Saw 5 Scandinavian women/Paki men couple today in Pakistan, (With Pics) chadam lifefuel, gtfih high effort

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I see no evidence they were Scandi tbh, more likely EE.

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
I see no evidence they were Scandi tbh, more likely EE.

Very bad pathan bhaijann,
I hate those uk livin ethnics

I ama pheno expert most of them looked nw euro
Appreciate ur high iq based guy?

Mirin creep behavior

• So Sad
Very bad pathan bhaijann,
I hate those uk livin ethnics

I ama pheno expert most of them looked nw euro
Appreciate ur high iq based guy?
Look I'm just going by your pics, which don't really show much except that the women were white.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: fruitgunpop
All of them looked swedish anglo as fuck
, no monogolid ee no med South euro
that black haired girl looked atlantid, with blue eyes
Borreby are to good to go down there, they stay on the farm and get fucked by big dick pigs

@StrangerDanger
Borreby women and pig breeding

Look at how dosile the borreby women is she barely even attempts to escape her rapist, does the pig have a bigger dick then her looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop, justinzayn and StrangerDanger
I see average guys with gf all days , i have always said problem most gys have anxieties and mental blocks.

• +1
salludon is paki right?
You have to admit that i am the most self aware based guy in my country, esp my pak standards
Like I see things different
I am Patrick batemen

• +1
dude im in lithuania rn and on the plane i saw a woman with a short curry and half curry kids lmao i thought the woman would be decent looking from behind but i saw her race and she was brutally ugly
baltic whore could get is a short paki

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Holy fuck

They have to be Pathan or Pakistan is the new Kpop area . Whose the Asian Kpop lover guy .. tag him this thread

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and justinzayn
Creep

• WTF
Saw 3 more last night
At a famous high tech it hub, entertainment area
All of them blonde and anglo looking
And one of them had kids with a white mom
Second one were hanging around, she is 5ft8 tall, they went inside a bar, she was like a model
First one were just hanging around talking, she was short

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and stevielake
They will get their women stolen by pakhtun moggers

Last edited:
They all look like shit too. This upsets me. How can they look so subhuman and get a girlfriend

It's over
Yeah went to IKEA the other day and saw some couples where the guy was plain dead on average or below and average height with cute Nordic gf, legit ruined my day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Account and justinzayn
how many white women are there even in pakistan? Also is it normal for them to walk around and no one to pay attention? I saw a video of two tourists getting stared at by like 50 people, or is that only in the rural areas?

• +1
how many white women are there even in pakistan? Also is it normal for them to walk around and no one to pay attention? I saw a video of two tourists getting stared at by like 50 people, or is that only in the rural areas?
these kind of videos are made by coping dhindu curry truecels from their basement,to bring down pakis too their own level
,and most people dont care,or stare too long,
i see atleast a couple to 5 white people,almost everytime im majour famous croweded place,sometime even near my home,esp on holidays,weeknds
yeah rural ,more conseravtive sometime gather around to look at them,but not necessary harrase them

• +1
Reactions: Void_ and Truecel14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back