Saturday Solo Clubbing Report 🕺

D

Deleted member 22354

ã…¤
As announced, I decided to go alone to the club on Saturday. I have never been alone in the club and would have been much too high inhib for it. Since I have become low inhib maxxed hard last year I dared to do it. Went to a normie club where most men wear tshirts. Normally im only in high class clubs jfl. 60% or 50% women.

My goal: Lets be honest, slay directly from club.

My requirements: 1. Good body (im rly horny bc my fwb is not in my city atm) 2. mtb+ . Im realistic, i dont think i will pull anything higher today, but will try. Still needs to be gymmaxxed.

My plan for now: Drink some alc now. I wont bother going early, bc there is always a waiting line and useless when the club in not full. Bc it will look cringe, if you are the only one alone in the waiting line.

My excuse, when someone asks why I am alone: Either 1. Idk where he is 2. he is dancing with a girl (i think this is a good one) 3.just shittalk

My plan after entering the club: Drop off my jacket and immediately socializing. I need to befriend some guy groups, so I can go from group a to b in the club when im not dancing with a women.

My plan afterwards: Screen club fast, select target, test IOI, if positive go up to her, dance with her, kiss, go away from dance floor, talk a bit to her. Check if she is down to fuck and logistics are alright. If yes, continue, if not repeat with new women.

Only problem: My logistics are shit, therefore hotel.

Wish me luck boys. Very luckpilled today.

I started pre-drinking when I wrote the thread. I did not want to waste time (it was already quite late), so I brought up the strong guns and drank whiskey from the bottle like a real men
animal house drinking GIF by TV4

I was hyped. I don't drink often, so I was quickly drunk jfl. I got ready, black T really tense on the arms for muscles and veins halo. It is still cold with us, so I had to wear a jacket, i miss summer so much.

My goal was to be at the club 01:00. Ideal time for the club I picked, bc the club is full and there is no waiting line anymore. Ideal for going alone.

I was there 30 minutes to early due to miscalculation. I briefly passed the club and there was still a queue, which meant I had nothing to do. So I decided to use a redpill trick to get me in the mood to talk and seduce:feelshehe:. And that is fake call. You pretend that you are talking to someone on your phone. Very simple.

Now comes the first happening of the evening. I walk along the streets with a lot of bars, many people stand around in front of them. Suddenly while walking a women approaches me. And guess what she said... Not you looks good. Not woah this body. No. "Do you just pretend to call someone." howw
Spike Lee What GIF by NETFLIX

(theory: if you don't really call someone and move your head a little away from the phone, it might be noticed, fuck, never thought about this shit)

But I was already very drunk. Idgaf. I hold my frame and said that I was on the phone, then I pretended to hang up jfl and put my phone away. We talked a little, said where we want to go and shit similar shit. Exchanged instagram and then she left because her group is going. Was high mtb average body very touchy and flirty, not my type, but good for socializing.

So I moved on. New fake call. I cant lose my momentum. I went back to the club, now everyone was already inside. So I gathered my courage and went there, alone. I was nervous. I said hello and he let me in, no questions, no assumptions, nothing. Easy

My momentum was insane. I thought now I'm going straight to the dance floor, then fear overcame me. :feelsbadman:I went to the bathroom to gather courage again. My safe place. Here I watch motivational videos, or watch club dance moves. Every time.

Out again, next happening. I read something on my phone and bump into a low htb 21yo, gymmaxxed body, good tits and golden skin. We ran slightly into each other, so I ask her if all is well. She is really happy and hugs me sideways.

We talked a bit, she really loved my body, complimented my veins, my arms, even touched abs under my tshirt jfl (jfl at you if you dont gymmaxx). I also checked logistics, with whom she is here, etc. She was very invested in everything I said, really high energy. And also really flirty and drunk :lul: So yea, I said: Lets go dancing. I took her hand and lead her. (In clubs always go in front of the women a bit. This is top G behavior.)

