Save your money wisely and ascend by your mid 20s. Otherwise, you will never ascend

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I’m serious about this. I’m now in my mid 20s but I’m almost done saving up even though it’s hard. Getting money is no joke especially if you’re American. When you want to pay for a total cost of surgeries upwards of 40k (in my case), that doesn’t mean saving 40k and spending it all on surgery. Let me give you a brutal blackpill: Most people my age (I’m 26) HAVE LESS THAN 2k in savings.

EVEN IF YOU ACTUALLY have 40k in the bank, and spend it all on surgeries, you are a legit retard and should kill yourself. You can change a lump sum like that into 500k if you’re smart with it easy.

Ideally, you need 80k minimum saved up after taxes to spend that much comfortably without wanting to kill yourself after. THIS TAKES MANY YEARS (probably 4-5-6) SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON DRUGS ALCOHOL OR OTHER BULLSHIT.

SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY and focus on figuring out ways to make more money. Moneymaxxing solves everything. Most of you who are truly ugly (not the people who need a bit of small surgeries here and there) will never ascend simply because of a lack of money. If you don’t save, you will NEVER ASCEND and have to wait until your fucking 30s or 40s where it’s simply too late.

Last but not least, STAY AWAY from alcohol or smoking. Or do it barely. I was lucky since my parents are from Bangladesh and basically never drank so I look healthy compared to my white friends who look dog shit from all their drug maxxing. Please take care of your body so that by the time you realistically ascend (which will be mid 20s realistically if you’re pretty ugly and need 30-60k+), you don’t look like dog shit from the drugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, TheLordMadness, Ceamce and 5 others
Ok boomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hisseus, william, Patient A and 2 others
Im saving atm

college is gonna suck my money like a fucking leech tho

Life gets easier if the surgeries are successful so it's an investment.

Also if you don't plan on having kids or family and can deal with living a frugal lifestyle it's not the end of the world to "waste" money on your looks and such

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
No money for your youth
Of course. That’s why I’m telling you guys to save up so you ascend by your mid 20s. There’s no money for your youth.
Life gets easier if the surgeries are successful so it's an investment.

Also if you don't plan on having kids or family and can deal with living a frugal lifestyle it's not the end of the world to "waste" money on your looks and such
Of course, but saving 40k even takes many many years. Don’t underestimate the time it takes even with “muh frugal” lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i see ugly dudes with girls all the time. y cant that be me??

I can attest that looksmaxxing gets a lot harder after your prime. it is hard to improve your looks when they're not deteriorating, when you have to beat aging AND improve, which is already pretty hard, it's really hard indeed. a lot of the best stuff merely keeps up with the pace of aging. really i think every young person should realize, you need to dedicate more and more of your time each day to taking care of yourself as your body ages. to make a number up out of thin air, i would say something like 30 minutes plus five more minutes per day per year you are older than 18.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 4310
No money for my midface

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i see ugly dudes with girls all the time. y cant that be me??
Because they are NT and you are not, they either have a huge social circle or have amazing game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
brutal_blackpill

Of course. That’s why I’m telling you guys to save up so you ascend by your mid 20s. There’s no money for your youth.

Of course, but saving 40k even takes many many years. Don’t underestimate the time it takes even with “muh frugal” lifestyle.
I mean normies will spend way more than 40k on their kids and such. A kid costs roughly 130k and normies have multiple kids. They'll also throw away minimum 15k on a wedding and stuff like that. I know the costs aren't up front but still.

I can attest that looksmaxxing gets a lot harder after your prime. it is hard to improve your looks when they're not deteriorating, when you have to beat aging AND improve, which is already pretty hard, it's really hard indeed. a lot of the best stuff merely keeps up with the pace of aging. really i think every young person should realize, you need to dedicate more and more of your time each day to taking care of yourself as your body ages. to make a number up out of thin air, i would say something like 30 minutes plus five more minutes per day per year you are older than 18.
How old are you? Yeah, I always focused on taking care of my body and I look 20-21 tbh. Mostly because I never drank I think. I actually feel like I’m hitting my prime right now because even a couple of years ago I looked like a kid JFL. Women would laugh at my face fuck.
I mean normies will spend way more than 40k on their kids and such. A kid costs roughly 130k and normies have multiple kids. They'll also throw away minimum 15k on a wedding and stuff like that. I know the costs aren't up front but still.
Okay but like not everyone here has rich parents JFL. My parents make less than me.

