Saw a guy looking almost exactly like this guy with a 5’1 chinese squishy

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
He looked a lot like pic rel and seemed about 5’11, wrapping his hands around the waist of the MTB glasses wearing squishy protectively :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It was the afternoon
IMG 7663
IMG 7656

Meanwhile I see HTB+ blonde white women with either black/Indian men, white oofies or walking alone WTF NIGGA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Swarthy Knight, Bars and 24 others
@Shahnameh @Darkeningstar

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany, lurking truecel and Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, chadcel;, CoreSchizo and 2 others
I, too, have seen similar things recently.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Imretarded?, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
THE SAME MASC CHAD ARCHETYPE? Jfl
Not the same, but I have seen pretty girls (htb more or less) with ugly (low tier normie) people
And good-looking guys with ugly girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Xangsane and lurking truecel
But to be fair with good looking guys, it is what you don't see at nights that is important. I am not even kidding on a normal day I don't see many good looking couples. But when I take the bus from the club or anything else on the Friday/Saturday night I see Stacy and chads sitting together. Probably on their way home to have a all nighter.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Shahnameh and Xangsane
Seriously like at that looks level is it even possible to worry?
I mean he could go homeless and have no family or friends and be alright

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Xangsane
Seriously like at that looks level is it even possible to worry?
I mean he could go homeless and have no family or friends and be alright
To be fair I’ve seen a handful of good looking men but this guy was on a different level
And here he was holding onto a 5’1 squishy protectively
And she wasn’t even that good looking, just MTB with femcel pheno and big glasses
But to be fair with good looking guys, it is what you don't see at nights that is important.
It was like around 2pm when I saw the couple
I am not even kidding on a normal day I don't see many good looking couples. But when I take the bus from the club or anything else on the Friday/Saturday night I see Stacy and chads sitting together. Probably on their way home to have a all nighter.
Stacy fuck chads but never ltr them. Stacy chooses statusmaxxed or rich guy and Chad ltrs some questionable woman @Whatever can confirm

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Whatever and Carbine
Not the same,
wdym
but I have seen pretty girls (htb more or less) with ugly (low tier normie) people
WTF :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: WHY IS THAT
It all links back to this

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@PROMETHEUS thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
To be fair I’ve seen a handful of good looking men but this guy was on a different level
And here he was holding onto a 5’1 squishy protectively
And she wasn’t even that good looking, just MTB with femcel pheno and big glasses

It was like around 2pm when I saw the couple

Stacy fuck chads but never ltr them. Stacy chooses statusmaxxed or rich guy and Chad ltrs some questionable woman @Whatever can confirm
Yes, but what's the point with longterming if you are not the mostly desired man they been with. I mean I get that its impossible to be that Chad guy. But still, I don't want to long-term some good looking foid that lusts for greater man. What is the point in that, then I would rather be alone to be fair. Yes ofc it can be nice to have a FOID but I don't want to get emotional with a lusting whore

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@PROMETHEUS thoughts?

@Jason Voorhees and I discussed something similar recently about white girls that date thugs

I thinks it’s the exact same reason as below

I once asked a white girl why she exclusively dates black guys (the thugs and lower class types) and her response was “I’m too crazy for white guys”

I asked her this when he was wasted, so I know that was her true reason since her sober reason was always “I don’t find white guys attractive”

That means she literally views black men as lesser than white men

I think white girls that dates ethics is due a few things

• They view blacks as inferior and therefore feel more comfortable & less judged around them
  • They grew up in broken homes and therefore crave ANY attention
  • They’re aspie and don’t understand the social significance of who you date
I would disagree with the idea that white girls that date blacks have a saviour complex because that usually manifests in charitable acts rather than romantic acts

The left-wing immigrant-loving types live in the most white suburban neighbourhoods while expressing their support of diversity from their phones many miles away from the diverse inner cities

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
@Jason Voorhees and I discussed something similar recently about white girls that date thugs

I thinks it’s the exact same reason as below
I’m talking about gl people not just any white.

Yes, but what's the point with longterming if you are not the mostly desired man they been with. I mean I get that its impossible to be that Chad guy. But still, I don't want to long-term some good looking foid that lusts for greater man. What is the point in that, then I would rather be alone to be fair. Yes ofc it can be nice to have a FOID but I don't want to get emotional with a lusting whore
Could that be why the chad went with le squishy?

I’m talking about gl people not just any white.
Nigga can you not extrapolate :lul:

I said the same logic can be applied

Meaning the 3 points I listed is why good looking white guys date unattractive Asians

• +1
Not the same, but I have seen pretty girls (htb more or less) with ugly (low tier normie) people
normies dating normies?:feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Xangsane
Its cuz dating down is easy asf

• +1
Could that be why the chad went with le squishy?
Yes for sure, I mean I think most people in life want peace in the end. The least amount of risk. Chad has probably been slaying so many good looking foids so he feels satisfied. It's like after a good fotball carrier you can lay down the boots with honor on top. And who says that he is not cheating too, what is the risk in cheating for him. It's the same with foids, with all the option they have, where is the risk even. That's why you are so fucked as a nt guy

• +1
White male SMV is at an all time low

• +1
Yes for sure, I mean I think most people in life want peace in the end. The least amount of risk. Chad has probably been slaying so many good looking foids so he feels satisfied. It's like after a good fotball carrier you can lay down the boots with honor on top. And who says that he is not cheating too, what is the risk in cheating for him. It's the same with foids, with all the option they have, where is the risk even. That's why you are so fucked as a nt guy
He was very into her when I saw the couple.

Nigga can you not extrapolate :lul:

I said the same logic can be applied

Meaning the 3 points I listed is why good looking white guys date unattractive Asians
Idk but I feel the point you put there applies to normies more.

Ofc it's a chink foid

• Love it
  • +1
@Imretarded? @Alt Number 3

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Confirmation bias 101

• +1
@autistic_tendencies @MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

• PatriceLumumba
Back