Saw 5 Scandinavian women/Paki men couple today in Pakistan, (With Pics) chadam lifefuel, gtfih high effort

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
IMG 20220811 1647522

First couple, at 4 30 pm 11 august, last evening,a park between our famous square of our city
She was Scandinavian as fuck
Blue eyes but light blonde hair ,
Tbh she was not with a guy when the first time i saw her, but next couple of minutes she was hanging around with this guy in park
, they were talking like they know each other for a long time, she was smilling talking to him

IMG 20220811 170527 13
IMG 20220811 1707592
IMG 20220811 170840 12
IMG 20220811 1709092

Second after around 10 20 minutes, same park
She was not a slav Or light skin paki
She looked british
They were hanging around and left in a tuk tuk

IMG 20220811 182023 12
IMG 20220811 182029 12

At 5 30 pm last day
They looked liked mature married couple, they park and got off from their car and starting shopping, walking around the famous entertainment square of our city

IMG 20220811 182718 12

This dark dravidian looking South Indian tourist with his black haired atlantid white wife
Also very middle age mature married looking couple
She had a very mean face, she was starring at me as i walk by
She also looked british not slav Or ethnic

IMG 20220811 2009382
IMG 20220811 2009162

At 8:10pm after I visited the famous mousque of lahore
She was also very American british looking, holding hands with him

None of them gad the slavic /light ethnic or med phenos, all nw European

Now for opposite
I saw very flat occupit brachy turk roach looking blue eyes pale skin guy with big nosed with a paki women
Most probably light skin paki or Armenian

.Second also not sure if white but a guy was walking , maybe he was with a local girl, but he was dad old looking, so most probably just alone, and not sure if white

.Third
Light skin blue eyes guy in slawar kameez getting out of a cloth shop, not sure lightpaki or white

All the females very North West euopean looking like plus there were dozens if white tourist today and the guys they were with had punjabi pheno
tried my best to not look like a creep, had to follow some people to take their pics
I tried to pretend as I am taking an landscape or selfie and cropped the main part
I am not creep that's why I don't took their face pics, it's was already creepy, I hate doing that, only did it for u guys
, now I can't go outside without thinking about blackpill jbw, even in my own country
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @Shrek2OnDvD @buckchadley31
@MarkCorrigan @Biggdink @ForeverRecession @

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroro, House Lannister, Idontknowlol and 20 others
White girls consistently branching out jfl

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and justinzayn
Blackpill debunked

Just be curry

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
They all look like shit too. This upsets me. How can they look so subhuman and get a girlfriend

It's over

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 6128, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
They all look like shit too. This upsets me. How can they look so subhuman and get a girlfriend

It's over
Gl paki mostly date pak women

Just don't be white

If you're paki you won life

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
If you're paki you won life
You have to admit that i am the most self aware based guy in my country, esp my pak standards
Like I see things different
I am Patrick batemen

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Lmfao what part of pk this this???? wears shorts that low. even the whites that visit here wear shirts and pants

• +1
Lmfao what part of pk this this???? wears shorts that low. even the whites that visit here wear shirts and pants
It's a modern area, most still wear salwar kameez
It's lahore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
bruh

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and justinzayn
View attachment 1819017
First couple, at 4 30 pm 11 august, last evening,a park between our famous square of our city
Tbh she was not with a guy when the first time i saw her, but next couple of minutes she was hanging around with this guy in park
, they were talking like they know each other for a long time, she was smilling talking to him

View attachment 1819020View attachment 1819022View attachment 1819023View attachment 1819024
She looked british

View attachment 1819025View attachment 1819026
At 5 30 pm last day
They looked liked mature married couple, they park and got off from their car and starting shopping, walking around the famous entertainment square of our city

View attachment 1819027
This dark dravidian looking South Indian tourist with his black haired atlantid white wife

View attachment 1819037View attachment 1819040

Now for opposite
I saw very flat occupit brachy turk roach looking blue eyes pale skin guy with big nosed with a paki women

.Second also not sure if white but a guy was walking , maybe he was with a local girl, but he was dad old looking, so most probably just alone, and not sure if white

.Third
Light skin blue eyes guy in slawar kameez getting out of a cloth shop, not sure lightpaki or white

All the females very North West euopean looking like plus there were dozens if white tourist today and the guys they were with had punjabi pheno
tried my best to not look like a creep, had to follow some people to take their pics
I tried to pretend as I am taking an landscape or selfie and cropped the main part
I am not creep that's why I don't took their face pics, it's was already creepy, I hate doing that, only did it for u guys
, now I can't go outside without thinking about blackpill jbw, even in my own country
Betabux

