SALLUDON VS ORB IRL MOG BATTLE RESULTS (GTFIH)

Ok bro, but read this: You're Saludo's dog, nothing more.
Damn is this how you banned @Moggy ?
Just curious why do SFcels get so fucking triggered on this site when they dont get white worshipped 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
Damn is this how you banned @Moggy ?
Just curious why do SFcels get so fucking triggered on this site when they dont get white worshipped 24/7
Moggy was a case of his own, he wasn't here to looksmax at all, but to cause tensions between users and break the rules. He was given many, MANY warnings, but he always ignored them. Any mod would've come to same conclusion.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Moggy was a case of his own, he wasn't here to looksmax at all, but to cause tensions between users and break the rules. He was given many, MANY warnings, but he always ignored them. Any mod would've come to same conclusion.
Racebaiting or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and BigBiceps
lol salludon legit mogs gandy and o pry in that pic wtf did you expect

View attachment 590015

CHADDEST ETHNICITY INDEED
you mirin

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Salludon and Deleted member 3526
I live in Australia, retard

Why would I make comments about JBW if I lived in and ethnic nation?
This makes it legit the most tbh. Australia is white surfer Chad central.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
So basically at the request of @Salludon I asked 11 different foids to choose between Orb and himself, here are the results
View attachment 589853
View attachment 589855
View attachment 589857
View attachment 589859
View attachment 589860
View attachment 589862
View attachment 589863
View attachment 589865
View attachment 589867
View attachment 589868
View attachment 589871
Final results: Salludon 9
Orb 2

A comprehensive victory for Salludon but there’s more...

The two foids who voted Orb were both noodlewhores (jfl)

What conclusions can be drawn from the results? JBW theory becomes inconsequential when you’re gigachadpreet with the exception of noodlewhores whose white worship knows no bounds. Regardless, lifefuel for ethnics.

خدا کا شکر ہے

@Salludon @Sikkunt23 @Newone @Short Ugly and Brown @Entschuldigung @Mohamad @SubhumanCurrycel @inceletto @Mathafack @abmonger @Blackout.xl @Papabakvet @Dante1
I think it's because of orbs assymetry his face is pretty asymmetric especially in his jaw. But damn these results are shocking none the less i would've thought for sure orb win