There were several floors, ours had really good music. We danced together, I also took advantage of this to get an overview of the competition. Highest was 1 Chadlite (not gymmaxxed), many HTN some gymmaxxed, but none with peak body, lowest LTN. No Stacy/-lite, many HTB, nothing under mid MTB, all good to very good body (like my girl).

I love to dance in the club. The HTB was a good dancer, also told me she danced in a group in the past. (Btw a tip for talking to women while dancing, put your cheek directly to her check and do the same movement you do when you try to kiss her, when you move your head away. Teasing is key.) Im btw a shit dancer. She was grinding very hard.
in da club dancing GIF by Party Down South

I got hard ngl. She liked this, I turned her around and went for a fake kiss, while our lips nearly touched I moved my head away and told her in the ear, how gl she is. Looked her in the eyes and we made out. I love drunk kissing.

This has now continued, after a while I said that we should briefly go out to catch some fresh air (location change another redpilled trick). We were both very turned on. I also oofy doofy maxxed the whole time.

She has written to her friends "where they are". And now comes the ideal sentence for me: They are already gone, they thought she was also gone. I said to her I'll gladly accompany you home as long as you can keep your fingers to yourself (so that she doesn't feel like a slut, always say shit like this or similar).

We made out on the way all the time and then went to her dorm. And then
Lion Mating GIF by South Park

She is my new main fwb now. My current fwb was a stacylite but average body, sex was bad, i hated it and pref to jsut fap. Sex with this htb mogs hard, stacy/stacylite is the biggest meme. Body is key for women. A high E Mtb mogs an average body stacy. Cant change my mind.

TLDR: Go clubbing instead of rotting, was a great evening. Also luckpilled, oofy doofy pilled and personality pilled again.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, the BULL, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
Oofy doofy is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
3BD7BE72 A849 474C BB6F ED24BA0E1D17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 20370 and 9 others
B58A247C 0270 4243 A44A 192425CE7E02

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Congrats on the fat indian slay op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 19174, the BULL and 5 others
Wait just saw username, nvm. Most on this forum exaggerate slays hard

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 22924
As announced, I decided to go alone to the club on Saturday. I have never been alone in the club and would have been much too high inhib for it. Since I have become low inhib maxxed hard last year I dared to do it. Went to a normie club where most men wear tshirts. Normally im only in high class clubs jfl. 60% or 50% women.

I started pre-drinking when I wrote the thread. I did not want to waste time (it was already quite late), so I brought up the strong guns and drank whiskey from the bottle like a real men

I was hyped. I don't drink often, so I was quickly drunk jfl. I got ready, black T really tense on the arms for muscles and veins halo. It is still cold with us, so I had to wear a jacket, i miss summer so much.

My goal was to be at the club 01:00. Ideal time for the club I picked, bc the club is full and there is no waiting line anymore. Ideal for going alone.

I was there 30 minutes to early due to miscalculation. I briefly passed the club and there was still a queue, which meant I had nothing to do. So I decided to use a redpill trick to get me in the mood to talk and seduce:feelshehe:. And that is fake call. You pretend that you are talking to someone on your phone. Very simple.

Now comes the first happening of the evening. I walk along the streets with a lot of bars, many people stand around in front of them. Suddenly while walking a women approaches me. And guess what she said... Not you looks good. Not woah this body. No. "Do you just pretend to call someone." howw

(theory: if you don't really call someone and move your head a little away from the phone, it might be noticed, fuck, never thought about this shit)

But I was already very drunk. Idgaf. I hold my frame and said that I was on the phone, then I pretended to hang up jfl and put my phone away. We talked a little, said where we want to go and shit similar shit. Exchanged instagram and then she left because her group is going. Was high mtb average body very touchy and flirty, not my type, but good for socializing.

