Samara weaving rating

wtf She looks like a man.

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield, Deleted member 13787 and Niklaus Mikaelson
wtf She looks like a man.
just look at all white women from the same angle, you will realise they all look tranny like her. any white woman over thirty without makeup and angles will look like her or worse guaranteed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Will Blunderfield and Niklaus Mikaelson
what kind of next level cope is this? her nose bridge is flat, AKA feminine. yeah the nostrils are a bit niggerish but its fine since theyre more exposed, which is another fem trait
are you kidding me ?
narrow doll tiny nose is everything on a woman.
Also rofl at her aggressive eyes and lips.
looks more masculine and harsh to the eyes thus, than me in the soft features

That just seems overweight/fakeupmaxxed
Having some volume in your cheeks in a submissive high E cargiver trait

She have cheeks but not fat

just look at all white women from the same angle, you will realise they all look tranny like her. any white woman over thirty without makeup and angles will look like her or worse guaranteed.
Depends on the type of white girl, I put them in two categories “hot/sexy” yes some of them do look like men, “cute/angelic” definitely don’t look like men and fogs most foids

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
narrow doll tiny nose is everything on a woman.
the nose doesnt have to be narrow to be feminine, low nose bridge is what looks feminine. and in that aspect shes feminine since her nose bridge is low. very narrow nose = masc. women need to have a slightly wide one thats not nigger tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
depends. usually its due to their skull shape. white girls for the most part have the best coloring and noses BUT have usually long masculine skulls when adult/roastie.
Ideal girl is a girl who has an angelic skull with white coloring and nose.
aka that's also why young adult white girls fog. or "ethnic" girls with white coloring becuase tiny skull is more common among them.
While your asian is a male.
i can post example if you want of normie girls carried by their skulls only to gl tier.

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Depends on the type of white girl, I put them in two categories “hot/sexy” yes some of them do look like men, “cute/angelic” definitely don’t look like men and fogs most foids
well the cute/angelic ones arent real, theyre all frauding hard and trying to look more like east asian women

• Hmm...
the nose doesnt have to be narrow to be feminine, low nose bridge is what looks feminine. and in that aspect shes feminine since her nose bridge is low. very narrow nose = masc. women need to have a slightly wide one thats not nigger tier.
rofl what the fuck is this. nose needs to be defined for both genders. are you into asians or black girls? mirin you.

well the cute/angelic ones arent real, theyre all frauding hard and trying to look more like east asian women
I seen a good handful of them without makeup and all that, although whenever they age they do seem to lose it slightly

• +1
east asian women are more "male" looking than most races due to their masculine eyes, and usually wide nostrils without definition.
you're making me cage bruv.
not even accounting for the fact they look worse irl because their faces are flat.

• +1
I seen a good handful of them without makeup and all that, although whenever they age they do seem to lose it slightly
ideal girl is a prime angelic skull white colored girl.

( jk ofc ideal is a 40 yo, 7 gorrilion body count, who hurt you )

• +1
depends. usually its due to their skull shape. white girls for the most part have the best coloring and noses BUT have usually long masculine skulls when adult/roastie.
nah. they have the worst coloring (light coloring is masc) and the worst noses (high nose bridges, huge dorsal hump, etc)
Ideal girl is a girl who has an angelic skull with white coloring and nose.
nope. white women all get rhinoplasty to fix their ugly noses, and make them more east asian looking, with lower bridge
and they actively try to alter their coloring. all white women tan to achieve the coloring of east asian women
aka that's also why young adult white girls fog. or "ethnic" girls with white coloring becuase tiny skull is more common among them.
white coloring is a fucking failo. how is it not evident??? white women tan all the time to get rid of it.

• Hmm...
east asian women are more "male" looking than most races due to their masculine eyes, and usually wide nostrils without definition.
you're making me cage bruv.
not even accounting for the fact they look worse irl because their faces are flat.
next level cope
their eyes are more fem, bigger orbitals + neotenous epicanthic fold. also white women try to achieve asian eyes with canthoplasty, facelift, and more commonly with eyeliner. and no definition on the nose is good, its means its flat, feminine and neotenous.
flat face is feminine. men have more forward growth

3/10

• Ugh..
  • +1
nose needs to be defined for both genders.
wrong. why the fuck would it need to be defined for women? its a sign of tall nose bridge which is a masculine trait...

white coloring is a fucking failo. how is it not evident??? white women tan all the time to get rid of it.
caging if you think that. paleness is a halo for women. for men its usually a failo but you still need to be rather not fully brown
nope. white women all get rhinoplasty to fix their ugly noses, and make them more east asian looking, with lower bridge
what?
while east asian get rhino to get a fucking NASAL BRIDGE

• Love it
my wife mogs hard

• Hmm...
stacylite

• +1
wrong. why the fuck would it need to be defined for women? its a sign of tall nose bridge which is a masculine trait...
because facial definition is everything for both gender.

maybe even just HTB

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
You are 100% gay if you rate this lower than 7.5 PSL and don't get a full erection while rating her
6fd534136107eb6082d7788bbef23d3b.jpg
GettyImages-1150924532.jpg
she is not special tbh very average looking (not striking)

there are million white girls with blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
explain why pale women try to tan. also this is wrong since estrogen darkens skin. so pale women are lower E

cope. paleness is a huge halo for men

nobody does that
I love really pale girls, I guess it’s preference

• Love it
  • +1
because facial definition is everything for both gender.
cope. definition means bones are sticking out, AKA masculinity NIGGAAAA
its fucking masculinity, androgens, maleness, robustness, NO STRAIGHT MAN WANTS THAT IN A WOMAN

she is not special tbh very average looking (not striking)

there are million white girls with blue eyes
I’m talking about samara not Margot

• +1
Reactions: Loki
I love really pale girls, I guess it’s preference
some men like trannies too, its a preference. im not here do judge you

