SAM-E Dosage

Ok so 12,5mg aromasin per day + 5ui per day + 2g SAM E per day its good ?

Where i can.buy cheap SAM E + like 500g or 1kg
Another question about aromasin; can i consume it in the raw powder form ? Like in water or in a shaker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Another question about aromasin; can i consume it in the raw powder form ? Like in water or in a shaker
Watch what ACTUALLY happens when you regularly take SAM-e.

• +1
Ok estrogen accelarates height velocity and it also induces cell aptosis, HOWEVER the fact that @ghkid2019 is only mentioning estrogen to be the problem is beyond retarded, GH/IGF-1 still ages bone so does DHT, men who completely lacked a functional estrogen receptor even though they were in their 30's and had the bone age of 14-15 year olds, their bones still matured to that bone without any estrogen effects in their body at all, sure it is far less than their chronolgical age but coming to the conclusion that estrogen is the reason why all of you stopped growing is not practice. Do more research than just that: this video will help you to understand. Senesence happens first, then fusion happens, estrogen can't do anything if their chondrocytes are still actively proliferating, it can't induce apoptosis until their cell cycles are complete

Very high iq i am proud we have good forum users here that have actually researched what they are saying

apparently it makes people with bipolar disorder more fucked in that regard? Nothing too serious, apparently it works even better than pharmaceutical anti-depressants for your depression, but these are side effects, we aren't using it that purpose, we're using it to keep growing whilst slowing down our biological aging

take this as well: https://au.iherb.com/pr/Nature-s-Bounty-Folic-Acid-800-mcg-250-Tablets/32303 once per day if you want take meclizine as well as it inhibits FGFR3 (potent inhibitor to longitudal bone growth) https://www.ebay.com/itm/PlusPharma...258146&hash=item25bdc6c387:g:dxAAAOSwNsNcy0nS

What's more it barely costs more than your original stack

Last edited:
  • +1
it really is though, we still don't know much at all about it.
keep castrating yourself though, for maybe an inch at best.
lower the competition yes good goy

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
he said it isn't worth to heightmax - but previously he was talking about blasting 10 iu hgh daily lol

of course he is heightmaxxing still he knows people will read his comment and stop

NBA players grow 6+ inches from hgh in COLLEGE

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
he said it isn't worth to heightmax - but previously he was talking about blasting 10 iu hgh daily lol

of course he is heightmaxxing still he knows people will read his comment and stop

NBA players grow 6+ inches from hgh in COLLEGE
i don't remember seeing any nba player claiming they took HGH

• +1
OF COURSE THEY WON'T CLAIM IT IT'S ILLEGAL FIRSTLY AND IT GIVES THEM A BAD IMAGE
bro there is something called anti-doping, even in the NBA man... anyway HGH alone definitely doesn't explain Dennis Rodman

• +1
bro there is something called anti-doping, even in the NBA man...
they all roid in nba etc

hgh works and we all know it

anyways i saw ur comment on more plates more dates and im mirin' u

but don't tell the normies g

these idiots think hanging makes u taller and that hgh doesn't work at all

they all roid in nba etc

hgh works and we all know it

anyways i saw ur comment on more plates more dates and im mirin' u

but don't tell the normies g

these idiots think hanging makes u taller and that hgh doesn't work at all
lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Chadelite
bro there is something called anti-doping, even in the NBA man... anyway HGH alone definitely doesn't explain Dennis Rodman

It's quite hard to detect exogenous hgh, a lot of athletes use it for recovery