No fix for my long midface

I’m serious about this. I’m now in my mid 20s but I’m almost done saving up even though it’s hard. Getting money is no joke especially if you’re American. When you want to pay for a total cost of surgeries upwards of 40k (in my case), that doesn’t mean saving 40k and spending it all on surgery. Let me give you a brutal blackpill: Most people my age (I’m 26) HAVE LESS THAN 2k in savings.

EVEN IF YOU ACTUALLY have 40k in the bank, and spend it all on surgeries, you are a legit retard and should kill yourself. You can change a lump sum like that into 500k if you’re smart with it easy.

Ideally, you need 80k minimum saved up after taxes to spend that much comfortably without wanting to kill yourself after. THIS TAKES MANY YEARS (probably 4-5-6) SO DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON DRUGS ALCOHOL OR OTHER BULLSHIT.

SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY and focus on figuring out ways to make more money. Moneymaxxing solves everything. Most of you who are truly ugly (not the people who need a bit of small surgeries here and there) will never ascend simply because of a lack of money. If you don’t save, you will NEVER ASCEND and have to wait until your fucking 30s or 40s where it’s simply too late. I’m

listen to this dude
For real
Stop crying, improve you muscles, ur collagen and chep shit while saving money
Money is the key

SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY and focus on figuring out ways to make more money. Moneymaxxing solves everything. Most of you who are truly ugly (not the people who need a bit of small surgeries here and there) will never ascend simply because of a lack of money. If you don’t save, you will NEVER ASCEND and have to wait until your fucking 30s or 40s where it’s simply too late. I’m
I knew I was doing life right by not drinking or smoking

How old are you? Yeah, I always focused on taking care of my body and I look 20-21 tbh. Mostly because I never drank I think. I actually feel like I’m hitting my prime right now because even a couple of years ago I looked like a kid JFL. Women would laugh at my face fuck.

Okay but like not everyone here has rich parents JFL. My parents make less than me.
My parents are by no means rich but my goverment is munificent and i'm taking advantage of it :feelshmm:

SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY and focus on figuring out ways to make more money. Moneymaxxing solves everything. Most of you who are truly ugly (not the people who need a bit of small surgeries here and there) will never ascend simply because of a lack of money. If you don’t save, you will NEVER ASCEND and have to wait until your fucking 30s or 40s where it’s simply too late.

Last but not least, NEVER EVER DRINK alcohol. Or do it barely. I was lucky since my parents are from Bangladesh and basically never drank so I look healthy compared to my white friends who look dog shit from all their drug maxxing. I’m literal Please take care of your body so that by the time you realistically ascend (which will be mid 20s realistically if you’re pretty ugly and need 30-60k+), you don’t look like dog shit from the drugs.
Cope, do overtime, bank cash. Spend.
By the time you start, it will be over

I saved my money and ran JBW game in my 20s before surgerycelling in my 30s. It's also a viable option. It's never too late to look and feel better, since true ascension is a myth. Anyways, you will never, not even in your 20s, be able to relive anything close to the golden years of life that many missed in their teenage years.

In other words, it really never is too late, since after 18 was honestly too late anyways. Furthermore, in what world does 40k grow to 500k? Is your timeline 40 years later jfl?

Cope, do overtime, bank cash. Spend.
By the time you start, it will be over
JFL at overtime. If you’re working a job where you have to do overtime, chances are it’s a low paying job where you won’t save shit anyways.
I saved my money and ran JBW game in my 20s before surgerycelling in my 30s. It's also a viable option. It's never too late to look and feel better, since true ascension is a myth. Anyways, you will never, not even in your 20s, be able to relive anything close to the golden years of life that many missed in their teenage years.

In other words, it really never is too late, since after 18 was honestly too late anyways. Furthermore, in what world does 40k grow to 500k? Is your timeline 40 years later jfl?
It’s easy to grow that within two years if you finance maxx and investment maxx. I grew 2k into 30k within a year from weed stock maxxing.

plastic surgery is a meme. most looks like shit and the recovery times are insane. How do you even go to work when you are recoverying? How do you even explain to your family, friends, coworkers that you changed your face?? You will be a laughing stalk and probably end up looking like shit. And if you aspie, looks won't save you anyways.

interested to know how you turn 40K to 500K?

Don't say 50 year compound interest please because by then it's well and truly over.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and justanothergymcell

This golden years shit is useless thinking. Never ever worry about shit in the past. You need to be laser focused on every present moment in ascending. You fall into traps from this thinking and can waste years of time thinking there’s no point in ascending.
plastic surgery is a meme. most looks like shit and the recovery times are insane. How do you even go to work when you are recoverying? How do you even explain to your family, friends, coworkers that you changed your face?? You will be a laughing stalk and probably end up looking like shit. And if you aspie, looks won't save you anyways.
This is a fucking cope for poor people. Surgeries save everything. Most truly ugly people (not the people here who have nice lower thirds and need minor improvements) have big failos like recessed jaws that require jaw surgery or horrible eyes or something else. Those surgeries can COMPLETELY TRANSFORM YOU and also look realistic enough. The problem is the cost.

I'm 33. Fully looksmaxxed people guess i'm anywhere from 20-30. I think the main thing I need to keep working on is my belly fat, I don't have a ton but it throws off my proportions. I was so blind to how much my body stood out when I had a taut belly. People would stare and women would do double-takes and give all kinds of IOIs that I am starting to get again but did not for a while. I dismissed those IOIs as just the way women acted, but once I became less attractive suddenly a lot less women smiled at me, said hi as i was walking by, played with their hair, licked their lips, held eye contact, etc. I did not have the proper PSL awareness to be training my body correctly though, now I am focusing a lot more on striving for attractive redpilled size and proportions.

I think it is normal for a man to hit their prime in their very late teens or early-mid 20s.

A prime man is basically, fully developed bones and muscles, and as youthful skin and hair as possible. Being babyfaced is not great for either gender but an utter death sentence as a male. I have a pretty average face, my saving grace is my brow ridge and just being white. Chewing and neck training go a long way as well, I think most incels I see would benefit greatly from both of those to improve masculinity and appearance of being fully developed. If you're not a prettyboy you can get pretty far just being huge, strong, and masc.Of course your face matters a lot but there's only so much you can do there. It can be hard to move your face up just one or two PSL points but you can improve your body by leaps and bounds with a lot of proven methods.

I also focus a lot on my body's biomechanics. You wanna get rid of "text neck" and a whole host of posture and gait problems until you MOVE like a chad. Another thing I have been focusing on is doing cardio to lower my resting heart rate, moving away from a nerdy "anxious" demeanor to a relaxed one.

waste your youth not going out and partying so you can save money

im sure ascending when you're nearly 30 will be worth it bro

This golden years shit is useless thinking. Never ever worry about shit in the past. You need to be laser focused on every present moment in ascending. You fall into traps from this thinking and can waste years of time thinking there’s no point in ascending.

This is a fucking cope for poor people. Surgeries save everything. Most truly ugly people (not the people here who have nice lower thirds and need minor improvements) have big failos like recessed jaws that require jaw surgery or horrible eyes or something else. Those surgeries can COMPLETELY TRANSFORM YOU and also look realistic enough. The problem is the cost.
You didn't read all of what I wrote. You focused on one statement. I literally said it is never too late. Not in your 20s. Not in your 30s. Not in your 40s. You want to say that there is an arbitrary cutoff point in your 20s while incorrectly implying that I was saying it is 18, but again, you obviously dn read what I explained. It's over for your reading comprehension skills. No surgery for that.
JFL at overtime. If you’re working a job where you have to do overtime, chances are it’s a low paying job where you won’t save shit anyways.

It’s easy to grow that within two years if you finance maxx and investment maxx. I grew 2k into 30k within a year from weed stock maxxing.
Come back to me in 10 years and tell me how your portfolio is doing. You got lucky the same with bitcoin people. It wasn't any extraordinary effort on your part.

Last edited: