Saunamaxxing is legit

D

Deleted member 26642

Half caged
Spam sauna everyday for mogger face bone definition and clear skin. Also puts me in a good mood 😀

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, BongMog and Deleted member 21182
The temperature causes vasodilation, which makes the skin richer in nutrients and oxygen.
Of course you need to have a healthy diet for this to actually work.

Just make sure to not stay in the sauna for more than 3 minutes, since beyond that point you might become a victim to digestive bloating due to excessive loss of water and electrolytes.

3 minutes of sauna mogs.

The temperature causes vasodilation, which makes the skin richer in nutrients and oxygen.

Just make sure to not stay in the sauna for more than 3 minutes, since beyond that point you might become a victim to digestive bloating due to excessive loss of water and electrolytes.

3 minutes of sauna mogs.
3 minutes won’t do shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
3 minutes won’t do shit
It's enough to get the benefits from vasodilation while simultaneously avoiding digestive bloating.

It's enough to get the benefits from vasodilation while simultaneously avoiding digestive bloating.
It’s not maximising the benefits that for sure. You’ll get minimal results

• +1

3 minutes of sauna mogs.
Bro I run 20 minutes. I drink lots of water before and after and I don't seem to bloat

• +1