saw jordan barret in real life in soho nyc ( also barret is frauding height)

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
This guy looks 10x more mogger irl, literally his bones are absolutely insane its like he was magically sculpted by the fucking creator himself

although one thing kind of stood out to me, hes listed on model sites as 6’2 , this guy is absolutely fucking not 6’2, im 6’2.5 barefoot and i would say i had at least 2 and a half inches over him he had doc martens on which i think add 2 inches anyways so i do know he is height obssesed
i think he is 5’11.5- very weak 6’0, absolutely not the 6’2 claims that are being made

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, DarkAscender, JohnBaza and 7 others
why no pic

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, wastedspermcel and diditeverbegin
why no pic
why the fuck would i sneak a picture of somebody? im not autistic im absolutely not doing that, also it was like 5 days ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Napoleon1800, jué and 1 other person
high inhib fag
im not high inhib, im just not autistic
all these dudes in the site sneaking pictures of people are literally autistic, im a normal functioning fucking human i dont just take pictures unsolicited of randoms

ngl not women tho if i see a bitch with a fat ass im taking a pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, MedMogger and truthhurts
all these dudes in the site sneaking pictures of people are literally autistic, im a normal functioning fucking human i dont just take pictures unsolicited of randoms

Low T high inhib detected

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Niggamaxxer, truthhurts and 2 others
who cares if hes not 6'2
6'0 is tall enough look at his fucking face

• +1
Reactions: greycel, psychomandible, Art of Pattinson and 4 others
, im just not autistic
im a normal functioning fucking human
Yet you came onto looksmax.org to tell everyone your story about how you met a fag model and also analysed his height like a sperg.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: psychomandible, Art of Pattinson, boss8055 and 14 others
Yet you came onto looksmax.org to tell everyone your story about how you met a fag model and also analysed his height like a sperg.
height is the first thing anybody notices in anyone lol, and when i saw that he was noticably shorter than me why wouldnt i notice it? your making a big deal out of nothing “ you came into looksmax.org” yeah because hes famous here retard?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

can you shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, narcissist_volcel, Niggamaxxer and 2 others
height is the first thing anybody notices in anyone lol, and when i saw that he was noticably shorter than me why wouldnt i notice it? your making a big deal out of nothing “ you came into looksmax.org” yeah because hes famous here retard?
You literally analysed his shoes and height you utter faggot, yeah people notice height but you went a step further.

If he’s so famous here then why wouldn’t you sneak a picture of a celebrity like how people do all the time? You literally refer to him as a “random” in another reply…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, boss8055, narcissist_volcel and 4 others
You literally analysed his shoes and height you utter faggot, yeah people notice height but you went a step further.

If he’s so famous here then why wouldn’t you sneak a picture of a celebrity like how people do all the time? You literally refer to him as a “random” in another reply…
i wasnt refering to him specifically as a randoms, read what i said again what i was saying is i dont sneak pictures of random people ie anybody

hes not famous enough for me to sneak a picture of him hes not fucking messi or ronaldo hes just a faggot microniche celebrity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, N1666 and truthhurts
why the fuck would i sneak a picture of somebody? im not autistic im absolutely not doing that, also it was like 5 days ago
bro Jordan would not fucking care his a gay alien mogger he doesn't care about your autisticness

• +1
bro Jordan would not fucking care his a gay alien mogger he doesn't care about your autisticness
the window was too short for me to honestly even sneak a picture if i tried lol

• +1
the fuck do you except to be posted on here? not autist shit?

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate and truthhurts
Were ppl staring at him?

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
hes not famous enough for me to sneak a picture of him hes not fucking messi or ronaldo hes just a faggot microniche celebrity
he’s one of the most famous male models of all time and has millions of followers on social media…

Didn't you get jumpscared?

Screenshot 20240905 020723 1

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Were ppl staring at him?
window was too short for me to notice man, i was walking in a crowd and just noticed him standing with some other model and a woman , he looks absolutely redicilous irl, the guys bones are on an absolutely nother level, wonder if he had any work done

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and truthhurts
This is crazy, Jordan is god

• +1
window was too short for me to notice man, i was walking in a crowd and just noticed him standing with some other model and a woman , he looks absolutely redicilous irl, the guys bones are on an absolutely nother level, wonder if he had any work done
Did u notice the model besides him? Were they facially on the same level

And they say he has no appeal

This guy looks 10x more mogger irl, literally his bones are absolutely insane its like he was magically sculpted by the fucking creator himself

although one thing kind of stood out to me, hes listed on model sites as 6’2 , this guy is absolutely fucking not 6’2, im 6’2.5 barefoot and i would say i had at least 2 and a half inches over him he had doc martens on which i think add 2 inches anyways so i do know he is height obssesed
i think he is 5’11.5- very weak 6’0, absolutely not the 6’2 claims that are being made
Damn barret is my height

mogs to mumbai even with goofy hair

Attachments

• 48FB068900000578-5365943-image-a-3_1518067506626.jpg
    48FB068900000578-5365943-image-a-3_1518067506626.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
Did u notice the model besides him? Were they facially on the same level
IMG 1164

this is the model that was next to him, i searched up jordan barret on the news to see what kind of shoot he was doing, the models name is Fernando Casablancas, also looked mogger irl but ceases to exist next to barret

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and truthhurts
Wait he had doc martens and u had 2 inches? So is he like 5’10?? What were u wearing?
i was wearing nike air force luxes, which add like 1.4 inches i reckon

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Read what I replied to you idiot
to developmentally disabled to do so, you really except better from a .org user?

• +1
And they say he has no appeal
i can never tell you from a woman standpoint, he looks insane from a psl standpoint but i feel like women would gravitate towards a htn prettyboy with good coloring more

• +1
i can never tell you from a woman standpoint, he looks insane from a psl standpoint but i feel like women would gravitate towards a htn prettyboy with good coloring more
Yh Ik I literally support Tails theory but Barrett is definitely attractive

to developmentally disabled to do so, you really except better from a .org user?
Stop trying so hard to be funny and just read the replies :lul:. I don’t need to explain when it’s right in front of you, if you can’t comprehend that then maybe you really are disabled…

Stop trying so hard to be funny and just read the replies :lul:. I don’t need to explain when it’s right in front of you, if you can’t comprehend that then maybe you really are disabled…
im not reading or stopping shit nigga cant tell my disabled ass what to do