SALLUDON VS ORB IRL MOG BATTLE RESULTS (GTFIH)

Cope women desire white chads not white subhumans. That's why white chads will fuck white women and PSL 5+ ethnics, while white subhumans will be left fucking gook whores and other low tier ethnics. JBW is fucking useless.

View attachment 589988
View attachment 589989

View attachment 589992
View attachment 589985

View attachment 589991
View attachment 589995
View attachment 589996
View attachment 589997
Nobody said white subhumans slay. Most whites however aren't subhumans. The chaddest ethnicity out there.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, doll, Chadelite and 4 others
Nobody said white subhumans slay. Most whites however aren't subhumans. The chaddest ethnicity out there.
189FF5E0 0E03 4916 A54E 3526574661C3

CHADDEST ETHNICITY INDEED

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Lolcel, Deleted member 8064 and 12 others
at the end of the day we are all subhuman compared to st gandy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, doll, Deleted member 7079 and 7 others
Dude, we've all seen enough of your cherrypicking for today. No need to prove your low IQ and untrustworthy personality even further.
Chill out I’m obviously joking around but you guys are seriously butthurt for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Lolcel, Chadelite and 3 others
Then you admit Just Be White is false since the name itself implies hope for incels, only to realize the best they can get are subhuman gook whores.
YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Also how far are you extending the definition of "white"? Cause most whites I see just like most people, are subhumans. Not literally but average which means ugly in 2020. Only 'saved' by decent height.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, doll, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
cope
you make cope shit threads about your race everyday bc you are a self hating lowlife perma virgin
im just stating facts thats why u are crying like a beta cuck
You keep saying I make threads about race. can you link a race thread ive made in the last few days?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
You keep saying I make threads about race. can you link a race thread ive made in the last few days?
damn did u you really stopped because i told you that you are a coping faggot
Good puppy tbh ngl
imagine being self conscious about your race :lul: :lul:

accepting your race is the first step to not being a weak mental faggot
you are on the right track keep going... you might lose your virginity this way
but im not sure

Dishonest experiment, like the Arvid one, you used Salludon's best pic vs the other guy's worst one lmao

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5683
Dishonest experiment, like the Arvid one, you used Salludon's best pic vs the other guy's worst one lmao
I just used the pics Salludon told me to use

I'm not judging which are the best pics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
tenor.gif

• JFL
cope thread
whites are indeed the chadest race out there

117543394 2869247946513135 15524553672089355 n
117768649 2869247846513145 1759760595030753423 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Salludon, Chadelite and 5 others
Sal

His only frontal pic I saw that is not blurry af/morphed/light-frauded/low resolution

• JFL
Cope
I've seen a bunch of orbs pictures
He looks weird in most of them but then he has a few really good pictures and gifs
This picture of salludon is even better (imo) and wasn't used
View attachment 590054
Doubt it, he looks late 20's in there and very niche
I just used the pics Salludon told me to use

I'm not judging which are the best pics

well he did it for a reason

cool but the real question is what did salludon have done for his transformation

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, Chadelite, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
Keep finding years old pics with acne, messy beard and shit hairstyle, doesn’t matter I can do the same

View attachment 590096View attachment 590097
First off you posted it here yourself. I didn't look for it. It is the only pic that doesn't look blurry etc. and I repost it despite the obvious squinching. I am willing to admit your look better than Orb if you posted pictures that aren't hard frauded and you look the same as in the ones from OP

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
First off you posted it here yourself. I didn't look for it. It is the only pic that doesn't look blurry etc. and I repost it despite the obvious squinching. I am willing to admit your look better than Orb if you posted pictures that aren't hard frauded and you look the same as in the ones from OP
It doesn’t look blurry bcos its taken with the back camera with flash from close distance and obviously shit ton of lens distortion plus i wasn’t fully looksmaxxed back then anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 7079, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
It doesn’t look blurry bcos its taken with the back camera with flash from close distance and obviously shit ton of lens distortion plus i wasn’t fully looksmaxxed back then anyways.
Nah, its not just that. Take this one for example from that other thread
Sal2

Jacket is clear and detailed, but the face/eyes is somewhat smudged

Sal3
Same smudged (and also blurry look) here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Inscol, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, doll, Pussyslayer and 3 others
These pic are more Higher quality than the ones u psoted

saying this
Sal3
blurry, smudged and filtered af picture is higher quality than this
Sal
when he himself just admitted that the second one is shot with back camera + flash :lul::lul::lul:

keep simping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Sikkunt23
mogs 99% whites even in the second one
what are u even trying to say?
I say that all his pictures post "ascension" from mewing look frauded in one way or another. A frontal picture with back camera + flash, without filters, lighting frauding etc would be a better way to prove his mewing transformation. And you are out here defending your hero by arguing that clearly blurry pictures are of higher quality.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Do you really need an experiment to know a narrow faced jawless subhuman would have less success than a guy whose every feature is better?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, CursedOne, 6485b025t and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lolcel, CursedOne and 2 others
Orb looking like a drug addict ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, doll and Deleted member 7079
How old is that pic?

I am always objective and can say salludon mogs orb hard in terms of both psl as well as appeal to women of any age or race. This isn't to say orb is ugly, he is still a mogger, but it's a mog or be mogged world and he gets mogged by salludon.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Lolcel and Vidyacoper
Jfl orb is also 5'7 squintmaxxed while @Salludon is 6'1 keep coping orb SEAmaxxed cuz he couldn't get a decent white girl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1100 and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Orb is a jawless rat who literally moved to SEA so he could get a trad wife. He’s a loser who shares the same fate with recessed bloated nordcucks
Literally only hailo is skin hair and eyes.
severly lacking in bones

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
self hate has dropped at a significant rate amongst ethniks 📉

this is a flicker of hope for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Lolcel, Deleted member 3526 and 3 others
You autists forget the importance of masculinity... JFL@ thinking foids will pick that first subhuman just cuz hes white.If it wasnt over already.. his teethgaps, IRL HyperAspieness and basementcel tier photos dont help either.

• +1
Reactions: malignant

Both are good looking. But, I would rather look like this personally.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: doll, Julius and malignant
I am not suprised at all tbh. People here are just racist. I mean they are right when they say that the average ethnic looks bad but Salludon is an exception. I find almost too difficult to believe he actually looks good as he does. I live in Pakistan but I have yet to see a single Pakistani that comes anywhere close to where he is. I mean I look like a legit deformed subhuman compared to him lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Anyways, Orb has a better phenotype but Salludon has better bone structure and overall harmony. I guess Salludon's non-ideal pheno is his only real flaw.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 5393
Just be a top 0.01% ethnic bro, it worked for Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and CursedOne
Oh I forgot to put a funny reply

Shitskin hindu dindu cope

B74L52kl.jpg
hpCfrNfl.jpg

Should have used one of these pics

Till i would say salludon looks a bit ethnic