Saturday night observations - AMA

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Just arrived back in one of the most fun, and in terms of foids, most attractive cities in the world.

Its Saturday night, but cos I'm fucked up I'm in the gym doing deadlifts.

There are 4 other people here.

1 is blond viet stacylite in tint shorts doing squats and RDLs and filming herself.

1 is 60yr old viet boomer doing sets of like 50 reps with hardly any weight on the machines.

1 is white 30yr old (I guess) LTN but NW4 and doing combover running on treadmill.

1 is viet bloatlord manlet but v strong (on some lifts stronger than me) with tattoo on his shoulder of a sad skeleton ripping his heart out of his chest.

• +1
Reactions: seethe and 5.5psl
Bro is making posts on .org while deadlifting in the gym 💀

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
i miss vietnam

i could be living a life of leisure in hanoi with my friends and new girl everynight

instead, im in the countryside of hunan china waiting for a 4am train because the rest were sold out

such is the life of me

i miss vietnam

i could be living a life of leisure in hanoi with my friends and new girl everynight

instead, im in the countryside of hunan china waiting for a 4am train because the rest were sold out

such is the life of me
china mogs to oblivion, you just suck at navigating it, use c-trip to book the tickets

china mogs to oblivion, you just suck at navigating it, use c-trip to book the tickets
can’t make account on 126 cuz don’t have chinese number so use trip

china is actually easy af to travel around. reddit and 4chan lied

can’t make account on 126 cuz don’t have chinese number so use trip

china is actually easy af to travel around. reddit and 4chan lied
Yeah I found it pretty easy, but I had a Chinese gf which makes it 10x easier.

I'll be in Guangzhou June 18th -23rd if anyone is around

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
i miss vietnam

such is the life of me
In hanoi rn so many Australians and scandinavians average height is like 6’2 so brutal jfl

• +1
In hanoi rn so many Australians and scandinavians average height is like 6’2 so brutal jfl
get out of the old quarter silly goose!

i mogged the orientals by simply living 5 mins north of the old quarter

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover

Btw that dealer called me back, picking up the new rollie as we speak

• +1

Doesnt make sense why so many wasps here didnt see this many gl people in singapore/thailand/mayalsia
Thought it would just be subhumans/ltns jbwmaxxing but what i see are htn htb couples

Doesnt make sense why so many wasps here didnt see this many gl people in singapore/thailand/mayalsia
Thought it would just be subhumans/ltns jbwmaxxing but what i see are htn htb couples
I mainly see subhuman whites and Indians in vietnam

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover