saw my oneitis little sister on the bus

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
stood next to her to but that's was cos I was forced to, I wanted to tell her I recognize her and I'm friends with her older sister and give her some chocolate but that would kinda weird so I backed out, damn I need to ascend quickly so I can get with my itis and be a big brother to her little sister, shes an adorable mini version of my itis

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, kebab, Zeruel and 2 others
i had this happen a few times in the past with my very old oneitis. her sister was prettier and more well adjusted. i also sat next to her mother a few times on the bus. rly awkward lol

i had this happen a few times in the past with my very old oneitis. her sister was prettier and more well adjusted. i also sat next to her mother a few times on the bus. rly awkward lol
bro the sister is a kid,

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
She wants you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Zeruel
If you can't afford to sign superstars then you go scout wonderkids

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Narcissus🥀 and gribsufer1
If you can't afford to sign superstars then you go scout wonderkids
bro I dont want that ... I'm just asking what I should've done, should I have talked to her or was it weird. obviously I need to looksmax to get my itis. but in that situation

How come my oneitis and her sister both give me small penis humiliation while they got fucked by the brutal big chad cocks and told me to die, like the pussyfree cuckold dog bully victim that i am?

How come my oneitis and her sister both give me small penis humiliation while they got fucked by the brutal big chad cocks and told me to die, like the pussyfree cuckold dog bully victim that i am?
cos you are submaher

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
When i was 16 I had two 13/14 year old girls in a group obsessed with me
One was fit too fuark

• WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1
you should have just threw her out the damn bus !