SARMS Cycle Plan to reach Natty limit

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
I’m def close to my natty limit, but I was gonna say, anyone else who is I have a plan we should just do.

Take LGD for 10 weeks and bulk like ducking crazy. Eat in like an 800 calorie surplus. Get off and recover for a month. Then take osterine and cut for 8 weeks.
After this we recover and then just maintain our bodies with full body workouts 3 days a week and do cardio and stay shredded forever with some nice increase in shoulder gains from the substances :)

Your gonna need to recover longer than a month time on equals time off. Also 10 weeks on lgd and your balls will be fried. If your not prone to male pattern baldness I’d recommend rad 140 for 8 weeks at a 200 cal deficit it’s strong enough that your still gonna build muscle on a mild deficit

Your gonna need to recover longer than a month time on equals time off. Also 10 weeks on lgd and your balls will be fried. If your not prone to male pattern baldness I’d recommend rad 140 for 8 weeks at a 200 cal deficit it’s strong enough that your still gonna build muscle on a mild deficit
I’m prone to mpb but I just started fin

Your probably still gonna get some hair shedding regardless due to the change in hormones regardless of what you take btw

Your probably still gonna get some hair shedding regardless due to the change in hormones regardless of what you take btw
yeah ik that, I honestly just want to take an 8 week cycle of something that would build muscle and then cut and just maintain forever lol. getting to your natty limit is so annoying with multiple bulks and shit

i heard that taking "pct" like clomid or novladex DURING the cycle will drastically reduce side effects and suppression during the cycle

LGD is better because RAD is playing russian roulette with your hair , it can make you shed like crazy even if not prone to mpb

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 20927
you arent close to your natty limit

you arent close to your natty limit
Lmao ik people who say shit like what I saying sound retarded but yes I am, and I’m shit posting and too lazy to explain that I am

Lmao ik people who say shit like what I saying sound retarded but yes I am, and I’m shit posting and too lazy to explain that I am
how long have you been training

also post physique

Sarms arent as strong as you think

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
i heard that taking "pct" like clomid or novladex DURING the cycle will drastically reduce side effects and suppression during the cycle

LGD is better because RAD is playing russian roulette with your hair , it can make you shed like crazy even if not prone to mpb

heard different things.

standard idea is to run lgd for 8 weeks then start 4 week nolva pct

but some people run lgd for 4 weeks than lgd + nolva for last 4 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha