Saving for surgery almost $5k saved

Your mentality is similar to what a FTM would say. Like guy said above, its much more you can do for your validation with 35000. With surgery, the line is crossed when its something that isn't maxxing what you already have. Bonesmashing shit, implant shit and all of that frauding is cope. Damn near part of the problem.

I somewhat get things like braces, or skincare. But they are way more ways to maxx yourself. The whole point is to be the best version of yourself. Not to be someone else entirely. Be careful, your addiction and insecurity of looking cute and shit is unhealthy, and surgery is not the solution to your happiness.
extremely bluepilled take on surgery. feels like talking to normies or my parents
what you bluepillers not seem to understand, is that only an extreme small percentage of plastic surgery patients will go on to have multiple very significant procedures.

the media present plastic surgery the way it does for clicks and clout. they take the most cartoonish looking most brutal bdd sufferer patients and set their results as the norm of plastic surgery. in reality, majority of people who get something done still look exactly like themselves, except in a way better version.

in fact i dont think i have seen any people who look significantly different from themselves, apart from filler freaks

extremely bluepilled take on surgery. feels like talking to normies or my parents
what you bluepillers not seem to understand, is that only an extreme small percentage of plastic surgery patients will go on to have multiple very significant procedures.

the media present plastic surgery the way it does for clicks and clout. they take the most cartoonish looking most brutal bdd sufferer patients and set their results as the norm of plastic surgery. in reality, majority of people who get something done still look exactly like themselves, except in a way better version.

in fact i dont think i have seen any people who look significantly different from themselves, apart from filler freaks
Your definitely using the word bluepill out of context.

Also, your point even highlights a point what we and many others were trying to tell op in the first place. Not going to care to explain, just read for yourself.

Your definitely using the word bluepill out of context.

Also, your point even highlights a point what we and many others were trying to tell op in the first place. Not going to care to explain, just read for yourself.
Who cares what you think pal. I just want to mog you. All your cope cope cope will come to an end the moment I do what I'm going to do here and get surgery meanwhile you cope with a haircut and teeth whitening I'm caging at you