Saw a Non NT 6.5 Chad today

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
And it was an insane NT pill. One of the best looking guys I’ve seen facially irl he was 6’0-6’1 as well and A10 Blue Eyed blonde pretty boy. He just had that chad aura around him because of his face if u know what I mean. But he sat there quietly saying almost nothing awkwardly and the foids in our group didn’t bother interacting with him. We switched groups and same thing he sat there awkwardly not saying anything and got brutally ignored by everyone. I was shocked honestly and I really should’ve taken a picture of him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Manletmachine, Deleted member 17791 and 17 others
7 psl bro thats literally the region of opry and gandy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, SEPRAY, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others
just cause someone doesn't talk or interact don't mean he's non NT holy shit he probably didn't want to interact w em JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SEPRAY, p0lishsubhuman and 10 others
7 psl bro thats literally the region of opry and gandy jfl
Changed it to 6.5 PSL and really he was that much he could’ve modeled easily I still don’t know how no one acknowledged him

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, LooksOrDeath and Nebula
just cause someone doesn't talk or interact don't mean he's non NT holy shit he probably didn't want to interact w em JFL
He was also awkward as well looked like he was scared you can tell when someone is non NT from that. He wanted to talk and stuff but looked too scared

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
He was also awkward as well looked like he was scared you can tell when someone is non NT from that. He wanted to talk and stuff but looked too scared
i don't think so tbh i see many nt ppl like this bro trust me ur oeverthinking this situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Probably saving all his energy for his chad friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 15791 and 5 others
Probably saving all his energy for his chad friends
some niggas just dont wann atalk or interact w random

why ppl think NT = have to talk w everyone and make friends w everyone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
i don't think so tbh i see many nt ppl like this bro trust me ur oeverthinking this situation
I see bro ik what you mean but it’s like if u started a convo with him he’d be happy and talk like he was anxious and stuff. Besides that no foids bothered talking to him deadass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639

You can be nt and still be introverted and only like talking to your friends

Op is just ethnic, I expect this from ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, rand anon, Chadrapist and 2 others

Dude it was an event where you came to interact with people jfl he could’ve left as well if he wanted but I think he was anxiously trying. Nigga need some ashwaganda

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, thereallegend, Mongrelcel and 3 others
You can be nt and still be introverted and only like talking to your friends

Op is just ethnic, I expect this from ethnics
Get the fuck out of my thread loser. Imagine being so hated you lose a mog battle against makinithappen

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 19157, to be human and 1 other person
And it was an insane NT pill. One of the best looking guys I’ve seen facially irl he was 6’0-6’1 as well and A10 Blue Eyed blonde pretty boy. He just had that chad aura around him because of his face if u know what I mean. But he sat there quietly saying almost nothing awkwardly and the foids in our group didn’t bother interacting with him. We switched groups and same thing he sat there awkwardly not saying anything and got brutally ignored by everyone. I was shocked honestly and I really should’ve taken a picture of him
Was he surrounded by foids?

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
it is what it is. You gotta be a extrovert.
Niggers can be tyrone with just extrovert

Today I saw a ugly ass Nigga legit gettinf hugged by 4 girls in the hallway

I was tf nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Get the fuck out of my thread loser. Imagine being so hated you lose a mog battle against makinithappen
I’m hated because I’m supposedly racist

Which I’m not, your just ethnic. Probably ugly to

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Was he surrounded by foids?
We didn’t decide the groups but the foids in his group didn’t really interact with him or act shocked. He probably still gets pussy anyway cause of his looks level tbh but in this situation he was failing

• +1
We didn’t decide the groups but the foids in his group didn’t really interact with him or act shocked. He probably still gets pussy anyway cause of his looks level tbh but in this situation he was failing
Stop with these ethnic takes

You saw one aryan and now your pussys wet

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Hmm...
They were likely intimidated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and House Lannister
NT is nothing but good socials skills..

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and thereallegend
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, gymmaxedhorse, House Lannister and 1 other person
You didn't act like this when you joined the forum
He was cool before idk what happened I even gave him proper advice to make himself look better and stuff

• +1
Try talking to him directly?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Erik-Jón

nt is basically having an logical thinking scheme (logic ≠ overly complicated high iq shit).

schizo or autism causes mini delusion type irrational connections in your thinking scheme thus effecting your mimics / behavior negatively and also overly stimulate your brain due to more neurons working than intended

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, House Lannister, alriodai and 1 other person
Maybe not racist but still a cunt
Oh no that was a lie, I’m really am quite racist /‘d I think everyone not decending from the Germanic’s is completely worthless and should die

Also I love being a cunt, god I love when ethnics give me juicy reactions

Completely worthless

Oh no that was a lie, I’m really am quite racist /‘d I think everyone not decending from the Germanic’s is completely worthless and should die

Also I love being a cunt, god I love when ethnics give me juicy reactions

Completely worthless
Don’t u live in Canada? That’s “deathnic” central I have tons of “deathnic” friends slaying there

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Don’t u live in Canada? That’s “deathnic” central I have tons of “deathnic” friends slaying there
Good Lordy oh lord, you do believe everything

Truly ethnic indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Good Lordy oh lord, you do believe everything

Truly ethnic indeed
4E631DE3 01EF 48F4 A21D 35296BCB5AB7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL and Erik-Jón
Yes I watched “Deathnic Note”
Hahahahahah so funny I’m literally rolling in the floor laughing, not tf this isn’t funny waste of a post

God your worthless

Hahahahahah so funny I’m literally rolling in the floor laughing, not tf this isn’t funny waste of a post

God your worthless
16E436E7 3269 408A 9F8D 756459F4E9F7

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • JFL