Scaleral show

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
Can someone post before and after of Tretinoin/Retin A tightening the lower eyelid/reducing scalera show?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
It does that?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Sny
It does that?

• +1
As far as I've read i'm afraid to even putting it under eyes cause some people say it melts face fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15405 and JosephGarrot123
i've been using peptides and the inkey list retinol eye cream and tbh it made my eyelids tighter but i don't think it made a difference to my scalera show. Doesn't mean tret won't though.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Sny
As far as I've read i'm afraid to even putting it under eyes cause some people say it melts face fat.
Tbh I don't have any ageyo sal so I would rather tighten my eyelids/

Tbh I don't have any ageyo sal so I would rather tighten my eyelids/
it actually tightened mine, worked for TubofLard also. I'd stop if it becomes irritating or something like that. I also put hyaluronic acid moisturizer there also. I notice when I smile that I get aegyosal

• +1
Reactions: Sny
That's a myth, infact it thickens the skin. Been using it under eyes and no fat loss whatsoever, make sure to put moisturizer/eye cream there also

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Constantin Denis
That's a myth, infact it thickens the skin. Been using it under eyes and no fat loss whatsoever, make sure to put moisturizer/eye cream there also
So you could in theory lessen hollow troughs as well?

• +1
So you could in theory lessen hollow troughs as well?
I don't have those so I can't say. But in theory probably