Sandra Kahn BOW issue

Solstice
I researched many facepullers and came to the conclusion that I wanted the BOW despite it's unusually high price. However, today I found out that it doesn't even pull upwards -- only mainly forwards. Putting the money aside, I am wondering what the next best option for a facepuller is.

make you own, use the search bar

lol don't use it then, braindead lazy faggot

The headgear doesn’t even matter (according to world leader of MSE) Just matters the elastic band angle of force and how much force. Don’t bother wasting 250 bucks and Marianna Evans an orthodontist tried her bow, but her patients reported it that it’s uncomfortable to sleep with.
Also you can adjust the Kahn bow you autist

Attachments

• 67FC31FB-C706-4460-9E3C-8CA653CF3D1B.png
    67FC31FB-C706-4460-9E3C-8CA653CF3D1B.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 4A323689-760C-44BA-A2AA-252731CE42B1.jpeg
    4A323689-760C-44BA-A2AA-252731CE42B1.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and 000
The headgear doesn’t even matter (according to world leader of MSE) Just matters the elastic band angle of force and how much force. Don’t bother wasting 250 bucks and Marianna Evans an orthodontist tried her bow, but her patients reported it that it’s uncomfortable to sleep with.
Also you can adjust the Kahn bow you autist
Ok. What is just a comfortable and easy-to-adjust FP?

You know what bro, i was harsh, i was in a bad mood, my bad.

This is the best facepuller design out there, but you want to pull downwards

You see how a -15 degree angle results in foward and upward movement + Counter clockwise rotation, this is what you need, good luck

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Alexanderr and 000

View attachment 462601

You see how a -15 degree angle results in foward and upward movement + Counter clockwise rotation, this is what you need, good luck
That is surprising because I see so many people pulling upwards but ok. Are there any other ones out there that do not require neck braces. I just want one that looks similar to the bow or a facemask.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel

View attachment 462601

Counter clock wise is pulling upward u skullcel
Ok. What is just a comfortable and easy-to-adjust FP?
Reverse pull, but I prefer ur mom

That is surprising because I see so many people pulling upwards but ok. Are there any other ones out there that do not require neck braces. I just want one that looks similar to the bow or a facemask.
Also don't forget to mouthbreathe you recessed fag

Counter clock wise is pulling upward u skullcel
look at the study retard, and i was taking the piss, fuck this lazy fag i hope he stays recessed

look at the study retard, and i was taking the piss, fuck this lazy fag i hope he stays recessed
The guy is autistic and he’s been asking these questions without even attempting to getting MSE yet jfl. Let natural selection take him away

• JFL
Reactions: 000 and hairyballscel
The guy is autistic and he’s been asking these questions without even attempting to getting MSE yet jfl. Let natural selection take him away
For real jfl theres a fuckin search bar with all the info you need aswell, this fag needs to neckpull with a rope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 3020