SAW A FEMALE WITH THE MOST FORWARD GROWN MAXILLA AND MANDIBLE IN MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
OMFG i was coming out of the grocery shop and this women maxilla and mandible was so forward grown that it made her looks so uncanny alien like in my opinion , she looked like a monkey ngl , this women was of African descent but omfg it looked so bad , she is the most forward grown I've ever seen almost like an anime character her maxilla was giga ultra forward you have no idea , having an ultra forward grown maxilla and mandible is so unattractive

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, RAMU KAKA, angelo and 3 others
Autism

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Heinrich Schmidt, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
stop insulting random people on the street 😢

• +1
Reactions: fibonacci, Sixdaysinfallujah66, Delacroix and 2 others
you saw nicky minja

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
OMFG i was coming out of the grocery shop and this women maxilla and mandible was so forward grown that it made her looks so uncanny alien like in my opinion , she looked like a monkey ngl , this women was of African descent but omfg it looked so bad , she is the most forward grown I've ever seen almost like an anime character her maxilla was giga ultra forward you have no idea , having an ultra forward grown maxilla and mandible is so unattractive
Averageness factor matters.
one Can't deviate TO MUCH, from the averageness and still look good.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 14166
0004E788 A046 401F BE9D 110991305A97

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Tfw u get mogged to death by an african female :lul::lul::lul: its over for you :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: TrustworthyPenguin
It's not about how much the upper maxilla projects, but how deep your eye orbits sit in your skull.

The one and only true measure of beauty. I'm not wrong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
She probably just had extreme maxillary prognathism, its common among africans

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, SurgeryEnjoyer and Constantin Denis
It's not about how much the upper maxilla projects, but how deep your eye orbits sit in your skull.

Source?

H

ow would you measure it

Scroll down a tiny bit, surgeon guy who claims to be a professional at facial aesthetics claimed it is not true https://looksmax.org/members/realsurgerymax.8598/
Sorry for the time to respond, I lost the notification and the thread. Just go to giant implants on IG, he has a post on it.

I know that you talked to @RealSurgerymax on his profile page and he did said it was not true. Well, I know it's wrong to say one element is the key to facial attractiveness, when I said eye orbit depth it was an hyperbole. However, its part of the upper maxilla and it counts as forward growth, since a lack of it would originate a small anterior facial depth. Here is the visual proof to end it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Sorry for the time to respond, I lost the notification and the thread. Just go to giant implants on IG, he has a post on it.

I know that you talked to @RealSurgerymax on his profile page and he did said it was not true. Well, I know it's wrong to say one element is the key to facial attractiveness, when I said eye orbit depth it was an hyperbole. However, its part of the upper maxilla and it counts as forward growth, since a lack of it would originate a small anterior facial depth. Here is the visual proof to end it.

View attachment 2383359
Yeah I talked to another person about this who said subhuman has 5 mm depth of eye orbits while Barrett is 20 + mm

This is true. Which is why people think cavill is forward grown even though he isn't in Frankfurt plane. Deep set eyes make maxilla look more forward in relation, even if the maxilla isn't protruded relative to the brow

And why Asians usually look like shit, even if they are not clinically recessed by Frankfurt plane

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Yeah I talked to another person about this who said subhuman has 5 mm depth of eye orbits while Barrett is 20 + mm
There you go, see how it all makes sense.

This is true. Which is why people think cavill is forward grown even though he isn't in Frankfurt plane. Deep set eyes make maxilla look more forward in relation, even if the maxilla isn't protruded relative to the brow

And why Asians usually look like shit, even if they are not clinically recessed by Frankfurt plane
Exactly like that, and I bet that if we analyze the profile of asians deemed good looking we will find they have relatively deeper eye sockets than the general population.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

View attachment 2383359
Well there’s people with good maxillary projection but their face is nothing special, can u explain?

Well there’s people with good maxillary projection but their face is nothing special, can u explain?
That's such a general case I don't even know where to begin.

Are you referring specifically to that picture? Or generally? Either way that guy from the facial reconstruction isn't ugly (just shit eye area).
What is wrong with Dwayne Johnson’s maxilla to make him ugly

Are you referring specifically to that picture? Or generally? Either way that guy from the facial reconstruction isn't ugly (just shit eye area).
What’s the issue it looks decently forward

Wdym that guy in picture is reconstruction of medieval peasant and if he were alive today he would have 10,000 posts on incels forum