Scalp advancement surgery (Forehead Lowering)

Using anti androgen drugs has obvious consequences

Topically induced anti-androgens doesn't go systemic. Also not ever anti-androgen is going to give you a negative side effect.

You're probably thinking Minoxidil, finasteride and spironolactone

I wonder if you could fade it more with laser tbh
Yes maybe but imo scar isnt that big of a deal if still smooth with the skin compared to a fake looking hairline.

Main thing for me is that reduction can lower it by literally 4 cm in extreme cases when hair transplant would need a ridiciouls amount of grafts for anything remotely similar, it would not only strip out your entire donor area but also require atleast 2 transplants which is 24 months of your prime gone.

• +1
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser
Yes maybe but imo scar isnt that big of a deal if still smooth with the skin compared to a fake looking hairline.

Main thing for me is that reduction can lower it by literally 4 cm in extreme cases when hair transplant would need a ridiciouls amount of grafts for anything remotely similar, it would not only strip out your entire donor area but also require atleast 2 transplants which is 24 months of your prime gone.
you seriously think you need 4cm? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
You have same hairline as me and eriksen. That makes you giga mogger in my book :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
I want as much as possible
main-qimg-631c190fefc22abe3c5da748872a94b6-lq

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldslapcel, thecel and Deleted
There's not much info about this surgery for men, but idk, I guess with proper planning it can be a good result because you can always implant hair follicles in the actual scar years later to hide it if it becomes visible

• +1
Start doing scalp massaging daily to increase the elasticity of the scalp skin

• +1
I have good elasticity rn but yes i’ll do that Bcuz the higher the elasticity the more i can lower it :feelshmm:

I have good elasticity rn but yes i’ll do that Bcuz the higher the elasticity the more i can lower it :feelshmm:
Yeah it can possibly help with balding/thinning as well

• +1
which massages are good and have you guys found out a good surgeon jet in 2023?