Saw the balkan teens today

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Jfl taking a walk when school end. Some guys are attractive, but most guys are just tall acne ridden ugly or average looking guys at best. They all have skinnyfat bodies or are thin as a paper. Makes me greatfull to live in balkans and not in the west

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
How is it blackpill

Why you paying attention to other people man, you have shit to do right? go reach your goals dont judge other people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Why you paying attention to other people man, you have shit to do right? go reach your goals dont judge other people.
Your right, Im a few approaches away from ascending. I see the toxic mentality is getting in my brain. I have helped my friend start in the gym tho

Your right, Im a few approaches away from ascending. I see the toxic mentality is getting in my brain. I have helped my friend start in the gym tho

Good man, you see some people have it twisted it takes a strong mentality but looks maxing is easy, everyone has their own potential, You helping others and leading gives you a good example for others instead of putting people down help them, people around you will respect you, something you must earn is respect people around you will appreciate that, i said before fuck what others think and someone commented, blue pill not gonna name anyone but thats a prime example of a beta male, caring what other people think, when im outside i dont care what other people think of me i dont have time for that, i have stuff to do... that guy who commented on my post, Probably is worried constantly what others think of him..., does that sound like a man to you? exactly no. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it , Do what you gotta do and carry your self in a masculine way but you are looksmaxing for your own happiness not for others remember that, thats what i do. forget what other people are doing, If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory,Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and FatmanO
Maybe in slovenia but guys from Serbia and Croatia are robust af.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing, androidcel and FatmanO
I thought this was gonna be a jb thread but now i just think you're gay:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I thought this was gonna be a jb thread but now i just think you're gay:feelswhat:
Tbh I just asked a girl out and she said yes rn

@dotacel
@Felix97 im close to ascending

Also felix the 15 year old girl thats 6/10 has a crush on me thats cute

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 206
Tbh I just asked a girl out and she said yes rn

@dotacel
@Felix97 im close to ascending

Also felix the 15 year old girl thats 6/10 has a crush on me thats cute
Enjoy the ascension bro. You‘re gonna experience teen love with genuine attraction, while people here cope with 'muh pedo‘

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, SHARK, FatmanO and 1 other person
Enjoy the ascension bro. You‘re gonna experience teen love with genuine attraction, while people here cope with 'muh pedo‘
Funnily in my schools guys mention it, and I have a feeling its cause I can pick between 7 girls and talk with them.

Anyway gonna let you know how it goes in the following week. Rn I have a girl thats 16 another one thats 16 and one thats 15 that I might date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Its not the toxic mentality. Its reality.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, FatmanO and androidcel
good luck bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO and androidcel
can confirm...I'm a living example

yeet boi

lower income=more masculine so macedonia wins
Yeh lower income means more labor work and more gymtime and gangmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Yeh lower income means more labor work and more gymtime and gangmaxxing
tbh in my neighbourhood it's about who has beat up the most amount of shiptars(albanians), slayed pussy and done a crime

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Meanwhile im mixed slav and nordic subhuman:feelsrope:
Capture

average dude In my neighbourhood tbh

slovenians are the most inferior race on the balkan
considering your posts so far
:ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back