Deleted member 55631

Gold
literal chad
great volume hair
Extremely strong lower third with outward gonions
Shredded
At least 6’4”
hunter blue eyes

Yet this nigga walked with his roastie gf with wrinkles while a bald manlet was with the baddest girl taking pigs together. btw he got ZERO iois i literally studied him for a minute straight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 6 others
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, datboijj, TAChipmunk and 4 others
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks
Autism

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Deleted member 30019
literal chad
great volume hair
Shredded
At least 6’4”
hunter blue eyes

Yet this nigga walked with his roastie gf with wrinkles while a bald manlet was with the baddest girl taking pigs together. btw he got ZERO iois i literally studied him for a minute straight.
Omg was that you lmao :DDD

my theory is your homosexual

So a dude WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND didn't get any IOIS in ONE MINUTE and you think it's a big deal...

Just fucking LOL

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
Foids be prefering money

THEY LOOK AT US AND LAUGH, I WANT TO SCREAM
  2023 12 28 210722

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and ZaC
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Xavier
literal chad
great volume hair
Shredded
At least 6’4”
hunter blue eyes

he wasnt chad you just male gaze coping