Deleted member 3990

Kraken
This happens if salt is restricted (fully or to a certain degree):
Bild 2020 11 18 002348

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 6403, TheoryMaxxer and 7 others
brb saltmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, TheoryMaxxer, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, thickdickdaddy27, TheoryMaxxer and 3 others

salt is good, water is wet.
salt is needed to our organism to keep on working
A month ago I would have had a spastic attack by even eating a miniscule pinch of salt
Now I crave it and usuall take a finger full when I enter the kitchen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM, stuckneworleans, Lars and 1 other person
I think I will make a proper thread about salt in the near future. Yet another thing/food I was sceptical about but turned out to be good for me.
Everything is upside down

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer and RoundHouse
I think I will make a proper thread about salt in the near future. Yet another thing/food I was sceptical about but turned out to be good for me.
Everything is upside down
Tag me tbh, im looking forward to it.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I put a shit ton of salt on my canned tuna

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3990
You should have known this since forever, as should everyone. Salt is essential. The fear mongering against the salt is ridiculous, which exists nowadays - so fucking dumb, stick to the sugar instead, idiots. Anyway, for bloating you just counter it with potassium salt(KCl), which you can just mix together with regular salt and use it, as if you were to use a regular salt, but instead this mix.
Ez. Cheap.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6403
Thank you Stan Efferding

low salt diet is retard

use iodized salt for extra iodine supplementation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
whenever i mix potassium chloride in water and drink it I get crazy stomach pain:cry:

wHeRe Is ThE sOurCe
you silyl subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow and Good_Little_Goy
whenever i mix potassium chloride in water and drink it I get crazy stomach pain:cry:
You would have to sip on it through out the day, which is a pain in the ass and there are easier ways.
I attach a cronometer of my day. Most of my potassium comes from orange juice and milk:

Attachments

• Cronometer7.pdf
    312 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
SALT IS. DRY.

So drink water with it because water well water is wet my friends

renin-angiotensin-aldosterone systems me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Jfl at your bio atm, Hunter gatherer's get salt via blood; blood, milk(raw) and honey(raw) with meat and eggs would be a mogger way to live imo

So this is what i fucking wanted to get abroad!

Fluorine is in our water predominantly, it's in our crops as a pesticide, in baby food, antibiotics. It is a neurotoxin, causes DNA damage and inhibits uptake of iodine in the thyroid --> preventing the production of thyroid hormones, leading to thyroid cancer and it can cause brittle bones.

- Therefore you want to use a lot of salt, and this is because salt is a sodium-chloride, it's sodium, bound to a chloride molecule, and then some other trace elements. Chloride inhibits the absorbtion of fluoride, so by consuming a large amount of salt, you are removing some of the issues.. This is why people need more salt and more water in the modern context, our indigenous ancestors aren't something we can look at, because they did not had fluoride present.

Source: Dr. David Brownstein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 6403
whats the best daily intake?

So this is what i fucking wanted to get abroad!

Fluorine is in our water predominantly, it's in our crops as a pesticide, in baby food, antibiotics. It is a neurotoxin, causes DNA damage and inhibits uptake of iodine in the thyroid --> preventing the production of thyroid hormones, leading to thyroid cancer and it can cause brittle bones.

- Therefore you want to use a lot of salt, and this is because salt is a sodium-chloride, it's sodium, bound to a chloride molecule, and then some other trace elements. Chloride inhibits the absorbtion of fluoride, so by consuming a large amount of salt, you are removing some of the issues.. This is why people need more salt and more water in the modern context, our indigenous ancestors aren't something we can look at, because they did not had fluoride present.

Source: Dr. David Brownstein.
They don't fluoridate my water, feels good

You should have known this since forever, as should everyone. Salt is essential. The fear mongering against the salt is ridiculous, which exists nowadays - so fucking dumb, stick to the sugar instead, idiots. Anyway, for bloating you just counter it with potassium salt(KCl), which you can just mix together with regular salt and use it, as if you were to use a regular salt, but instead this mix.
Ez. Cheap.
Salt intake itself isn't the problem its the electrolyte ratios that most people consume at nowadays we under consume potassium and magnesium the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

Bruh I down half a litre of listerine a day.. are you trying to tell me that it is bad? I was told it was good by Dr Bloomberg :oops:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
Bruh I down half a litre of listerine a day.. are you trying to tell me that it is bad? I was told it was good by Dr Bloomberg :oops:
Neck yourself asap..

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus
Was browsing RP and caged at some subhuman replying to him with "hi sh*kelberg"
Was he refering to me or was it just an insult?

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
Salt is everything

Good thread. I literally mealprep my salt intake for the week each sunday.