Samara weaving rating

if you frauded any looksmax.org member that hard (makeupmax, lighting max, professional camera etc) we would all be HTNs minimum and many chads/chadlite

HTB is her genetic limit, you think she is stacy??
Saw a movie with her in motion recently and I found her very attractive which is usually only for HTB+

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840 and Vain786
??? darker skin is liked to more testosterone there are studies on it.
wrong

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face

left face is darker colored and more feminine, with rounder skull and less angular jaw
Also why they tan? Because they're retarded what else.
cope
why guys get a fade when their skull shape is not made for it ? bc they're retarded but its trendy. and so on. how is that an argument.
they do it because its more masc and stylish. also skull shapes vary, while tanning is univerasally virtually the same. just darkening of the skin. if it was making women more masc they wouldnt do it.
depends to what extent, and no not like a pale white woman, its a legit failo for men, and niche appeal.
cope. as pale as possible is ideal
average east asian rhino is about bone grafting a whole ass nasal bridge but sure
except surgery rates are way lower in asia as a whole compared to europe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
left face is darker colored and more feminine, with rounder skull and less angular jaw
just post a femcel theory she is as unattractive in both.
cope. as pale as possible is ideal
no. at all. as long as its not diseasefuel
except surgery rates are way lower in asia as a whole compared to europe.
QOL? its as high comparatively to their QOL and earnings overall

• +1
Very cute, hair band makes it hard to rate properly, htb I guess
i agree with the rating. i find girls with bangs to be haloed btw best hairstyle for both gender, a fringe. while a wavy fringe is better on men imo. straight hair fogs more on females.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Niklaus Mikaelson
i'm talking about her skull and nose. those can't be really frauded. idc about the rest.
her skull and nose arent ideal, also they can be frauded and edited easily
caging. bruh just go against reason at that point.
????
are you acting retarded or what?
you very well know men ascend with less round, more angular faces, and that makes them more masculine. now follow my thought here, maybe women shouldnt be masculine? i think so. so maybe they should have rounder jaws. seems logical to me. and my eyesight confirms it.
yes bro thats why they are those who do the most surgeries in the world.
they dont get the most surgeries??? are you on crack my dude?
average asian has the best soft feature, lips, eyes, and noses like in this compilation : @
Niko69
@Niko69
thats a stunt video... you think the avg asian women walks out like this? most dont even use makeup...

• Hmm...
i want to impregnate her

• Love it
Not a single good looking girl was posted in this thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
you very well know men ascend with less round, more angular faces, and that makes them more masculine. now follow my thought here, maybe women shouldnt be masculine? i think so. so maybe they should have rounder jaws. seems logical to me. and my eyesight confirms it.
there are two features that are men only because dimorphic :
browridge and chin.
a woman with a big browridge and a big chin will always look worse than one without.
while a jaw is good in both genders. and in both gender a diamond shaped jaw mogs a square or round one.
they dont get the most surgeries??? are you on crack my dude?
thats a stunt video... you think the avg asian women walks out like this? most dont even use makeup...
asian women put the most make up. White women fraud a lot too with make up but less.
I refuse to meet a girl who doesn't show me unfrauded with minimal make up anyway

• +1
during her prime - stacy
now - becky

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Johanjohan and slayer69
Meh

• So Sad
just post a femcel theory she is as unattractive in both.
can you not read or something?? thats not what im trying to say, its a fucking composite face. whether you like it or not the darker skinned composite is made up of the high estrogen women while the pale one is made up of the low estrogen women.
QOL? its as high comparatively to their QOL and earnings overall
source?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i think we can agree white women age the worse tho.
yeah except some 99th percentile stacies and few genetically gifted outliers most white women age bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
there are two features that are men only because dimorphic :
browridge and chin.
a woman with a big browridge and a big chin will always look worse than one without.
while a jaw is good in both genders. and in both gender a diamond shaped jaw mogs a square or round one.
youre not the one to decide that, and it goes against all logic of sexual dimorphism.
www.wionews.com

South Korea: The plastic surgery capital of the world

South Korea meanwhile is witnessing another boom. People are eager to leave the pandemic behind, but as long as masks are mandatory in the country, many are using this time to fix some perceived flaws. www.wionews.com
south korea has a population of 50 mil, just lol. virtually nobody gets plastic surgery in the rest of the asian population, SEA and china. and the rates are lower in japan than for the USA, france, italy and greece . worth noting that white women also go abroad to brazil and colombia to get plastic surgery where the rates are also astronomical, ofc much higher than any asian country excluding south korea

Last edited:
  • Woah
Margrot Robbie lite

• +1
stacy..definitely breedable :p

• Love it
strong stacylite