Saw a Non NT 6.5 Chad today

Do it ethnic slave for us aryans to see our brother
I’m too poor and deathnic to afford a good camera. Could u aryan overlords lend me some bands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Erik-Jón
I’m too poor and deathnic to afford a good camera. Could u aryan overlords lend me some bands
Ironically I could but i don’t want to, I’m actually quite wealthy don’t have to work a day in my life if I choose to

Similar to @ArvidGustavsso nordics always wealth mog stinky indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
nt is basically having an logical thinking scheme (logic ≠ overly complicated high iq shit).

schizo or autism causes mini delusion type irrational connections in your thinking scheme thus effecting your mimics / behavior negatively and also overly stimulate your brain due to more neurons working than intended
So basically non nt niggas are high iq?

• JFL
Ironically I could but i don’t want to, I’m actually quite wealthy don’t have to work a day in my life if I choose to

Similar to @ArvidGustavsso nordics always wealth mog stinky indians
Shut the fuck up you degenerate imbecile

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 19766, edodalic29 and 5 others
Nah
A htn? Sure, possible
A 6.5 psl? Not a chance that him being an autist has any affect at all on his social success. And reminder that I’m the single biggest believer in the ntpill (prerequisite, NOT a boost. You’ll never talk your way into pussy but you’ll for damn sure talk your way out of it) on the entire forum.

You overrated him or he just doesn’t exist in general

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, House Lannister and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Nah
A htn? Sure, possible
A 6.5 psl? Not a chance that him being an autist has any affect at all on his social success. And reminder that I’m the single biggest believer in the ntpill (prerequisite, NOT a boost. You’ll never talk your way into pussy but you’ll for damn sure talk your way out of it) on the entire forum.

You overrated him or he just doesn’t exist in general
I’m not good with psl tbh ngl. I could tell he is definitely at the very minimum atleast high tier chadlite. Top tier colouring tho

• +1
I’m not good with psl tbh ngl. I could tell he is definitely at the very minimum atleast high tier chadlite. Top tier colouring tho
I don’t mean this in a racist way
But if you’re not white you’re probably overrating the absolute shit out of him because of the coloring

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Erik-Jón
But if you’re not white you’re probably overrating the absolute shit out of him because of the coloring
Yeah ethnics are useless n

• JFL
Don’t put that shit on me. I’m self aware I know certain colour is just more accepted by most girls in general. This is why I didn’t even want to post a photo of him tbh cause he was obviously very gl irl but forum is just biased towards anyone not white

And if it matters I think Mulatto with coloured eyes is the best colouring for appeal nowadays

• JFL
Don’t put that shit on me. I’m self aware I know certain colour is just more accepted by most girls in general. This is why I didn’t even want to post a photo of him tbh cause he was obviously very gl irl but forum is just biased towards anyone not white

And if it matters I think Mulatto with coloured eyes is the best colouring for appeal nowadays
Coloring is mostly cope and you saw evidence of it in your own story
Are you saying he wasn’t white? Were the girls white? Cause interracial dating is a minority despite what people try to say

This forum seems to think if you're really gl women will be all over you, maybe at the club but not out in broad daylight and shit

Was he short? So does this mean Nt ….matters ?

And it was an insane NT pill. One of the best looking guys I’ve seen facially irl he was 6’0-6’1 as well and A10 Blue Eyed blonde pretty boy. He just had that chad aura around him because of his face if u know what I mean. But he sat there quietly saying almost nothing awkwardly and the foids in our group didn’t bother interacting with him. We switched groups and same thing he sat there awkwardly not saying anything and got brutally ignored by everyone. I was shocked honestly and I really should’ve taken a picture of him
he probably attracts beckies even though hes non nt.

And it was an insane NT pill. One of the best looking guys I’ve seen facially irl he was 6’0-6’1 as well and A10 Blue Eyed blonde pretty boy. He just had that chad aura around him because of his face if u know what I mean. But he sat there quietly saying almost nothing awkwardly and the foids in our group didn’t bother interacting with him. We switched groups and same thing he sat there awkwardly not saying anything and got brutally ignored by everyone. I was shocked honestly and I really should’ve taken a picture of him
nda

So basically non nt niggas are high iq?
nah. they are theroticqlly capable of being high iq. also iq is measured by the results not how your brain works

I was in a similar situation, he wasn't Chad/Chadlite though he was probably HTN I'd say but also white and giga tall 6'6
Literally just sitting in the corner, giga quiet, always standing around awkwardly before and after class, never smiled in pictures or just in general, seemed aspie tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Changed it to 6.5 PSL and really he was that much he could’ve modeled easily I still don’t know how no one acknowledged him
incels find out charisma is equally as important as looks (2022 colorized)