So I moved on. New fake call. I cant lose my momentum. I went back to the club, now everyone was already inside. So I gathered my courage and went there, alone. I was nervous. I said hello and he let me in, no questions, no assumptions, nothing. Easy

My momentum was insane. I thought now I'm going straight to the dance floor, then fear overcame me. :feelsbadman:I went to the bathroom to gather courage again. My safe place. Here I watch motivational videos, or watch club dance moves. Every time.

Out again, next happening. I read something on my phone and bump into a low htb 21yo, gymmaxxed body, good tits and golden skin. We ran slightly into each other, so I ask her if all is well. She is really happy and hugs me sideways.

We talked a bit, she really loved my body, complimented my veins, my arms, even touched abs under my tshirt jfl (jfl at you if you dont gymmaxx). I also checked logistics, with whom she is here, etc. She was very invested in everything I said, really high energy. And also really flirty and drunk :lul: So yea, I said: Lets go dancing. I took her hand and lead her. (In clubs always go in front of the women a bit. This is top G behavior.)

There were several floors, ours had really good music. We danced together, I also took advantage of this to get an overview of the competition. Highest was 1 Chadlite (not gymmaxxed), many HTN some gymmaxxed, but none with peak body, lowest LTN. No Stacy/-lite, many HTB, nothing under mid MTB, all good to very good body (like my girl).

I love to dance in the club. The HTB was a good dancer, also told me she danced in a group in the past. (Btw a tip for talking to women while dancing, put your cheek directly to her check and do the same movement you do when you try to kiss her, when you move your head away. Teasing is key.) Im btw a shit dancer. She was grinding very hard.

I got hard ngl. She liked this, I turned her around and went for a fake kiss, while our lips nearly touched I moved my head away and told her in the ear, how gl she is. Looked her in the eyes and we made out. I love drunk kissing.

This has now continued, after a while I said that we should briefly go out to catch some fresh air (location change another redpilled trick). We were both very turned on. I also oofy doofy maxxed the whole time.

She has written to her friends "where they are". And now comes the ideal sentence for me: They are already gone, they thought she was also gone. I said to her I'll gladly accompany you home as long as you can keep your fingers to yourself (so that she doesn't feel like a slut, always say shit like this or similar).

She is my new main fwb now. My current fwb was a stacylite but average body, sex was bad, i hated it and pref to jsut fap. Sex with this htb mogs hard, stacy/stacylite is the biggest meme. Body is key for women. A high E Mtb mogs an average body stacy. Cant change my mind.

TLDR: Go clubbing instead of rotting, was a great evening. Also luckpilled, oofy doofy pilled and personality pilled again.
what fashion brands did the nt people wear?

• +1
what fashion brands did the nt people wear?
i saw a few with palm angels; other designer brands of my nation, a lot without any brand (like me, just black T), the normie brands boss, lauren, and so on. Shoes: airforce, a lot mqqueen (maybe fake idk, but i saw more with mqqueens than airforce, and similiar shit.
Congrats on the fat indian slay op
there were only europeans and turk/arabs and some africa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i saw a few with palm angels; other designer brands of my nation, a lot without any brand (like me, just black T), the normie brands boss, lauren, and so on. Shoes: airforce, a lot mqqueen (maybe fake idk, but i saw more with mqqueens than airforce, and similiar shit.

there were only europeans and turk/arabs and some africa
Howd the niggreses look

• +1
Nice. Bring a GoPro next time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, the BULL and Deleted member 22354
Mirin what are your stats?

• +1
Not 1 word

• So Sad
Howd the niggreses look
I only remember 2 guys, they were MTN I would say. both very style and jewelry maxxed and lightskinned.

Not 1 word
bro

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Nicee op

• Love it
I only remember 2 guys, they were MTN I would say. both very style and jewelry maxxed and lightskinned.

bro
My thread is legit though

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

Post body. When I went clubbing alone in Liverpool most places didnt let me in cause no singles policy. The only clubs I got into were dead and only had LTBs and used up old roasties

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Attach go pro to head or larp

Hopefully my experience will be similar tonight