• JFL
  • +1
some men like trannies too, its a preference. im not here do judge you
For me it’s kind of an indicator of purity and looks angelic :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
normie tier girls who look great because of skull and short feminine nose :

this skull shape is rare among whites but when it does it mogs all. Usually seen in teens.

see. This theory never can go wrong : Angelic tiny skull and nose = always a good looking girl.
If you add diamond shaped jaw and decent feminine eyes and lips = its always a top tier girl.
@Niko69
@cloUder

while east asian usually have even bigger skulls than white girls. and let alone their soft features

• Love it
yea samara is just a worse version so MTB-HTB

u can get a samara easy
you probably haven't seen how ugly is the average girl of any race irl then.

• +1
For me it’s kind of an indicator of purity and looks angelic :love:
angels are masc. we used to associate lightness with masculinity aswell as worship the light blue sky as our father. i dont want women to look angelic

• Hmm...
you probably haven't seen how ugly is the average girl of any race irl then.
ofcourse ugly people are invisible

but she is nothing special u will see girls like her on the street often. like i said she is just a white girl with coloured eyes

• Hmm...
angels are masc. we used to associate lightness with masculinity aswell as worship the light blue sky as our father. i dont want women to look angelic
Lighter = feminine
Darker = masculine
If you see a baby with bright blue eyes do you assume it’s a boy?
And why do you think faceapp makes your features darker when you use the masculine feature

• +1
ofcourse ugly people are invisible

but she is nothing special u will see girls like her on the street often. like i said she is just a white girl with coloured eyes
She’s got god tier eyes for a girl, big and bright blue :owo:

• +1
normie tier girls who look great because of skull and short feminine nose :
do you not know this chick? shes actively trying to look as east asian as possible and lives in korea. like its beyond obvious if u look at her on pinterest and insta. she also frauds HEAVILY, ive posted her youtube vids here before, she looks like a sack of potatoes in them
and in the end she still gets fogged by asian women...
this skull shape is rare among whites but when it does it mogs all. Usually seen in teens.

see. This theory never can go wrong : Angelic tiny skull and nose = always a good looking girl.
If you add diamond shaped jaw and decent feminine eyes and lips = its always a top tier girl.
@
Niko69
@Niko69
@
cloUder
@cloUder

while east asian usually have even bigger skulls than white girls. and let alone their soft features
wtf??
asian women have smaller skulls and tiny (low nose bridge) noses.
and diamond jaw is a failo, round face is ideal on women.
also asian wome have the best soft features. best lips, best eyes, best nose

• JFL
explain why pale women try to tan. also this is wrong since estrogen darkens skin. so pale women are lower E
??? darker skin is liked to more testosterone there are studies on it.
Also why they tan? Because they're retarded what else. why guys get a fade when their skull shape is not made for it ? bc they're retarded but its trendy. and so on. how is that an argument.
thats how normies are.
why they get rhino while their recessed? and so on
cope. paleness is a huge halo for men
depends to what extent, and no not like a pale white woman, its a legit failo for men, and niche appeal.
nobody does that
average east asian rhino is about bone grafting a whole ass nasal bridge but sure

She’s got god tier eyes for a girl, big and bright blue :owo:

if ur giving this creature more than HTB then u are down bad
HTB is generous

• Hmm...
Lighter = feminine
Darker = masculine
wrong, studies prove men are lighter skinned, lighter eyed and lighter haired
If you see a baby with bright blue eyes do you assume it’s a boy?
yes? fucking obviously i do
And why do you think faceapp makes your features darker when you use the masculine feature
it probably doesnt. and in the end i dont care

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Vain786
Literal bug eyes. Any guy with these features would be a HTN or barely reach chadlite at best. Rate with PSL, not your dick jfl

• So Sad
do you not know this chick? shes actively trying to look as east asian as possible and lives in korea. like its beyond obvious if u look at her on pinterest and insta. she also frauds HEAVILY, ive posted her youtube vids here before, she looks like a sack of potatoes in them
i'm talking about her skull and nose. those can't be really frauded. idc about the rest.
and diamond jaw is a failo, round face is ideal on women.
caging. bruh just go against reason at that point.
also asian wome have the best soft features. best lips, best eyes, best nose
yes bro thats why they are those who do the most surgeries in the world.
average asian has the best soft feature, lips, eyes, and noses like in this compilation : @Niko69

• +1
Just pic worst picture possible theory View attachment 1867589
she actually has an angelic skull ngl. makes the worlds difference. theory always proven right.
that's why meghan fox looks like a tranny. due to nose that is more agressive in the nostrils area + male asf skull :
enjoy the "gigastacy" megan fox btw :

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Just pic worst picture possible theory View attachment 1867589
if you frauded any looksmax.org member that hard (makeupmax, lighting max, professional camera etc) we would all be HTNs minimum and many chads/chadlite

HTB is her genetic limit, you think she is stacy??

• Hmm...
ok rate this girl @Niko69

• +1
if you frauded any looksmax.org member that hard (makeupmax, lighting max, professional camera etc) we would all be HTNs minimum and many chads/chadlite

HTB is her genetic limit, you think she is stacy??
shes is top tier absolutely.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Vain786