@SayNoToRotting

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You absolutely subhuman piece of garbage

giphy.gif

Imagine spending a solid week or more making some shitty caricature of me, I’m solidly rent free in your narrow skull. You’re a barking dog obsessed with his owner, not surprising considering you’re a genetic joke

Aren’t you literally autistic? It’s so over for you. Women already exclude you as a potential mate right when you start talking, you won’t breed, that’s for sure. You’ll be stuck here talking about Chewing 😂😂😂😂

Aren’t you also a fuckn 5’8 Manlet in Germany? You’re not even average height. Ethnics who immigrate to that shithole probably height mog you fresh off the boat. everything about you screams subhumanity. Your fucked up brain development and stunted puberty only serve as examples of this

It’s also no surprise that you chew on dog toys and overdose on estrogen laced milk every single day

giphy.gif

No milk for your recessed femurs buddy boyo. There’s no dog toys that can make up for your autism. The only thing that can help you in this situation is ROPING.

Every single day of the week you come on here putting on a narcy persona, which you use as a shield to cover for your short comings. It’s so obvious and clear to everyone here, you think everyone can’t see it? Jfl @ you.

You’re a joke. Self ban tbh, fuck off back to lookism. Everyone there is very similar to you (autistic, permarotters, narcy, will never breed, subhuman genetic dead ends, etc)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, fukmylyf, Kade and 15 others
Downloadfile 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, RichardSpencel, Over and 3 others
Nigga don't you chew on dumbells?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1560, godirl and 5 others
Leave my Boy alone.
Just like you,He needs a place where he can express his narcissism
Your both no different.

Not one pixel

Ugly insecure rat nigger who will permarot for his life lets manlets live rentfree in his double digit IQ head lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2486

giphy.gif

Imagine spending a solid week or more making some shitty caricature of me, I’m solidly rent free in your narrow skull. You’re a barking dog obsessed with his owner, not surprising considering you’re a genetic joke

Aren’t you literally autistic? It’s so over for you. Women already exclude you as a potential mate right when you start talking, you won’t breed, that’s for sure. You’ll be stuck here talking about Chewing 😂😂😂😂

Aren’t you also a fuckn 5’8 Manlet in Germany? You’re not even average height. Ethnics who immigrate to that shithole probably height mog you fresh off the boat. everything about you screams subhumanity. Your fucked up brain development and stunted puberty only serve as examples of this

It’s also no surprise that you chew on dog toys and overdose on estrogen laced milk every single day

giphy.gif

No milk for your recessed femurs buddy boyo. There’s no dog toys that can make up for your autism. The only thing that can help you in this situation is ROPING.

Every single day of the week you come on here putting on a narcy persona, which you use as a shield to cover for your short comings. It’s so obvious and clear to everyone here, you think everyone can’t see it? Jfl @ you.

You’re a joke. Self ban tbh, fuck off back to lookism. Everyone there is very similar to you (autistic, permarotters, narcy, will never breed, subhuman genetic dead ends, etc)
jfl didnt you say like the other day you are done

https://looksmax.org/threads/done-attacking-people.138462/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 2486
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 4464, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Destroy him brother

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
Imagine being 5'8 twink who spends all his time drawing people that he is infatuated on incel forums. Big inel trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 4310 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Blackout.xl
Ugly insecure rat nigger who will permarot for his life lets manlets live rentfree in his double digit IQ head lmao
Lmao at u narrow faced tranny looking noodle bodied deformed creature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 1464 and Blackout.xl
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Wait is that you in the avi?

Looks like a retarded rat
no its a morph of me with either opry or barrett or maybe someone else dont remember i did some many morphs
no its a morph of me with either opry or barrett or maybe someone else dont remember i did some many morphs
Received 1579630298842660

this is me unfrauded

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Krezo, aestheticallypleasin and 3 others
that was cheap and uncreative damage control

• JFL
Reactions: toth77

View attachment 399719
this is me unfrauded
Jesus Christ, looks even worse. Why post it and admit to looking like a phaggot?

Is your midface longer than your penis?

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and Blackout.xl
Jesus Christ, looks even worse. Why post it and admit to looking like a phaggot?

Is your midface longer than your penis?
i am doing this because im bored as heck and cant get validation atm from girls irl

i am doing this because im bored as heck and cant get validation atm from girls irl
Implying girls ever give this creature validation.

jfl this thread was about @SayNoToRotting but turned against @toth77

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, retard, needsolution and 4 others

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jfl another bully victim added to the list by alpha bad boy @Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
jfl this thread was about @SayNoToRotting but turned against @toth77
not surprising tbh, subhumans being envious of chad(lite) is a common behaviour both online and irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 4310, hebbewem and 1 other person
not surprising tbh, subhumans being envious of chad(lite) is a common behaviour both online and irl
bruh no offence but you arent even close to chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: toth77
Tbh sometimes he's nice and then out of nowhere he affronts you for some silly reason. Is that common for autists?

I legit have no idea how autists act irl, the word is thrown around here a lot to explaint non-nt guys but I don't know how a legit autist would behave irl because all my friends are at least somewhat NT

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 1680, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: godirl and Deleted member 1464
Blackout.xl:

Screenshot 3

Also Blackout.xl:
Screenshot 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chad69
Wow @toth77 . So uncalled for. If you saw my face you would call me n as well wouldn't you. I thought we were cool

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toth77 and Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 2486

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 2486
I hate that guy tbh

I always thought he was at least 6’1 chad judging by his narcissism

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 4563 and john2
Dwayne johnson applaud

Good thread king.

I hate that guy tbh

I always thought he was at least 6’1 chad judging by his narcissism
Lmao same. He uses sophisticated vocabulary to sound high IQ most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Chad69