fooled all the autists/aspies here :forcedsmile:
from the slums of Mumbai.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back