Defeatist sri Lankan, it's over for u, never began
She can also use white huys as beta bux, why paki
And also white guys date ethnic women not by their own will
They do it cuz they got are not good enough for white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, .🇹🇩. and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Bhai pm some pics of Lahore I miss the city or walk around

• So Sad
View attachment 1819017

View attachment 1819020View attachment 1819022View attachment 1819023View attachment 1819024
She looked british

View attachment 1819025View attachment 1819026
At 5 30 pm last day

View attachment 1819027

View attachment 1819037View attachment 1819040

Now for opposite

.Third

Nobody fucking cares make another one of these posts and your going on ignore

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 16275
So random, what are women like those doing there? My only assumption is that both the guys and girls are from Canada or UK originally married and came in Pakistan to visit relatives of the guy

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, johncruz12345 and justinzayn
So random, what are women like those doing there? My only assumption is that both the guys and girls are from Canada or UK originally married and came in Pakistan to visit relatives of the guy
That could be possible
But most of them are white sexpacts women coming here to travel and date local men,
This is a very famous place, like a heart of our city, many foreigners visit here

Also mirin my high iq?
Only did it to show u guys, it was very difficult, everyone was starring at me, wierd,
Mirin high effort?
My blackpill observation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@danielwu u say I'm too low inhib taking all my lurking creepshots Indians and JBW, look at this nigga

• JFL
@danielwu u say I'm too low inhib taking all my lurking creepshots Indians and JBW, look at this nigga
I tried playing it off as taking a landscape or selfie, then edited out the main part

,a girl behind me, I think she saw me taking the first picture

And had the to follow , stop and change my way back and forth multiple times to take those 3,4,5pics , guard wad looking at me weird

And the last one, I had to literally stand in the middle of the road, between traffic shouting at me and people behind me starring at me,

I am not a creep, i did it for the forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 19551
nice selection of betabuxes. where's the picture of them having sex on their button penises and low masculinity bodies? because that will reveal the truth about these relationships. him: may i have bob and vagene this month? her: i'm just not that sexual ok?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and JBcollector
curries are a plague upon the earth

• JFL
Darklooks

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, fruitgunpop, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
nice selection of betabuxes. where's the picture of them having sex on their button penises and low masculinity bodies? because that will reveal the truth about these relationships. him: may i have bob and vagene this month? her: i'm just not that sexual ok?
bro for a subhuman paki even betabuxxing a white foid is huge achievement and social status

• +1
why do you guys whip out the phone and snap photos of white people @Preston @justinzayn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and justinzayn
I just clicked what I saw,
But most of them were smilling, talking holding hands, and idk what they did at their home

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
why do you guys whip out the phone and snap photos of white people @Preston @justinzayn
Cuz I am based, and white women pilled
, u dont know how many times I got stares
Read this below, mirin effort?
I tried playing it off as taking a landscape or selfie, then edited out the main part

And had the to follow , stop and change my way back and forth multiple times to take those 3,4,5pics , guard wad looking at me weird

And the last one, I had to literally stand in the middle of the road, between traffic shouting at me and people behind me starring at me,

I am not a creep, it did for the forum

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Erik-Jón, JBcollector and 1 other person
I just clicked what I saw,
But most of them were smilling, talking holding hands, and idk what they did at their home

fuck they are definitely fucking

• +1
Salludon only.

• +1

Yeah I also do it for the forum bhai.

Often they know I'm doing it but don't say shit.

20220805 185248

20220812 164817

20220811 212049

Screenshot 20220809 232119 WhatsApp

20220811 212458

Screenshot 20220809 214134 WhatsApp

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
What ur favorite looking out of them
, I loved the last blue dressed one, outside of mosque
She was in love with him holding hands
Also sorry for not tagging u
I cant see what they look like just the back of their heads from 50 feet away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Erik-Jón and justinzayn
I cant see what they look like just the back of their heads from 50 feet away
I understand
I don't want to record their faces

And if u want the face too, next time then double the money

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Paki bhai don’t take pictures of people irl, non nt trait

• +1
Blonde with blue eyes =/= Scandinavian

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and justinzayn
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and justinzayn
Blonde with blue eyes =/= Scandinavian
Yes, but someone like me that differentiate between euopean from West east central south
, I can tell that they were nw euro, with their features phenotype

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Don’t have them anymore that was 4 years ago and my friends all got suspended for a month because of it I wasn’t there the day they got caught but I had to delete my

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and justinzayn
Yes, but someone like me that differentiate between euopean from West east central
, I can tell that were nw euro, with their features phenotype
@StrangerDanger odds are they are baltic, makes sense all baltic whore could get is a short paki.

Do you think I could transition to Taylor swift, I want to dance with opry

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back