Saw my ex- Oneitis at a coffee shop with her bf today

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
I smiled at her just to greet and she didn’t even recognize me and my 2 friends. As she was leaving the place she kissed her normie bf and that did hurt 😞. But I am so blackpilled that I don’t care anymore. I have accepted my place and now I see why it’s over for me in uni or in any other environment or country. There is no environment or age for your face and height

• So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill
I smiled at her just to greet and she didn’t even recognize me and my 2 friends. As she was leaving the place she kissed her normie bf and that did hurt 😞. But I am so blackpilled that I don’t care anymore. I have accepted my place and now I see why it’s over for me in uni or in any other environment or country. There is no environment or age for your face and height
Strap in. They'll go on holiday, she'll get pregnant have children, family. You will watch on the sidelines and think that could've been me.... 😢

My condolences.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism and diamondbill
Some men were written to lose

Strap in. They'll go on holiday, she'll get pregnant have children, family. You will watch on the sidelines and think that could've been me.... 😢

My condolences.
I just have to be busy tbh to be distracted

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist